剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
is far outweighed by the risk of potentially fatal complications
细菌性心内膜炎并发症的风险
of bacterial endocarditis due to salmonella infection.
去你丫的
In your face!
那确实是种新的见解
Well, that does cast things in a new light.
谢谢法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
可以和法官抱一下吗
Permission to hug it out with the bench?
-驳回 -反对有效 专家离席
- Denied. - Sustained. Expert out.
戴夫 我在你床下发现了些东西
Dave, I found something under your bed.
那些三角巧克力不是我的
Those Toblerones aren't mine.
我是替朋友保管的
I'm holding them for a friend.
这是你给莫莉做的裙子吗
Is this the dress you tried to make for Molly?
对
Yeah.
我跟你说过 我做的太失败了
I told you, I made a complete mess of it.
不 不失败
No, you didn't!
戴夫 你真的很有天分
Dave, you have a real talent.
这个太棒了
This is stunning.
真的吗 好吧
Really? Huh.
也许我只是太想把它做好了
Maybe I'm just too close to it.
好啊各位
Hey, guys.
那是什么
What's that?
我把裙子又改了改
I took another shot at the dress.
你做的吗
You made this?
天呐 太让人惊讶了
Oh, my God! This is amazing!
我是说 这个你第一次做的
I mean, it's like a complete 180
那个丑到爆的相比真是180度大转变
from the first disaster you made.
我倒是挺喜欢那件的
I actually kind of like that one.
讲真 妈妈
Seriously, Mom.
我真以为他可能有点问题
I thought something might be wrong with him.
我还打算偷偷跟你说呢
I was gonna say something to you privately.
好吧 莫莉
Okay, Molly.
不 你说得对
No, it's true.
我第一次见到那裙子的时候
When I saw that dress,
我也觉得自己出了什么问题
I thought something might be wrong with me, too.
但如果你能把这做出来
But if you can make this,
那简直就是个垃圾的第一件也无所谓了
it doesn't matter that your first dress was total garbage.
我想说 我当时真替你感到难为情
I mean, I was so embarrassed for you.
好了 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
让他歇歇
Give him a break.
他之前只是想尽全力帮你
He was just trying to do the best he could do to help you.
他也就是做了那么多而已
That's all he ever does!
如果有人偶尔能鼓励他就好了
It'd be nice if someone appreciated him once in a while!
她怎么了
What's up with her?
不知道
I don't know.
你知道我能去哪儿存放一箱三角巧克力吗
Hey, do you know where I can unload a case of Toblerones?
我说的没错
Well, I was right.
全先生是得了支气管炎
Mr. Quan has bronchitis.
这是他的病历
Here's his chart.
请把它归到「肯恩回来了」档案里
Please file it under "Ken's back."
遵命 小个子
Will do, little man.
朱莉医生
Um, Miss Dr. Julie?
你把雨伞落到你的车顶了
You left your umbrella on top of your car.
我真是个马大哈
Oh, I'm such a dodo.
谢谢你给我捎上来 胡安-胡里奥
Thanks for bringing it up, Juan-Julio.
朱莉医生 最近干旱挺严重的
Um, Miss Dr. Julie, we are in a major drought.
天气预报说接下来几周都不会降雨
There's no rain in the forecast for the next several weeks.
你是想跟我说什么事吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
好吧
Okay.
我不知道有没有人之前说过这些话
I don't know if anyone has ever uttered these words before,
但我们在北岭度过的那个夜晚太美妙了
but that night we shared in Northridge was magical.
我是说 不是吗
I mean... wasn't it?
朱莉医生 如果让你产生误会的话我很抱歉
Oh, Miss Dr. Julie, I'm sorry if I misled you.
事实是 这对我们没用
Truth is, it would not work between us.
为什么
Why?
因为我帮你停车 而且
Because I park your car, and --
你是说你是泊车员而我是医生
Oh, so you're a valet and I'm a doctor.
我们来自不同的世界 但那并不意味着什么
We come from different worlds, but that doesn't mean anything.
不 你没让我把话说完
No, you didn't let me finish.
一个泊车员可以从别人的车里看出很多东西
A valet parker can learn a lot from a person from their car.
你从我的车里看出什么了
What'd you learn from mine?
非常邋遢
Very messy.
食品包装纸 空的咖啡杯
Food wrappers, empty coffee cups --
扔的到处都是
they are everywhere.
打开了很多唱片盒 却没有播放机
So many loose CDs, but no CD player.
那是怎么回事
What's up with that?
我的车是有点小乱
So my car's a little messy. I mean --
不 是你的生活有点乱
No, your life is a little messy.
你只顾着工作
You work all the time.
你的检查引擎灯一直是亮着的
Your check engine light's always on,
但你从不检查引擎
but you never check engine.
我不知道你是否准备好投入到一段感情中去
I'm not sure if you're ready for a relationship.
你说得对
You're right.
也许我还没有准备好
Maybe I'm not ready for a relationship.
谢谢你 胡安-胡里奥
Thank you, Juan-Julio.
我是得振作起来了
I got to get it together.
到那时候 谁知道会发生什么呢
And when you do, who knows?
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表