剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
我是 但我也是你的医生
I am, but I'm also your doctor.
那好 医生理应帮助别人
Yeah, well, doctors are supposed to help people.
我就是在帮助你啊
I am helping you.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
你比沙琳还坏
You're worse than Charlene.
再见
Goodbye.
怎么回事 天啊
What? Oh, for Goodness' sake.
好了好了 有时候是会卡住的
Okay, well -- well, they sometimes jam.
-你按住我来拉 -我在按啊 在按呢
- You just press and I'll pull. - I'm pressing. I'm pressing.
你按错了
You pressed the wrong button.
得按另外一个
Just press the other button.
我在按另外一个啊
I'm pressing the other one.
这下好了 你把电视打开了
Okay, well, now you just turned on the TV.
赶紧滚出去吧
Oh, get hell out of here.
我只是希望能帮迪基完成最后一场演出
I just wish I could help Dicky do one last show.
我知道
I know.
但想想那么多年
But try to remember how much
你已经帮了他很大忙了
you have helped him through the years.
对啊
True.
我给他看高血压
I treated his hypertension,
看胆固醇 看他奸夫的膝盖
his cholesterol, his adulterer's knee.
不要因此去责备自己
Don't beat yourself up over it.
那就是我在凯特那事儿上想清楚的道理
That's what I realized about my thing with Kate --
在某个时刻你要放手 继续往前走
at some point, you just have to let go and move on.
说得真好 妈 你已经往前走了
Good for you, Mom. You've moved on.
我还没往前走呢 我只是说我应该
I haven't moved on. I just said I should.
等下 你刚说什么
Wait. What did you say?
我应该向前挪
I should move on.
「挪」 就是这个
"Move." That's it!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我想到了个办法
I've got an idea,
这办法太疯狂了 可能还真管用
and it's so crazy that it just might work!
其实并不是那种疯狂 但可能真管用
Actually, it's not that crazy, but it just might work!
戴夫 你的饭差不多一点没动
Dave, you've barely touched your dinner.
我糖吃多了
I ate too many sweets.
我的肚子和屁♥股♥都不再好好对我了
Now my tummy and my butt aren't friends anymore.
活该啊 小狂人
Serves you right, show-off.
这就是你用布丁刷牙的下场
That's what you get for brushing your teeth with pudding.
我的错误就是太狂了
My mistake was hubris.
这一切都是因为你带我们俩一起去看牙医了
This all happened because you took us to the dentist together.
下次预约我要一个人去
I want to go to my next appointment alone.
等下 你刚说什么
Wait. What did you just say?
下次预约我要一个人去
I want to go to my next appointment alone?
「预约」 就是这个
"Appointment." That's it!
我得重新排排明天的日程
I have to rearrange my schedule tomorrow.
我要彻彻底底地
I'm gonna get to the bottom
搞清楚凯特这个事儿
of this Kate thing once and for all.
为什么大家都从
Why is everyone having sudden realizations
别人的话中获得顿悟
based on what other people are saying?
「从」 就是这个
"Based on." That's it!
不会吧 你悟到什么了
Seriously? What did you realize?
没什么 我只是想跟大家一伙儿
Nothing. I just want to be included.
早上好 派特 朱莉
Good morning, Pat, Julie...
因为撒谎所以裤子着火的骗子
...person whose pants are on fire because she's a liar, liar.
克拉克 我知道你不可能知道这事儿
Clark, I know you had no way to know this,
但我叔叔霍华德死于裤子着火
but my Uncle Howard died in a pants fire.
不过是个午饭 克拉克
It's just lunch, Clark.
是在说你昨天让大家吃的
Is this about the mulch and cave scrapings
护根覆盖物和洞穴碎屑吗
you made everyone eat yesterday?
为了这事儿你要生气到什么时候啊
How long are you gonna stay mad at me about this?
23天
23 days.
不 23个工作日
No. 23 business days.
早上好 克拉克先生
Morning, Mr. Clark.
为了报答你昨天把你的午餐给我
Here's a veggie breakfast burrito
这是一份墨西哥素卷饼 当做早餐吃吧
to repay you for giving me your lunch yesterday.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不记得了吗
Remember?
你说这是越式三明治 但很快就「塞」我肚了
You said it was a banh mi, but soon it would be in me.
你把昨天的午餐给了胡安-胡里奥
You gave Juan-Julio your lunch yesterday?
那是因为
It's just...
人家不喜欢吃
I didn't like it.
我没办法承认
I-I-I couldn't admit it
因为我之前老是说素食食物什么的
because I had talked up vegan food so much,
但我想也许素食餐馆
but I guess vegan restaurants
跟一般的餐馆并无不同
are just like other restaurants.
有时也有很难吃的店
Sometimes they suck.
素食餐馆都很难吃
Always they suck.
我真的很对不起 戴茉娜
I'm just -- I'm so sorry, Damona.
我们永远不要让食物阻断你我的友谊好吗
Please, can we never let food come between us again?
-好吧 -好耶
- Okay. - Okay.
冰淇淋蛋糕除外
Except for ice cream cake.
冰淇淋蛋糕面前从无朋友
Where there's ice cream cake, there are no friends.
为了冰淇淋蛋糕 我能把贱妇的眼捅瞎
I will blind a bitch for some ice cream cake.
对不起 胡安-胡里奥
Oh, I'm sorry, Juan-Julio.
这个煎饼吃起来真是...
It's just, this burrito tastes --
特恶心 我知道
Gross. I know.
这是为了回敬你给我的难吃午餐
It's payback for giving me your nasty lunch.
这样我们就彼此理解了
So we understand each other.
祝各位今天笑口常开
Have a wonderful day of smiles, everybody!
凯特
Kate!
一周偶遇两次
Wow! Twice in one week.
是啊 你在这儿做什么呢
Yeah. What are you doing here?
我正要去看...
I was about to see my...
哺乳咨♥询♥
lactation consultant.
我十多年没出过奶了
I haven't breastfed in over a decade.
我就是来确认一下一切健康
Just want to make sure everything works
以防我万一再有需要
in case I go back to it.
你懂的 孩子们吃的垃圾食品太多
You know, the kids eat so much junk.
是哦
Right.
那么 看来你有了新的心理治疗师
So, uh, I-I see you've got a new therapist.
是这样的 朴医生
Look, Dr. Park --
无需解释
No need to explain.
我可是专业人士
I'm a professional.
你结束治疗肯定是有苦衷的
I'm sure you had your reasons for ending our sessions.
谢谢 谢谢你的理解
Thank you. I appreciate that.
所以到底是为什么
So, what were they?
凯特 没事吧
Kate. Is everything okay?
没有
Uh, nope.
休姆斯医生 这是朴医生
Dr. Humes, this is Dr. Park.
她以前是我的心理治疗师
She used to be my therapist.
-你好 -好
-Hi -- Oh. Yep.
你们俩感情还挺好
You guys seem really good together.
我特别喜欢给凯特做治疗
Kate is a pleasure to treat.
她特别善于沟通
She communicates very well.
是啊 当年是我教给她怎么沟通的
Yeah, well, I kind of taught her how to do that,so
不客气哟
you're welcome.
朴医生 有什么事吗
Dr. Park, is something wrong?
没有 其实有
No -- Actually, yes.
凯特抛弃了我 还撒了谎
Kate left me and lied about it.
现在她穿着新裙子招摇过市
Now she's out gallivanting around with her hot new piece
而我却只能在家带孩子
while I'm stuck at home with the kids.
朴医生 抱歉伤害了你的感情
Dr. Park, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
我只是想看看外面的世界
I just wanted to see what else was out there.
所以不是因为我咯
So, it was nothing I did?
当然不是
No.
实际上 是你教会了我
In fact, you're the one who taught me
出来看看 寻找新的选择
to venture out and explore new options.
对哦 我是这么说过
Oh, right. I did do that.
总之 很高兴见到你 还有你
Anyway, uh, it was nice to see you -- slash meet you.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表