剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
克拉克
Clark.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
这滋味太棒了
Oh, it's delicious.
全先生 你只是感冒而已
So, Mr. Quan, you just have a cold.
或者可能是支气管炎
It's-it's -- or maybe bronchitis.
也可能是带状疱疹
Um, could be shingles?
佝偻病呢 现在还有人得佝偻病吗
Rickets? Is that still a thing?
你到底是什么毛病
What do you have?!
-快告诉我 -好了好了
- Tell me! - Okay, okay!
行了 好了
All right! Okay, okay!
我们等会再找您
You know what? We'll get back to you.
小个子
Okay, uh... Little man.
我从没见你这样过
I've never seen you like this!
都怪那个蠢律师
It's that stupid attorney.
他害我变得好慌乱
He's completely rattled me.
现在我每件事都要反复斟酌
I'm over-thinking everything!
还是事后审析 我不知道
Or is it second-guessing? I don't know!
好了 肯恩医生 从1级到10级
Okay, Dr. Ken, on a scale of 1 to 10,
你目前的自信度在几级
what is your confidence level right now?
大概8级吧
I'd say 8?
事态严重了 我从没见他低过9级
Oh, this is serious. I've never seen him below a 9.
那你快走开吧
Then turn away,
因为我马上就要掉到7级了
'cause 7's creeping up on me real fast.
朴医生
Dr. Park,
作为被你半吊子指导过的住院医生
as the resident you half-assedly mentor,
我知道你是位多么优秀的医生
I know what a great doctor you are.
真的吗
Really?
当然 我们都知道
Right! Yeah! I mean, we all know it.
你每天都这样告诉我们来着
You tell us on a daily basis.
你知道吗 你根本不需要
You know what? You don't have to prove anything
向那个毒舌但性感的律师证明任何事
to that snake-tongued but sexy lawyer.
没错
Right.
我确实得向他证明自己
I do have to prove it to him!
这根本和我刚说的话完全相反
Okay, so that is literally the opposite of what I just said.
伙计们 我们也许要熬上一夜
Okay, guys, this might take all night,
但我们要实行克拉克的计划
but we're going with Clark's plan.
克拉克 把案件卷宗拿来
Clark, get the case file.
朱莉 我要你调查
Julie, I want you to research
史上所有用来治疗沙门氏菌的方法
every treatment ever used for Salmonella.
戴茉娜 把中国之月餐厅的菜单打出来
Damona, print out the menu from China Moon.
克拉克 给我拿些果仁奶油饼干来
And, Clark, get me some Nutter Butters.
什么 不不不
Wha -- No, no, no.
我已经有任务了 记得吗
I already have a job, because remember,
我要去拿案件卷宗
I have to go get the case file.
但你去我办公室的路上要路过小厨房♥
But you have to pass by the kitchenette to get to my office.
赶紧的 克拉克 是你自己刚说的
Come on, Clark! You just said it!
今天每个人都要超越自我
Everyone's got to go above and beyond today!
天啊 我们把案子的方方面面都分♥析♥过了
God, we've been over every aspect of this case.
我们到底漏掉了什么
What are we missing?
我们漏掉了晚餐外卖♥♥里的
Well, we were missing the Szechuan vegetables
川味炒菜消失事件
from the dinner order.
克拉克 那都是六小时前的事了
Clark, that was six hours ago,
况且我都说了你可以从我的葱包牛肉里
and I said you could pick the water chestnuts
挑荸荠吃 但你拒绝了
out my Mongolian beef, but you said no,
所以闭嘴吧你
so shut your face!
朴医生 我还在浏览最新医学网
Dr. Park, I'm still scouring Up to Date,
但沙门氏菌在过去的10年里
but there have been no new treatments for Salmonella
一直没有新的治疗方式啊
in the past 10 years.
这是最新信息吗
Is that information current?
人家网站的名字就是「最新医学网」
The website is literally called "Up to Date."
我不干了 已经半夜了
I'm out. It's the middle of the night,
我需要至少四小时的休息时间
and I need at least four hours of rest.
我的假发需要至少六小时
And my wig needs at least six.
我也该睡一会了 如果睡得着的话
I should get some sleep also, if I can.
我差不多喝了一加仑的咖啡
I've had about a gallon of coffee,
我的心脏都要从胸腔里跳出来了
and my heart is pounding through my chest.
等等 对了
Wait, that's it.
朱莉 把病人的心脏诊断记录给我
Julie, get me the patient's cardiology records.
我现在真的心率不齐
That's a really irregular beat.
大伙 我有点怕
Guys, I'm kind of scared.
别这么自私了
Hey, stop being selfish!
我正努力证明我是个好医生
I'm trying to prove I'm a good doctor!
你到底要不要帮忙
You gonna help me or not?
克拉克 明早第一件事
Clark, first thing tomorrow,
我们就在法♥院♥碰头
we're gonna meet at the courthouse
把这件事彻彻底底地搞定
and blow this thing wide open.
我真的开始头晕了
I am really starting to get dizzy.
我的天啊 朱莉
Oh, my God. Julie, for once,
我就不能当一回主角吗
can it just be about me?
是吧
Right?
做好了吗
Is it done?
我整晚赶工 差点没累死
I was up all night and it almost killed me,
但你把这条裙子交给莫莉
but you're gonna give this dress to Molly
她会很震惊的
and she's gonna be blown away.
小莫 裙子做好了
Hey, Mol, dress is done.
我的天 你还真做出来了
Oh, my God, you actually did it?
这是什么情况
What's this, now?
你为你姐姐做了条裙子吗
You made a dress for your sister?
敬意满满
Respect.
裙子真漂亮
Wow. That's beautiful.
戴夫 也许你可以给我也做一条
Dave, maybe you could make me one.
怎么了
Huh? What's huh?
裙子有点
Well, it's just...
抱歉 戴夫
Sorry, Dave.
裙子有点不对称
It's kind of lopsided.
哪不对称 你指给我看
Where? Show me where.
这里和这里
Here and here,
另外这个蝴蝶结比图片里大了一倍
and the bow is twice as big as the one in the picture.
也许戴夫自♥由♥发挥了一下
Maybe Dave took a little creative license
因为他知道你小时候
because he knows how much you liked bows
有多喜欢蝴蝶结吧
when you were a little girl, okay?
谢谢你所做的努力 戴夫 你知道吗
Thanks for trying, Dave, and you know what?
对一个从没缝制过什么东西的11岁孩子来说
For an 11-year-old who has never sewn anything before,
这真是
this is...
没关系 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
事情的关键是你把责任推到我头上了
The important thing is you pinned the blame on me.
洛杉矶高等法♥院♥
托伦斯法庭
枫树大道825号♥
全体起立
All rise.
开个玩笑 哈哈
Jk, lol.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
糟了
Oh, no!
杀人医生回来做个了断
Dr. Murder has come back to finish the job.
幸存的六个人快跑啊 快逃命
Surviving six, run! Run for your lives!
不 我是来澄清事实真♥相♥的
No, I've come to set the record straight.
法官大人 这位证人已经给出了自己的证词
Okay, Your Honor, this witness already gave his testimony.
拜托 关于这个案子我有新的资料
Please, I have new information pertinent to the case.
法官大人 几分钟就好
Your Honor, it'll just be a couple of minutes,
然后我们就不麻烦美丽动人的您了
and then we'll be out of your fantastic hair.
我批准了
I'll allow it.
好 请肯恩·朴医生到证人席
Fine. I'd like to call Dr. Ken Park to the stand.
在那儿说就行
Just say it from there.
好 我们按《大律师迈拉克》的套路来
Fine, we'll do it "Matlock" Style.
昨天这位先生质疑我的证词
Yesterday, this gentleman cast doubt upon my testimony,
但你们知道原告
but were you aware that the plaintiff
有心脏瓣膜病史吗
had a history of valvular heart disease?
我
Well, I--
你甭想歪曲事实
You can't handle the truth!
事实是在主动脉瓣狭窄的病例中
The fact is that in a case of aortic stenosis,
阿奇霉素产生副作用的风险
the risk of side effects caused by Azithromycin
远不及因沙门氏菌感染而导致可能致命的
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表