剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving!
这是我们两个人合送的
That's from both of us.
你把钱给我才算合送
Not till you pay me, it's not.
快请进
Please -- come in.
我正在给苏打饼干涂上芝士
I was just finishing cheesing some crackers.
你们能来我太高兴了
I am just so happy that you guys came.
我们也很高兴过来
Oh, it's great to be here. Oh!
真好
All right.
情况不妙 克拉克 非常不妙
Ooh! This is bad, Clark. This is really bad.
是啊 她居然提前给苏打饼干涂芝士
I know! She's pre-cheesing the crackers,
而她根本不知道我喜欢涂多少芝士
and she doesn't know how much cheese I like.
不是 一个人都没有 她说有派对的
No! Look. There's nobody here. She said it was a party.
我们要怎样才能脱身
How the hell are we gonna get out of this?
我堂兄弟们都在等我
My cousins are waiting on me!
我也得去参加那个「火鸡舞」活动
I know. And I got to get to my Turkey Trot thing.
如果不能按时到 就是迟到
If you don't get there on time, you get there late,
迟到意味着错过了部分活动内容
which means you've missed part of it.
谢谢你跟我解释时间是怎么回事
Thanks for explaining how time works.
咱就说我们还有其他日程
Look, we're just gonna tell her we're just stopping by,
只是小坐一下
we have other plans.
-她会理解的 -好
- She'll understand. Right. - Good.
洛伊丝 你人在哪
Lois! Where are you?
你去其他地方之前来小坐一下
You're stopping by on your way somewhere else?
不必麻烦了
Oh, no. Don't bother.
你知道什么人会「去其他地方前来小坐」吗
You know who "stops by on their way somewhere else"?
不再是我朋友的人
Someone who's no longer my friend! That's who!
吃芝士饼干吗
Cheesed crackers?
-吃吧 别客气 -正是我想要的量
- Ooh! - Go ahead. Don't be shy. - That is just the right amount.
赞 这烤肉好吃到爆
Mm, damn! This bulgogi's tight!
杰里 来程顺畅吗
So, Jerry, how flight?
还好 飞机起飞有些晚点 因为
Oh, fine. We were a little late taking off because --
别说太细 寒暄而已
Too much. Just small talk.
明白了
Got it.
荞麦面做得真好吃
Soba noodles really good.
你们喜欢我真开心
Oh! I'm so glad you like them.
你们知道什么更好吃吗 泡菜
Mm. You know what's even better? Kimchi.
这大白菜腌得好啊
This cabbage fermented up real nice.
如果我是卷心菜沙拉
I got to say, if I were coleslaw,
我肯定得小心了
I'd be looking over my shoulder right now,
因为泡菜迅速崛起了
'Cause kimchi's coming up fast, yo.
你们两个对感恩节的呈现方式
You know, you guys really got
还真是别出心裁
an interesting take on Thanksgiving here, yeah?
同时庆祝两种文化的做法很好
Yeah, it's cool to celebrate both cultures.
做人最重要是不能忘本
It's important to keep in touch with our roots.
火鸡呢
Where turkey?
我和这位欢乐多同一立场
I'm with chuckles here.
要是有土豆泥让我杀人都行
I would kill a man for some mashed potatoes.
你这叉子还用吗 谢啦
A-are you using that fork? Thanks.
大家谈谈各自感恩的事物 我得录下来
Okay, I'm gonna need to get everyone saying what they're thankful for.
眼下时机不合适 戴夫
Now is not a good time, Dave.
是吗 感恩节难道不是合家夜宴
Really? Thanksgiving's not a good time
谈谈我们为什么感恩的好时机吗
to go around the table and say what we're thankful for?
好吧 我先说
All right. I'll go first.
鉴于今晚气氛如此尴尬
Because tonight has been so awkward,
我很感激我的车停在车道最外边
I'm thankful that my car is the last one in the driveway.
晚安
Good night.
不好意思 他为人有点古怪
Oh, I'm sorry. He's kind of weird.
说人家怪 你穿着你♥妈♥的♥婚服呢
He's weird? You're wearing your mother's wedding dress.
倒是很合身
Fits you good, though.
那好 我先说
Okay, then. I'll go first.
我很感激我们今天所确立的韩国传统
I'm thankful for the Korean traditions we're establishing here today.
我很感激我丈夫毫不顽固
I'm thankful for my husband, who's not at all stubborn
表达观点时特别会挑时间
and picks the absolute best time to make a point.
我感激我妻子表达讽刺的语言能力
I'm thankful for my wife's ability to convey sarcasm.
以及她向孩子们进行亲♥日♥宣传的洗♥脑♥能力
And for her ability to brainwash our kids with japanese propaganda.
杰里 帕姆 我无意冒犯你们
No offense, Jerry and Pam.
艾莉森 我故意冒犯你
Offense, Allison.
你真是孩子气
You are such a child.
如果莫莉纹的是韩语纹身
And you know if Molly had gotten a Korean tattoo,
我们肯定其乐融融在吃火鸡
we'd all happily be sitting here eating turkey!
莫莉纹纹身了
Molly got tattoo?!
火鸡 哪呢
Turkey? Where turkey?
戴茉娜 你要猜猜看吗
Damona? Do you want to guess?
玉米和苹果酒
Corn and cider?
不对
Nope.
克拉克
Clark?
火♥药♥和羊毛
Gunpowder and wool?
不要
Nope.
清教♥徒♥送给土著美洲人的两件最流传百世的礼物
The two most lasting gifts that the pilgrims gave the native Americans
分别是天花和淋病
were smallpox and gonorrhea.
我太喜欢感恩节的各种故事了
I just love Thanksgiving trivia!
太有趣了
So, so fun.
该吃甜点了
Okay, well, it's time for dessert.
我去把馅饼热一下
I'm just gonna go put the pies in.
疯了 馅饼居然都没开始烤呢
Yo! The pie's not even in!
我们现在简直跟人♥质♥没两样
Okay, this has become a hostage situation.
算了 我有主意了
You know what? I got this.
你要干吗
What are you gonna do?
我要把表调快一点
I'm gonna make this go a little bit faster.
这根本没用 因为第一她有手♥机♥
Okay, that is not going to work, because, "a," she has a cellphone,
第二 我们又不是在拍兔八哥卡♥通♥片
and, "b," we are not in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
馅饼放烤箱 相簿再出场
In go the pies, out come the photo albums!
哎呀 时间过得真快啊
Oh, man! Where did the time go?
说什么呢 这才
What do you mean? It's only --
天哪 你们干了什么
Oh, my God. What did you guys do?
克拉克干的
Clark did it!
我谢你啊
Greetings from under the bus.
不对 是你们俩干的
No, it was both of you guys.
你们俩让我曾经担心的时间过得飞快无比
You just made time fly on this night that I have been dreading.
太谢谢你们了 真是好朋友
Thank you so much! You are true friends!
没错 我这人特别够朋友
Yes! I'm a very good friend! Ohh!
抱歉得请你们告辞了
And now, I am so sorry to kick you out,
我得睡觉了
but I got to hit the hay, you know?
我的就寝时间已经过了 我还得收拾卫生
It's past my bedtime, and I got to clean up.
那馅饼呢
What about the pies?
那就
Which...
明天带到班上来吧
You should bring to work tomorrow.
没事提什么馅饼 赶紧出去
What are you talking about the pie for? Get on out!
谢谢啦 拜
Thank you. Bye!
妹子 拜
Girl, bye!
拜
Bye!
你怎么了
What wrong with you?
艾莉森说我是不纯正的韩国人
Allison called me out for being a lapsed Korean,
然后我就失控了
and I lost it.
没错啊 你是我见过的最「白」的人
Oh, yeah. You whitest guy I know.
快转眼球乐队解散时你都哭了
You cried when the R.E.M. broke up.
您肯定很失望吧
You must be so disappointed.
你开了韩国学校 上的韩国教堂
You started a Korean school. You go to a Korean church.
别人都去上班 你却去了高尔夫练习场
You go to the driving range when most people are working.
我让您失望了
I let you down.
儿子
Son...
你不用证明自己是韩国人
You don't have to prove you're Korean.
最重要的是
The most important thing
你要成为一个好父亲和好丈夫
is to be good father and good husband,
你已经做到了
which you are.
今天做的是不怎么样
Uh, not so much today.
再说了 做韩国人并非取决于穿戴和饮食
Besides, being Korean is not what you wear or what you eat.
韩国是在心里的
Korean in here.
相信我 你是韩国人
Trust me -- you plenty Korean.
快去过感恩节吧
Now go fix Thanksgiving.
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表