剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
孩子们 我会告诉你们的
I'll let you know, girls, all right?
如我说的 他们都是付现金的 我记得
Well, as I said, they always paid in cash, I remember that.
那他们最近一次来是什么时候
So when was the last time they came?
-什么 -互助会 上次是什么什么来的
- What? - The SCAR group, when was the last time they met?
不好说啊
Oh, I don't know.
大概十八个月前吧
About 18 months ago.
这是文件
Here's the paperwork.
我早该把它扔了
I should have chucked this out.
实际上 你们打电♥话♥我才发现它还在那儿
In fact, I only saw it was still there when you rang.
如果我们请你参加一个视频辨认
Do you think if we asked you to take part in a video ID,
你觉得你能认出来过的人吗
you'd be able to recognise any of the people that were here?
比如付你钱的人
Maybe the ones that paid you the rent?
我真的不好说
Oh, I don't know, really.
时间太久了
Long time ago.
也许
Maybe.
那好吧 我们完事会告诉你的
OK. Well, we'll give you a shout when we're done.
感谢帮助
Thanks a lot for your help.
儿童性侵受害者互助会
给我看看
Give me that.
就是个孩子的涂鸦
It's just a kid's drawing.
威尔
Will?
这是用内务部大型查询系统打印的
This is printed on a HOLMES page.
我们的那个查询系统
Our HOLMES?
对
Yeah.
只有警♥察♥才能用这个打印
Only a copper would be able to print this out.
对
Yeah.
斯塔夫
Staffe.
糟了 什么时候
Shit. When?
好的
Ok.
尼科·卡希尔想要自杀
Nico Kashell just tried to top himself.
该死
Shit!
我开始有种很不好的感觉
I'm beginning to have a very unpleasant thought.
卡希尔应该和鲍勃·杰索普非常熟
Kashell would have known Bob Jessop pretty well.
在调查的过程里
He'd have had a lot of
他应该和他有很多的联♥系♥
contact with him through the investigation.
这可非比寻常啊
Whoa, that is quite a thing.
你真的认为杰索普可能涉案了吗
Do you seriously think Jessop could be involved?
-不好说 -这边走
- I dunno. - This way.
不好说 我希望没有 不过
I dunno, I hope not, but...
我还是会把这个作为一种可能性
I'm going to consider it a possibility anyway.
我猜
I guess.
不要跟别人说这个 好吗
Just keep this between us, yeah?
当然
Of course.
杰索普督察
DI Jessop.
他怎么了
What about him?
那个
Well...
你肯定在调查中认识了他
..You must have got to know him through the investigation.
通过那些案子
Through those...case
我见过他两次
I met him twice.
我们是跟家庭联络官联♥系♥的
Our relationship was with the family liaison officer.
几乎不认识杰索普
Hardly knew Jessop.
尼科 是谁袭击的斯塔森
Who attacked Statham, Nico?
因为不是你干的 对吧
Cos it wasn't you, was it?
你雇了别人吗
Did you pay someone?
杰索普介绍了你给什么人
Did Jessop introduce you to someone?
看在老天的份上 你不过就是个会计
I mean, you're an accountant, for Christ's sake!
你怎么搞到氯仿的
How did you-how did you get hold of chloroform, huh?
-你又是怎么进到他的房♥子的 -老大
- How did you get into his house? - Guv.
-别再撒谎了 你个混球 -老大
- Just stop lying to us, you little prick! - Guv!
"我们下半辈子都会留下这道褪不去的伤疤"
'We will all be scarred by this for the rest of our lives.'
"我幻想过无数次亲手杀了他"
'I dreamed about killing him a million times.
"我想过要如何动手 让他求生不得求死不能"
'I thought about what I'd do, to make him suffer.
"当皇家检察署撤销指控时他的怒火
'The rage he felt when they dropped the charges -
我们都能感到那种愤怒..."
the rage we all felt...'
他现在在气头上呢
He's not a happy bunny.
什么事
What?
我把名单过了一遍查了所有的名字
I went through the list and checked all the names.
所有其他的案件
Of the other victims' cases,
都进行了庭审 没有被叫停的案子
they all went to trial, no halted cases,
也没有家长放弃了
no parents pulling out...
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
除了今天早上
Except then, this morning,
我在内务部查询系统里看见个最新消息
I saw an update on HOLMES
跟黛比·柯林斯日记里的一个姓名有关
relating to one of the surnames in Debbie Collins' diary,
是另外一个家长
another parent whose daughter
一个叫马克·里吉斯的人被控袭击了他的女儿
was allegedly assaulted by a man named Mark Regis.
是这家伙
This guy?
对
Yeah.
由于受害人的家庭突然放弃合作
So it turns out that Regis was released two days ago,
里吉斯两天前被释放了
when the victim's family suddenly withdrew their cooperation.
你有他的地址吗
Do we have an address for him?
他的假释地址是他老婆的
His bail address was his wife's,
但是她告诉我她把他赶走了
but she just told me she chucked him out.
那她知道他会去哪儿吗
Did she have any idea where he went?
-不知道 -那我们要立刻找到他
- No. - Well, we need to find him, now.
能给我当地警♥察♥局的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Yeah, can I have the number for my local police station, please?
-抓住地板 -没事 你需要
- Grab the floor - Ah it's OK. You need to...
没事
That's OK.
有人吗
Hello?
哈里非常愿意跟你待在一起 谢谢
And Harry's really loved spending time with you, so thank you.
你明天几点走
What time are you pushing off tomorrow?
保罗明天有个面试
Paolo's got a job interview about three o'clock,
等他回来我们差不多就走了
then he'll come back here and we'll probably push off then.
我是说 你可以
I mean... You can...
如果你想的话 你明天可以在这过夜
You could stay tomorrow night if you want.
我来做点饭
I can cook you something.
他要在城里见个朋友 所以...
He's got to meet a friend in town, so...
我们三个为什么不一起出去
Well, why don't the three of us go out,
你 我和哈里 去看场电影
you, me and Harry, catch a film?
最好还是就我和他去吧
It's probably just best that I go with him.
我会想你们俩的
Well, I'm gonna miss you both.
他要我嫁给他
He's asked me to marry him.
他还想个孩子 给哈里生个弟弟或妹妹
He wants to have more children, a brother or sister for Harry...
你知道我很想拥有一个真正的家 威尔
..A-and you know how much I wanted a real family, Will.
我保证 他不喝酒时
And he's the loveliest person
是全世界最可爱的人
when he doesn't drink, I promise you.
晚饭好了
Dinner!
那么
Well, if, um...
如果这样能让你开心
..If that's what'll make you happy...
我也为你开心
..I'm happy for you.
闻起来真香
Mm, smells delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What is this?
调味饭 蘑菇
Risotto. Mushroom.
你一直不接我电♥话♥
You've been ignoring my calls.
抱歉
Er, yeah, sorry.
工作忙坏了
Work's been insane.
我只是打电♥话♥来问问你明天还需要我吗
Well, I was just calling to say if you do need me tomorrow,
我还有空哦
I'm still around.
我现在就需要你呢
How about if I need you now?
我们接下来将迎来雷雨
We can certainly expect some thunder and heavy rain,
持续到下午
lasting well into the afternoon,
到晚上止持续有小雨
with scattered showers carrying on until the night...'
强阵雨导致空气湿度较高
Heavy showers and high humidity levels.
一直持续到今晚
This will last well into the evening...
这是最后一起袭击
It was the last attack.
警方认为还可能会出现袭击事件
Police believe that further assaults may be possible
要求公众...
and have asked members of the public...
操
Fuck!
是因为这个案子吗
So is this the case?
还是因为明天 还是...
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表