剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
黑暗之心
第一季 第一集
救命
Help!
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没...
I didn't do any...!
斯塔夫
Staffe.
老大 是乔茜 抱歉打扰你
'Guv, it's Josie. Sorry to disturb you.'
没事 航♥班♥延误了
That's all right, the flight's delayed, so...
哈瑟利街发生了了凶案
There's been a murder on the Heatherly.
按说不该打扰你 但这件案子 很不寻常
I wouldn't have rung normally, but this one's... unusual.
什么意思 "不寻常"
What do you mean, 'unusual'?
-天呐 -我说了吧
- Oh, man... - I did say.
刚吃完午饭
Just had my lunch.
谁打给他的
Who called him?
我要是不告诉他 他会宰了我的 警长
He would've had my balls if I hadn't, Sarge.
他休假时 我负责
I'm in charge when he's on leave.
我是指挥 你做这种事
I run the shop and you ask me
得先问过我 好吗
before you do something like that, OK?
抱歉 警长
Sorry, Sarge.
就这样他也不会想上你的 亲爱的
Still won't make him want to fuck you, sweetheart.
这里可好玩了
Fun and games in here.
死因
Cause of death?
看上去像是阉♥割♥和刀伤导致的失血致死
Well, you'd think blood loss from the castration and mutilation
但我觉得流的血不够多
but I'm not sure there's enough blood.
-所以呢 -我猜
- So? - My guess?
是心脏骤停 死于惊吓
Cardiac arrest, died of shock.
威士忌
Whisky.
知道怎么进来的吗
Do you know how they got in?
不知道 但没有强行闯入的迹象
No. But no forced entry.
好
Ok.
查查他是谁吧
Let's find out who he is.
雷·柯林斯
Ray Collins.
两年半前因涉嫌性侵13岁以下儿童
Arrested 2.5 years ago on suspicion of sexual assault
被捕
of children under 13,
具体说 是他9岁和11岁的继女
specifically his nine and 11-year-old stepdaughters.
进行程度检定后
He met the threshold test
他被羁押了三周
and was remanded in custody for three weeks,
但皇家检察署认为证据不足以上庭
then the CPS decided the evidence wasn't enough to go full code
-于是他被释放了 -但长官
- and he was released. - But sir...
是他干的
He'd done it.
我说了 证据不足
Well, like I say, the evidence wasn't there, so...
于是他被释放了 他死时
So he was released, and at the time of his death
他还住在原来的公♥寓♥ 但是独居
he was living in the same flat but on his own,
他妻子在他被指控前
his wife having left with the kids,
就带孩子走了
just before he met the allegations.
据邻居说 她手里还有钥匙
According to his neighbours she still has a key,
所以我们得找她谈
so we need to speak to her.
他的罪行广为人知
His crimes were well known.
他门上被人喷了咒骂的话语
On his estate, he'd had abusive messages sprayed on his front door,
四个月前还曾被一群暴♥力♥青年袭击
he was violently assaulted by a gang of youths four months ago.
所以他很可能
So, there's a good possibility
是一个义警的受害人
we're dealing with him being the victim of a vigilante...
抱歉 丹尼 那是什么表情
Sorry, Danny, what's that face?
-什么 老大 -你做了个表情
- Sorry, guv? - You pulled a face...
我说"受害人"的时候
..When I said 'victim'.
-我有吗 -是的
- Did I? - Yes.
你觉得因为雷·柯林斯过去的劣迹就不配我们
You think Ray Collins is less deserving of our best efforts
努力查案了吗
because of his past?
-没有 -好 那很好
- No. - Good. It's good to hear.
因为有那种愚蠢
Because anyone who does subscribe to that moronic,
幼稚想法的人 可以滚蛋了
sixth-form idea can piss off.
走吧 我说真的
Now! I mean it, go.
走吧
Go, get out.
滚蛋吧 去给专栏作家发推特
Get out. Go tweet Katie Hopkins.
去一个不尊重法律的国家生活
Go live in a country that doesn't respect the rule of law,
因为你对我没用
cos you're no good to me.
还有人想走吗
Anyone want to... go?
太棒了 看来大家都意见一致了
Marvellous. We're all singing from the same song sheet.
我认为 他被杀的方式
So, I would suggest the way he was killed
是对于他的生活和指控的声明
was a statement about his life and what he was accused of,
但谁会想做出这样的声明呢
but who would want to make that statement?
苏 挨家盘问 看看大家怎么说
Sue, door to doors. See what people are saying.
乔茜 监控和最后行踪
Josie, CCTV and last movements, please.
里克 去找他家人
Rick, speak to his family.
丹 查明性侵案为何没上庭
Dan, find out why the abuse case collapsed.
去找当时的检方律师
speak to the original IC.
大卫 你跟我走
And David, you are with me.
你和我早上去找他老婆谈话
You and I will speak to the wife in the morning.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
罗伯森酒吧
-天呐 威尔 -你干什么呢
- Christ, Will! - What are YOU doing...?
威尔舅舅
Uncle Will!
小哈 你好吗
Hey, Har! How are you?
-好 -那好
- Good. - Good.
抱歉 我们的破热水器坏了
Sorry, our bloody boiler's broken down.
还给我
Give that back!
不 来啊 来拿啊
No! Go on, try and get it.
来拿啊 真弱
Try and get it. You weakling!
你赢了
You win.
你害我失了条命
You made me lose a life.
他笑起来真像爸爸
He looks just like Dad when he smiles.
是啊 简直一样
Yeah, he's the spit.
我本想找别处的 但你说你去度假了
I would've found somewhere else, but you said were on holiday.
小茱 行了
Jules, stop.
这里也是你家
It's your house as much as mine.
你不用道歉的
You don't have to apologise.
到周末时就能修好了
It'll be fixed by the end of the week, so...
好
Yeah, well...
没有热水没法活 是吧
Can't live without hot water, can you?
我喜欢你俩过来住
And, you know, I love having you both here.
有家的感觉
It feels like home.
有谁吃晚饭前想打一局球吗
Anyone fancy a quick game of FIFA before tea?!
我想
Me!
贝内特 别犯浑了 走开
Bennet, stop being a twat and piss off.
抱歉 道利什先生
Sorry, Mr Dawlish.
抱歉
Apologies.
-没事 -一定是酒喝多了
- No worries. - Too many cold drinks, I suspect.
-明天的宴会你也在吗 -应该是的
- You doing tomorrow's bash? - Er, yeah, I think so.
我会把他看住的 到时见
I'll make sure he's properly restrained. See you then.
行李都拿出来了吗
You finished unpacking yet?
嗯 差不多了
Yeah, nearly.
多久了 你搬回来有两三年了吧
How long is it? Two or three years since you moved back in?
18个月 而且我也不擅长装♥修♥
18 months. Interior design's not my thing.
窗帘不算装♥修♥
Curtains aren't interior design,
严格讲 椅子也不算
and nor, strictly speaking, are chairs.
或许我会去趟宜家
Well, maybe I need a trip to IKEA.
回来住感觉怪吗
Does it ever feel weird, living back here?
租出去了15年
There's not really much left of them
反正也没留下多少他们的痕迹了
after 15 years of rentals, so...
不 没什么怪的
No. No, it feels fine.
你去时告诉我们
Well, tell us when you're going.
去宜家 我们一起去
To IKEA. We'll go together.
-吃点肉丸也好 -太好了
- Always use more meatballs. - Nice.
-我真是不懂你们在说什么 -肉丸
- I've got literally no idea what you're talking about. - Meatballs.
-肉丸 -天呐
- Meatballs? - Oh, God.
-茜薇怎么样 -挺好的吧
- How's Sylve? - Er, fine, I think.
-你不见她吗 -我们偶尔通通电♥话♥
- You don't see her? - We speak on the phone now and then.
你们约会了多久啊
How long did you go out for?
知道大部分人
You know the longest relationship
一生中最长久的关系是什么吗
most people have in their lives?
是跟兄弟姐妹的关系
It's the one with their sibling.
因为你认识你的兄弟姐妹的时间
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表