剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
Because, you know your brother and sister longer
远超任何的情人
than you know any partner
朋友 或你的孩子
or your friends or your child.
还有父母
Your parents.
你呢
How about you?
跟新男友进展得如何了
How are things going with the new bloke?
挺好的
Yeah, good.
哈里喜欢保罗 是吧 亲爱的
Harry adores Paulo, don't you, sweetheart?
他是典型的意大利人 情绪激烈
He's a typical Italian, full of emotion, but...
但他很好
he's great.
-再来点酱吗 -好啊
- More sauce? - Yes, please.
我不用了
I'm good.
哈里 你去拿睡衣
'Harry, I just need you to go and get your pyjamas.'
我想喝热巧
'I want hot chocolate.'
那不行 这都八点了
'You can't have hot chocolate, it's eight o'clock.'
求你
'Please!'
保罗
8月15日周一 无活动
8月15日
刚联♥系♥到了黛比·柯林斯的一个孩子
Just spoke to one of Debbie Collins' kids.
说是她在工作
Apparently, she's at work.
主街一家炸鱼薯条店 叫阳光照耀比目鱼
A chippie off the high street called A Plaice In The Sun
I是条鱼
with an 'I', as in fish.
"比目鱼"不是"地"
'Plaice' not 'Place'.
是双关
It's a pun, innit?
比目鱼 不是地
Like 'plaice', not 'place',
阳光照耀比目鱼
A Plaice In The Sun.
阳光照耀之地
一部老电影
-阳光照耀比目鱼 -是啊 梗是
- A Plaice In The Sun? - Yeah, it's a play on the...
少来
Fuck RIGHT off!
-老兄 -我就知道你懂
- Oh, mate! - I knew you knew.
-你当然知道 -是我逗你呢
- Yeah, course you did. - I was actually winding YOU up.
-给你多加了洋葱 -谢了 亲爱的
- Put an extra onion in there for you. - Ta, love.
要点什么 小伙子们
Yes, lads?
我是普尔福德警长 这位是瓦格斯塔夫督察
DS Pulford, that's DI Wagstaffe.
我们想和黛比·柯林斯谈谈
We need to speak to Debbie Collins.
-给我五分钟 -行
- I'll need five minutes, please. - All right, then.
不是我♥干♥的
Well, it wasn't me.
你听说了
You heard?
昨晚接到那地方住户的电♥话♥
Got a call from someone on the estate last night.
你在那还有朋友
Still got friends there, have you?
认识的人而已
Acquaintances.
但没有人会干出那样的事
And no-one who'd do something like that.
你很震惊吗
Were you shocked?
是的
Yeah, I was.
也松了一口气
And relieved.
没有谁家的孩子该经历我孩子遭遇的事
No other child's gonna have to go through what mine did,
没有哪个母亲该经历和我一样的遭遇
no other mother's gonna go through what I did.
我们认为他在被害过程中
We think he actually had a heart attack
突发心脏病
as a result of what was done to him.
由疼痛引起的心脏病
As a result of the pain.
对此你有什么想法
How does that make you feel?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
罪有应得吧
What goes around comes around, I suppose.
你昨天在哪 黛比
So where were you yesterday, Debbie,
昨天白天
during the day?
-在家 -你周一不上班吗
- At home. - You don't work Mondays?
周一我休息
It's my day off.
有人看见你了吗 也许你的孩子们
Alright. Did anyone see you at home, or kids?
她们整天都不在家
Kids were out all day.
没人见过我
No-one else saw me.
我想五分钟应该不够
I think we're gonna need more than five minutes.
一切都好吗 老大
We good, boss?
我没事 大卫 你呢
Yeah, I'm good, David. Are you good?
没事
Yeah.
这边走
This way.
根据死者母亲证言 死者父亲生前酗酒
So...according to the mother, his old man was an alcoholic,
-喝酒后总打柯林斯 -嗯
- used to batter Collins when he'd had a few. - Right.
所以雷滴酒不沾
As a result, Ray never touched a drop,
有阴影
had a phobia about it.
所以他被灌下整瓶威士忌意味着凶手知道
So this bottle of whisky down his neck means they knew him,
-他的过去 -或有人告诉了他们
- knew his past. - Or they were told about it.
行吧
All right.
你孩子多大了
So how old are your kids?
霍莉十岁 贾思敏刚十三岁
Holly's ten, Jasmine's just turned 13.
她们乖吗
And good kids?
她们只是孩子
They're kids.
昨天她俩在哪
And where were they yesterday?
因为她们还没回去上学 对吧
Cos they're not back at school yet, are they?
你不会认为是她们...
You don't think they...
只是好奇为什么她们不在家
Just wondering why they weren't at home,
如果她们白天有段时间在家
at least some part of the day,
也能为你的不在场证明作证
so they can corroborate your alibi.
她们遭遇了地狱般的折磨
They've been through hell.
如果她们还跟普通孩子一样我才奇怪呢
I'd be more surprised if they hadn't gone off the rails a bit.
这也没什么 当我清醒时
And that's fine. When I'm, when I'm sober...
我可以管住她们
..I can handle them.
她们的
Their...
愤怒和敌意
..Anger or hatred.
她们说的脏话
The language they use.
但当我喝酒后我就
But when I've had a drink I just...
我没那个精力
I don't have the energy.
所以她们就出去了
And so they go out.
而且不回家
And they stay out.
我知道这不好
And I know that's wrong.
我也想改变现状 但是
And I want to stop, but...
我的内心因为内疚和他做的事而备受煎熬
I struggle to cope with the guilt, what he did.
还有他律师和皇家检察署对我们家做的事
What his lawyer did, what the CPS did to our family.
我害怕会一直这样
I struggle knowing it'll never go away.
变成褪不去的伤疤
It's a scar that never fades.
老实告诉你
I can tell you honestly...
我幻想过无数次亲手杀了他
..I've dreamed about killing him a million times.
我想过要如何动手
I thought about what I'd do.
慢慢地 让他求生不得求死不能
How slowly, how much I'd make him suffer.
但现在我真的没那个精力
But right now I just wouldn't have the strength.
现在我只想脚踏实地一步步来
Right now I'm just trying to put one foot in front of the other.
你怎么想
What d'you think?
老大
Guv?
你怎么想
What do you think?
送她回家
Send her home.
她孩子需要她
Her kids need her.
老天
Jesus!
老大 你吓我一跳
Guv, you gave me a fright.
抱歉 我有坐在暗处这个坏习惯
Sorry. Bad habit, sitting in the dark.
我一直等着实验室给我们电♥话♥ 刚刚来
Been waiting for the lab to ring, which they just did.
结果呢
And?
没有其他人的指纹 公♥寓♥是空的
No foreign prints. The flat's empty.
这样 监控呢
Right. CCTV?
能拍到入口的三个监控都坏了
All three cameras covering the entrance were broken,
走到他公♥寓♥的这段路没有监控
and there's nothing covering the walkway up to his flat.
-不错 -是啊
- Nice. - Yeah.
也许你上辈子是硬核朋克乐手
Maybe you were an Emo in a former life.
喜欢坐在暗处
The sitting in the dark thing.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
普尔福德来电
抱歉吵醒你了 老大
Sorry to wake you, boss.
凶手又作案了
I think we might have another one.
谢了
Cheers.
百分之五十烧伤
50% burns.
听说找到他时 他正哭着喊妈
Was crying for his mum when they found him, apparently.
-谁发现他的 -隔壁的女士
- Who found him? - The woman who lives next door.
晚上出去回来时
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表