剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
..was one of envy.
你知道他被定罪的主要证据是他自己的供述吧
You know the main evidence against him was his confession?
-你看了他应该对斯塔森做的那些事吗 -看了
- Did you read what he was supposed to have done to Statham? - Yeah.
你真的觉得那家伙能做出那些事吗
And you buy that guy could've actually done those things?
如果他没有 那为什么要承认呢
Why confess if he hadn't?
也许他想要他受到惩罚
Maybe he wanted him punished
但是自己却没有这个胆
but he didn't have the nerve himself,
所以就变成了这样
so that was the deal.
有人说"我会去惩罚他 但你必须认罪
Someone said, "I'll punish him but you have to confess,
"这样他们不会来抓我"
"so they don't come looking for me."
也许他想要为当初未保护好女儿
Maybe he wanted to expiate his guilt
而偿还自己的罪孽
for not protecting his daughter?
也许他只是一个疯子
Maybe he's just nuts?
人们会为各种各样的原因承认
People confess to crimes they haven't committed
自己没犯下的罪行
for all sorts of reasons.
你想把斯塔森遭袭和另外两件案子
You're trying to connect the attack on Statham
联♥系♥起来
with the other two cases.
天啊 我们甚至都不知道
Jesus, we don't even know
柯林斯和道利什的案子有没有关联呢
the Collins and Dawlish cases are connected.
-一人是重伤 一人是死亡 -但是
- One's a GBH, one's a murder. - But
柯林斯是因为心脏病发而死的
Collins died of a heart attack.
受到惊吓
Of shock.
万一本来也是要重伤他 只是失手了呢
What if that was a GBH, too, that just went wrong?
或者也许你说得没错
Or maybe you're right,
这一切都没关系 我就是在胡扯
none of it fits and I'm just talking bollocks.
从表面上看 它似乎满足了某些需求
..on face value it seems to satisfy certain needs.
事实上 你要做到哪一步
The truth is, where do you go with it?
当你决定你准备自己去进行惩罚
When you decide you have the right to exact your own punishment...
你要走到哪里
..where does it lead?
你会告诉我吗
Am I about to find out?
那是个死胡同
It's a dead end.
因为没有人是受益者
Because no-one benefits.
你的受害人肯定不是 但你自己也不是
Obviously not your victims, but not you either.
这都是你的经验之谈吗
And you know this from personal experience?
我看过好多次了
I've just seen it enough times.
事实上
The truth is...
复仇会毁灭我们
..revenge diminishes us.
那一点都不甜美
It's not sweet.
你说得好像有切身体验似的
Said almost like you felt it.
-我有 -不
- I do. - No, uh-uh.
你知道 威尔 但你没有体验
You KNOW it, Will, but you don't feel it.
你给我打电♥话♥的时候
You know, it's funny, when you rang,
我刚好也想打给你
cos I was actually gonna call you.
-真的吗 -我在想
- Really? - Mm-hm. I wondered...
我想你可能需要找人一起度过15号♥
Well, I thought you might like some company on the 15th.
你是第一个想到了这一点的人
You are the first person who has worked that little gem out.
你不介意吧
Are you OK about it?
-不 -这不是个疑问句
- No. - Well, it wasn't a real question.
我在努力 茜薇
I'm trying, Sylvie.
我每天都在努力 因为我不喜欢
Every day I try, cos I hate it. I hate
我不喜欢被人当做
I hate being defined as...
那个父母被杀的人
..as the guy whose parents were murdered.
我在努力往前看 真的
And I'm trying to move on. I am, I'm...
我在努力变成熟
I'm trying to be a grown-up.
这很难
It's hard.
因为不管我有多努力
Because no matter how hard I try...
只要他或她还逍遥法外
..whilst he or she is still out there...
我就深受折磨
..I'm punished.
总是让我重新陷回去
Just keeps pulling me back.
我能怎么说呢 我完全理解
What can I say? I understand completely.
我当然 当然理解了
Of course I do. Of course I do.
但是你到最后你得明白你找不到任何人
But in the end you have to know that you're not gonna find anyone.
过了17年了
Not 17 years on.
除非你想一辈子就这么下去了
So, unless you want this to be the rest of your life,
威尔 你必须做出一些改变
Will, something has to change.
这完全出乎了意料 法官大人
This was completely unexpected, m'lady.
我们之前以为受害者愿意出庭作证
We had previously believed the victim was willing to testify.
我理解这超出了你的掌控 本森先生
I understand this was beyond your control, Mr Benson,
因为你已经说了好几遍了
because you've told me that several times now.
我要问你的是
My question to you is,
你要传召其他证人
are you planning to call other witnesses
为皇家诉讼作证吗
to support the crown's case?
我们是想这么做
That certainly is our intention.
但是这样就必须延期庭审
But this will require that we push the date of the trial back...
我明白
Yes, I see.
马洛里先生
Mr Mallory.
我们同意推迟庭审
We have no objection to postponing the trial,
但是我相信我的同行也注意到
but as I'm sure my learned colleague is aware,
并没有提交延长我当事人关押时间的申请
no application has been made to extend my client's remand period,
今天已经到达最长时限
which will exceed the maximum today.
所以我要求申请
So I would like to make an immediate application
无条件保释
for unconditional bail.
-本森先生 -如我所说
- Mr Benson? - Yes, as I say,
这一切都太突然了 所以我们不会反对保释
this all came out of the blue for us so we will not oppose bail.
我需要辩方回当地警局进行签署
But I would ask that the defendant sign on at his local station.
好的 我同意
Yes, I'll agree to that.
既然如此 里吉斯先生
In which case, Mr Regis,
我需要告知你
it is my responsibility to inform you
现在 你可以离开了
that, for now, you are free to go.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表