剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
And she can corroborate that, can she?
-当然了 -太好了
- Of course. - Great!
谢谢你
Thank you.
都是谎言吗
All lies?
我觉得他们应该没有搞在一起 但是
Well, I don't actually think they were shagging, but
其他的说辞...
the rest of it...
都是胡扯
Yeah, complete bollocks.
谁啊
Hello?
他就是个臭小子
He's a lippy teenager.
他的妈妈太宠爱他了
His mother let him get away with murder for too long.
他需要管教
He needs discipline.
伙计
Oh, man.
你可真走运
You are so lucky
还好我们是在公共场合说的这些话
we're having this conversation in a public place.
你想在哪里
Where would you like it?
继续去河边吗
Down by the canal again?
你知道吗
You know what?
我不想去别的地方
I don't want it anywhere,
因为我不想再看到你了
because I don't want to see you ever again.
但是我们可给你定了最好的位置
But we put you on the top table!
因为我希望你离开
Because I want you to go.
-去哪里 -回意大利
- Where? - Back to Italy.
有意思
That's funny.
不
No, it's not.
不有趣
It's not funny.
我希望你离开
I want you to leave.
我一直都知道
I always knew that...
你有一点...
..you were a little bit...
但你这样
But this.
这可不是开玩笑 斯塔夫
This is something, Staffe.
我也不是不讲道理
So, I'm not unreasonable.
我会给你钱
I'm gonna give you money.
搬迁费
Relocation expenses.
-真好 -一万
- So kind! - 10 grand.
你拿不拿随你
It's up to you if you take it or not.
但是
But, um...
只有一件事是确定的
One thing that's not up for discussion,
你伤害了我这世界上最爱的人 所以
you hurt the people I love most in the world, so...
你得离开
You're leaving.
对哦
Oh, yeah...
回来 混♥蛋♥
Hey, come back, asshole!
早上好 斯塔夫
Morning. Staffe.
那么
So...
你觉得死因和索菲·彻纳一样吗
Do you think it's the same cause of death as Sofie Cerna?
初略来看是的
First glance, yeah.
什么时候报♥警♥的
What time was it called in?
昨晚七点半左右
About 7:30 last night.
那怎么现在才叫我来
So, why am I only here now?
原本当做是交通意外处理了
It was originally logged as an RTA.
让我们看看
Can you give us a minute?
小哥们记录了尸体脸的颜色
Then the uniform lad clocked the colour of the face,
没有伤口
that there were no injuries,
做了一些例行检查
did a bit of due diligence.
该死 那就说明死亡时间
Shit. That'll put the time of death
是在我和他谈过几小时后
only a few hours after we spoke to him.
那可能说明你和他谈话时他已经中毒了
Which would probably mean he'd already been poisoned when you did.
调取停车场的录像
OK, get the CCTV footage from the car park.
算了 把整个医院的都调取出来
In fact, just get the whole hospital!
我们查到卡拉巴种子的供应商了
And we have an ID on our Calabar seeds supplier.
他叫弗恩·克里希
His name's Vern Creecy.
他是有毒植物的专家
He's an expert in red plants and flora.
-正在查他的地址 -很好
- Just trying to get an address for him now. - Great.
继续 罗伯
OK, go on, Rob.
这是他的家还是工作的地方
Is that a house or a business place?
那么
So...
过两天会出什么事 跟库里亚基有关
Something is happening in two days that Kyriacou was mixed up in.
我猜"20号♥照常"的短♥信♥
And I'm guessing the "still going ahead on the 20th" text
说明就算索菲死了也要继续
means still going ahead despite Sofie's death.
肯定会继续吧
It has to, doesn't it?
我还能确认库里亚基的一次性电♥话♥好吗
I can also now confirm that Kyriacou's burner
就是索菲的手♥机♥
is a match for the unidentified number
上几周接到的不明电♥话♥
dialled out of Sofie's phone the last few weeks.
太棒了 你之前怎么不说
Excellent. Why don't you talking about it before?
这说明索菲和库里亚基之间绝对有联♥系♥
That means there's a definite connection between Sofie and Kyriacou.
寻找亚当·米勒有进展吗
Any progress locating Adam Miller?
抱歉 还没有
Sorry, not yet.
该死 我们必须找到他
Shit. We need to find him.
他和索菲之间有某种联♥系♥
He and Sofie are connected somehow.
我们得查出来
We just need to work out how.
斯米塔·威廉给我打了个电♥话♥
Oh, and I have had a call from Smita Williams,
她是死者医院的同事
who was her colleague at the ward.
她记得那天晚上索菲在和一名警♥察♥谈话
And she now remembers Sofie talking to a uniform lad one night,
那个警♥察♥好像是来抓酒驾的
who was there to nick a drink driver or something.
我找到了那名警官
I tracked the officer down.
他记得索菲
And he remembers Sofie very well.
他说他记得她好像想向他报告些什么事
Says that he got the impression that she wanted to report something
但是她太害怕了
but she was too scared.
所以他觉得应该和毒品或者家庭暴♥力♥有关
So he assumed drugs, or domestic violence.
格兰特·鲍尔登
他想追问她 但是她不说
Tried to press her on it, and she shut down.
那么问题就是
So, the question is,
她在害怕
what, or who,
谁 或者什么
was scaring her?
我会掀开他脸上的床单
I will lift the sheet away from his face,
我会请你告诉我
and I will ask you to tell me
你觉得这是不是你的丈夫
if you think it is your husband or not.
瓦格斯塔夫督察
DI Wagstaffe.
我是克里斯·派格尼西斯 我是尼克的妹夫
Chris Panousis. I'm Nick's brother-in-law.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
库里亚基太太
Mrs Kyriacou.
我是瓦格斯塔夫督察
DI Wagstaffe.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
你找我丈夫问了什么
What did you question my husband about?
我觉得还是不要在这里问这个吧
I don't think this is the best time to be having this conversation.
我想知道
I want to know!
我想要问他
I wanted to ask him
他与索菲·彻纳之间的关系
about the nature of his relationship with Sofie Cerna.
你觉得他们有奸♥情♥吗
Did you think they were having an affair?
-菲比 -是吗
- Phoebe. - Did you?!
我觉得是有可能
I thought it was possible, yes.
他们有吗
Were they?
我认为没有
I don't believe so, no.
你呢
Did you?
嗯
Yeah.
不是她的话 就另有其人
If not her, then someone.
你为什么这么想
And why would you think that?
因为最近几个月 我
Because the last few months, I...
我彻底失去了他
I completely lost him.
他不会陪在我身边
He wasn't there for me.
不会陪在他原来很喜爱的孩子身边
He wasn't there for his kids, who he adored.
他说自己在医院 我知道他肯定没有
He said he was at the hospital, but I knew for sure he wasn't.
他完全变了个人
He just became a different person.
正如我所说
Well, like I say,
我觉得他们之间没有关系
I don't believe they were having a relationship,
但我觉得他们肯定有什么事
but I do think they were caught up in something.
尼克将自己的一生奉献给救死扶伤
Nick dedicated his life to helping others.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
菲比 也许警官说得对
Phoebe. Maybe the officer is right.
也许我们现在不该在这里
Maybe this isn't the time or the place
讨论这些是
to have this conversation.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表