剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
没有办公室 没有IT人员 没有设备购买♥♥收据
There's no office, no IT, no equipment receipts.
只有一堆表明你想要回这笔钱的证据
But there's plenty of evidence that you wanted the money back,
她把钱花哪儿了
so, what did she spend it on?
我他妈也不知道
I haven't got a fucking clue.
你们才上♥床♥多久她就管你要钱了
And how long after you first had sex did she ask for the money?
不说没事 我给你推算
It's OK, I can work it out.
我自己算出来
I'll just work it out.
我们说过了 第一条信息是三月四号♥发的
So, we've already said the first message was the 4th of March,
她的第一次银行的存款交易是在十三号♥
yeah, first bank account deposit went in for her on the 13th.
才九天
That's nine days.
天哪 你意识到她在骗你之后
God, how did that make you feel?
你是什么感觉啊
Afterwards, you know, when you realised you'd been played?
一般情况不都是你拉皮条
Cos normally, it's you, isn't it,
你把她们交易掉吗
who pimps women out, sells them
像个伯威克的商人
like a Berwick Street Market trader?
而这一次 是你被交易了
Except this time, it's you, it's you that's getting completely
你被一个女人彻彻底底骗了
and utterly owned by a woman.
我没过说它坏了呀 我只是说不它能用了
I never said it was broken, I said it was unreliable, which it is.
摄像头坏了 我们正在等待主教区批复修理
"It's broken. We're waiting for the diocese to replace it."
那不是你告诉我同事的吗
That's what you told my colleague?
我觉得我们有点太咬文嚼字了 对吗
I think we're splitting hairs, aren't we?
而且 其实监控录像里
Besides, the facts of the matter are,
根本没有什么男人
there is no footage of any man.
那是因为录像里没有男人呢 还是根本没有录像呢
What, because there is no footage or because there is no man?
你为什么不去找特蕾莎
Look, why don't you speak to Theresa?
问问她为什么这么说 问她做了什么
Ask her why she said what she did.
我不能代她回答
I can't answer for her.
我尽力找她了 但我找不到
I've tried to, but I can't find her.
去医疗中心看看
Try the clinic.
她说不定会回那儿去
She may have gone back there.
医疗中心
Clinic?
康复中心
Rehab.
过去四个月里她一直进出康复中心
She's been in and out for the last four months.
真诚地向你道歉 吉姆
Sincere apologies, Jim.
苏茜没有把你的钱用到莱曼公♥司♥
Suzy not spending your cash down at Ryman's
显然让你怒火中烧
obviously touched a nerve.
好了
Ok.
我们知道你曾把她的颧骨打伤了
So we know that you broke her cheekbone.
问题就是 当你意识到她在骗你之后
The question is, did that temper of yours get the better of you
你的怒火有没有占据你情绪的上风
when you realised that she'd lied to you?
我就打了她一次
I hit her once.
就一次 好吗
OK. One time.
而且还不是因为钱
And it was never about the money.
那是为了什么
Well, what was it about?
自从第一次因为帕特里克认识她
I'd always liked her.
我就很喜欢她
Right from the first time I met her with Patrick.
而且我觉得她知道
And I think she knew.
尽管你会那样想 但他们俩是一对
But she was his, so despite what you might think,
我其实绝对不会做什么的
I never would have done nothing.
后来他们就分手了
Then they split up.
有一天她就打电♥话♥给我
One day, she rang me.
是她打给我的
She rang me.
我们见面了
We met up.
一切都很融洽
And it was really good.
然后她就管我要钱
Then she asked me for the money.
让我资助她开自己的公♥司♥
Asked me to help set up on her own.
我是一个成功的商人 我知道钱不是用来开公♥司♥的
I knew it wasn't for that, cos I'm a successful businessman.
而且我会去查
I do due diligence.
就算是用来开公♥司♥ 我也不会投钱给成♥人♥电♥影♥
And even if it had have been, I'd never invest in porn.
那个行业一直被互联网打♥压♥
As a business, the Internet's fucked it for ever.
所以其实我是知道的 好吗
So I knew, OK?
我只是不在乎
And I didn't care.
我能看出来她是有什么要紧事急需用钱
I could tell that she needed it for something important.
我只想讨她欢心
And I just wanted to make her happy.
我确实打过她一次 但根本不是因为钱的事
I hit her once, and it was nothing to do with the money.
是因为她取笑我
It's because she laughed at me.
她为什么取笑你
Laughed at you, why?
因为我说我爱她
Because I told her I loved her.
还说我比任何人都爱她
And that I loved her more than anyone could ever love her.
还说了我想娶她
And that I wanted to marry her.
放开我 我自己会走
Get off me.
那天晚上你在床上给我上的一课
So, that lecture you gave me the other night in bed,
你自己还代理这种人
and you rep a guy like that?
威尔 你真该成熟一点了
You really need to grow up, Will.
你怎么看
What do you think?
男人害怕被女人取笑
Men are afraid women will laugh at them.
女人害怕被男人杀掉
Women are afraid men will kill them.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我说我觉得吉姆·道根不是凶手
I don't think Jim Duggan did it.
那个孩子那儿进展怎么样了
Where are we with the kid?
他们刚破解了他的电脑 发现了些东西
They just finished with his laptop, and they found something.
今天是你的幸运日 伙计
It's your lucky day, fella,
因为我要干一件我从没干过的事
cos I'm gonna do something I've never done before.
我会给你这个头号♥嫌疑人的罪名
I'm gonna give you, a prime suspect, a watertight alibi,
一个毫无漏洞的不在场证明
because the night of her murder,
因为她被杀当晚 你在60英里外的布莱顿
you were actually 60 miles away, weren't you, in Brighton,
在一个名叫蒂根·蒂姆斯的艳星
filming the bedroom window of a porn actress
卧室窗户那儿偷♥拍♥
called Tegan Timms.
其实我们还在你电脑上找到了另外五个女子的视频
We actually found clips of five other women on here.
那些我们一会儿再说
We'll get back to that in a second.
现在我想问你的是
What I want to ask you about now
关于上周六下午
is a piece of footage
你在苏茜·莫兰德公♥寓♥外面
that you shot outside Suzy Moyland's flat
拍摄的一段视频
last Saturday afternoon.
你认识这个视频里另一个人吗
Do you know who the other person is in this video?
不认识
No.
好吧 那你知道他们在说什么吗
OK. Do you know what they were talking about?
不知道
No.
好吧
Right.
你看这儿
Look, just here,
在苏茜走开的时候
when Suzy walks away,
她回头喊了句什么
she turns back, shouts something.
那个应该够大声了
That must have been louder.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
是一个名字
It was, er... It was a name.
你记得名字是什么吗
Yeah? Do you remember the name?
特蕾莎
Theresa?
特蕾莎
Theresa.
-你能收个尾吗 -当然
- Can you wrap this? - Yeah, sure.
你做这些都是为了什么 艾德
Why did you do all of this, Ed?
我也不知道
Dunno.
我想看看她们真实的生活
I want to see them in real life, you know?
可以丰富一下我的性幻想
Make my fantasy better.
你有没有想过要把这些幻想放一放
Do you ever think about ditching the fantasy bit
而真正融入一下真实的生活
and engaging with the real-life bit,
带一个真正的女孩去喝真正的咖啡
like taking a real-life girl out for a real-life coffee,
去搞清楚她喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
getting to know what she likes, what she doesn't like?
那才是真正的生活 伙计
Cos that's real-life, mate.
这个可不是生活
Not this.
这是操蛋事
This is just messed up.
说
Yeah.
好的 准确点 是多亲的亲戚
OK, well, how close, exactly?
好的
Ok.
谢谢 我会给你回电♥话♥的
Yeah. No. Thanks. I'll call you back.
罗伯 是实验室打来的电♥话♥
Rob. That was the lab.
苏茜指甲里的东西 是皮肤
That material under Suzy's fingernail, it was skin.
好的 然后呢
Good. And?
基因检测是苏茜的一个近亲
The profile suggest that it was a close relative of Suzy's.
-那是多亲的亲戚 -他们说可能是兄弟姐妹
- Well, how close? - They said sibling, child...
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表