剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
我不是说他没有涉案
I'm not saying that he wasn't involved in some way.
我只是
I just...
我不相信他是真正的袭击者
..I don't buy him being the actual assailant.
他的女儿被这个男人强♥奸♥了
His little girl had been raped by this man.
他毁了他们的生活
He destroyed their lives.
他的满腔怒火
And the rage?
当皇家检察署撤销指控时他的怒火
Well, the rage he felt when they dropped the charges -
我们都能感到那种愤怒
the rage we all felt...
我百分之百相信他能做出这事
I believe 100% he could have done what he did.
放弃吧 老兄
Give it up, fella. Alright?
因为你寻找的秩序和逻辑
Cos the shape, the order you're looking for...
根本不存在
..doesn't exist.
这世界既无序
The world is random...
又混乱
..chaotic...
还很残忍♥
and cruel.
你比多数人都要清楚
And you know that better than most.
老大 我是乔茜
'Guv, it's Josie.
我把卡希尔的家庭住址发给你了
'I've just texted you the Kashell home address,
但他妻子要六点才到家
'but his wife's not back until six.'
如果你想和她谈谈 我来安排
'Let me know if you want me to set up an interview.'
如果卡希尔妻子知道我要过去
If Kashell's wife had known I was coming,
她可以删除一切
she could have wiped it.
删除什么 你都不知道电脑里有什么
Wiped what? You don't even know there's anything on it.
如果我是对的 如果卡希尔的确在替别人坐牢
If I'm right, and Kashell is doing someone else's time,
那他妻子肯定知道
then his wife must have known.
我猜测她也可能参与其中
My guess is she would have been in on it,
邮件 地址簿 联♥系♥人是个着手的好地方
so emails, address books, contacts are a good place to start.
即使你找到了什么信息也不能用
Except anything you find you won't be able to use
因为是非法获取
cos you got the information illegally.
乔茜 除非我们抓到凶手
Josie, there are going to be more deaths
否则还会有更多尸体
unless we catch the killer,
什么途径获得信息真的重要吗
so does that really matter?
重要
Yes.
行 那我自己来
Fine. I'll do it myself.
好吧 我来吧
OK, fine. I'll do it.
我需要和皇家检察署
I need to speak to the brief from the CPS
负责斯塔森一案的律师谈谈 帮我安排下
who handled the Statham case. Can you set up a meeting?
我查了她的所有联♥系♥人 不出意外
So I went through all her contacts, and not surprisingly,
没有黛比·柯林斯或盖尔·沃特金斯的电♥话♥
there was no number listed under Debbie Collins or Gail Watkins.
我又尝试搜索首字母缩写
I went back and tried the initials DC and GW,
然后查到了一个叫德瑞克·柯林斯的人
and that's when I found a number for a Derek Collier.
你打过去了吗 怎么样
Did you ring it? And?
是黛比·柯林斯接的电♥话♥
Debbie Collins answered.
太好了
Yes!
找到任何与盖尔·沃特金斯的联♥系♥吗
Was there any Gail Watkins connection?
还没找到
Not that I've found yet.
你觉得其实是她们联手还是
So you think it was actually them together, or..?
我们得再查一次她们的不在场证明
We'll have to run down both their alibis,
但看起来有点不可能 对吧
but it seems unlikely, doesn't it?
她们都身材瘦小
I mean, they're both small women physically.
我怀疑即使
I doubt even together
她俩联手也不是那些男人的对手
they could have overpowered any of those men.
但也不是不可能
It's not impossible, I guess.
也许她们雇了人
Maybe they paid someone.
也许 但也许对方不想要钱
Maybe, but maybe they didn't want money.
也许这种伸张正义的成就感就足够了
Maybe a sense of justice done was enough.
为谁伸张正义
Justice done for who?
那些受害家庭吗 没错
For the families, yeah,
但为什么会有陌生人愿意为他们
but why would someone else do that for them,
犯下如此骇人残忍♥的案子
commit such brutal assaults?
因为他们可以
Cos they could.
因为他们癫狂
Cos they were unhinged.
因为他们了解这种痛苦
Cos they understood that pain.
与缺乏证据无关
'It had nothing to do with a lack of evidence.'
如果我们认为有一半赢的几率
If we think any case stands half a decent chance of success,
尤其是像斯塔森案一样严重的案件
particularly one as serious as Statham's,
我们都会上庭
we take it to trial,
这个案子我们同意起诉了
and in this instance, we authorised charges.
那为什么没上庭
So why didn't it go?
都在文件里写着
This is all in the files.
是受害者的父母
It was the parents.
他们不再与我们合作
They withdrew their cooperation.
什么意思
What do you mean?
不好意思 他们不再配合了
Sorry - they withdrew their cooperation?
是的 他们不希望自己的女儿作证
Yes, they didn't want their daughter to testify
或被律师审问
or to be examined by counsel.
尽管我们对此采取了很多特殊措施
Despite all the special measures we put in place,
他们仍认为这对她来说太痛苦
they thought it would be too traumatic for her.
我们也许可以定罪
Might have still secured a conviction
但过程会非常艰难和痛苦
but it would have made it extraordinarily difficult.
好好 我还得和你谈谈其他的案子
OK. OK. I need to talk to you about couple of other cases.
不行 抱歉 我得去开会了
Oh, no, I'm sorry, I've got to go to a conference.
不然你就来一趟局里吧
Or you could just come down the station.
什么案子
Which cases?
柯林斯 道利什和斯塔森的案子
So, the parents in the Collins, Dawlish and Statham cases
都是父母在三个月内
all caused them to collapse themselves
取消了与皇家检察署和警方的合作
by withdrawing the cooperation of their children
导致案件最终没有被起诉 不了了之
from the police and the CPS within the same three-month period.
为什么有人会这么做
And why would anyone do that?
问得好
Exactly.
这完全不合常理
It's completely counterintuitive,
除非 你从别的角度
unless... you come at it
看这个问题 并自问
from a different angle and ask yourselves
也许他们希望嫌犯不要进监狱
if maybe they wanted to keep the suspects out of prison.
靠
Shit!
他们认为监狱便宜了这些畜生
They thought prison was a let-off.
没错
Exactly.
没错
Exactly.
我认为这些父母
I think this group of parents
共同决定想给性侵他们孩子的人
collectively decided on a far worse punishment
一个更残酷的惩罚
for their children's abuser.
不然如何解释他们突然不与皇家警♥察♥署合作了
And how did they justify their sudden non-cooperation to the CPS?
他们只是
They just...
他们只说庭审对孩子来说会太痛苦
They just said it would be to traumatic for the kids.
我们得再和黛比·柯林斯谈谈
We need to speak to Debbie Collins again.
对 我们还需申请一张尼科·卡希尔家的搜查令
Yes, and we need to get a warrant for Nico Kashell's house.
是时候拜访一下他妻子了
It's time to pay his wife a visit.
我被捕了吗
So am I under arrest?
不
No.
格丽塔 你没有被捕
Greta, you're not under arrest.
但我需要问你些问题
But I am gonna ask you some questions
而且我得提醒
and I do have to caution you
并告诉你 你可以不回答
and tell you that you don't have to say anything,
如果你在法庭上被问到你没有提及的事
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention
可能会对你的辩护不利
when questioned something you later rely on in court,
你接下来所说的一切都有可能被当作证据
and anything you do say may be used in evidence, OK?
知道了
Yes.
好的
Ok.
你为什么要隐瞒黛比的名字
Why would you disguise Debbie's name
除非你不想让大家知道
unless you didn't want
你和她有关联
people to know that you were connected to her?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许她丈夫被袭击的时候我很担心
Maybe I was worried when her husband got attacked.
担心我们会认为你参与其中吗
Worried that we might think you were involved?
-或许吧 -你参与了吗
- Maybe. - Are you?
没有
No.
你上次和她说话是什么时候
So when did you last speak to her?
我记不得了 大概一年之前
Er... I don't know, maybe a year ago?
你怎么认识她的
And how did you know her?
我参加了一个互助组织
There was a group I went to for families
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表