剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
她说她挺开心的
She said she was happy.
对我来说这就够了
That was good enough for me.
我儿子们回来了
That's my boys.
我们得跟他们也聊一下
We're gonna need to speak them as well.
拜托你 现在不要
No, no, no, not now, please.
就最后一个问题
Just one-one final question -
无论是她的现在还是过去
is there anything now or in her past that you can think of
你能想到任何东西对我们的调查有帮助吗
that might help us in this investigation?
没有
No.
求你们了 我需要单独跟我们儿子们待会儿
Listen, please, I need to be alone with my boys.
最后 说到她的过去的时候
Something at the end there about her past.
是啊
Oh yeah.
帕特·埃兰
Pat Elland?
威廉·瓦格斯塔夫督察
DI William Wagstaffe.
你没有回我们的电♥话♥啊
You haven't been returning our calls.
我不喜欢这样
Look, I didn't like it.
谁会呢 可这是她的工作 让她高兴
Who would? But it was her job, and it's what made her happy.
这是我们从一开始就达成的共识
That was the deal we had from the beginning.
那为什么分手了
So why did it end?
我觉得是她有了别的人
I think she met someone else.
你为什么会这么觉得
What makes you think that?
不知道 过去一两个月
Dunno, just the last couple of months,
她变得
she got really...
非常疏远
..really distant, you know?
她下班后开始不回家了
She started not coming home after work,
跟朋友们在一起
staying with friends...
也不怎么跟我说话了 就好像...
..not talking to me much. It was just like...
她对我们失去兴趣了
It was like she lost all interest in us.
-所以是她提出分手的 -对
- So she ended it? - Yeah.
好吧
Right.
-她说过有什么人吗 -没有
- Did she ever mention someone else? - No.
那你是否发现了她有别人吗
Did you ever find out if there was anyone?
没有
No.
帕特 她走的时候
Did it make you angry, Pat,
你有没有生气
when she asked you to leave?
不 我不生气
No, not angry, no.
只是很伤心
Sad, yeah.
真的很伤心 我真的很喜欢她
Yeah, really sad, cos I adored her.
而且我会一直喜欢下去
And I always will.
你问完了吗
Are we done?
问完了
Yeah.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
你怎么看
What do you think?
这个动机足够了
Well, I think men have killed for a lot less.
我觉得他知道当时她在和谁约会
I think he knows who she was seeing.
啤酒瓶上的DNA配型成功了
So, the beer bottle swabs gave us a match,
那人叫里昂·布莱斯·威廉姆斯 四年前
name of Leom Bryce Williams, arrested in possession of cocaine
-因为私藏可♥卡♥因♥被逮捕给了警告处分 -然后呢
- four years ago, got a caution. - OK.
然后你要的这个苏茜公♥寓♥外面的监控录像
And then the CCTV footage you requested outside Suzy's flat
我们现在找出一个在周五晚上7点54分
now, we've located a figure leaving the building
离开那座大楼的人
on Friday night at 19:54,
正好和邻居无意听到的争吵的时间契合
which corresponds to the time the neighbour overheard the argument.
我们识别出是一个叫凯芮·戴维斯的人
The team have identified her as one Kerry Davies.
你们当时在吵什么
So, what was the row about?
她周六晚要拍的一个片子
A film she was making on Saturday night.
你不是说她周六不工作吗
I thought you said she wasn't working.
我没有说实话
I lied.
她要拍一部特别疯狂的电影
She was making a gonzo flick.
不好意思 什么
A...Sorry,
是拼作GONZO吗
is that G-O-N-Z-O?
那是什么
What is that?
就是一种要让观众
A kind of handheld...star.
有感同身受体验的一种手持实拍成♥人♥电♥影♥
Meant to make the viewer feel like they're kind of in the room.
通常非常极端
They tend to be extreme, multiple male partners
群♥交♥ 暴♥力♥性♥交♥之类的
and the sex can be quite violent.
她想让我的男朋友参演
She wanted my boyfriend to be in it.
里昂
Leon?
你认识他
Do you know him?
他当时在吗
Was he there?
那你告诉我你们在吵什么
Tell me what the row was about.
-我不想让他拍 -为什么
- I didn't want him to do it. - Why?
因为我也有底线的
Cos I have boundaries, too.
我不喜欢那种电影
And I don't like those kind of films,
-我觉得可能会有危险 -为什么呢
- I think they can be dangerous. - Because?
因为外面有很多男的
Because there's a lot of stupid men out there
根本分不清虚幻和现实
who can mistake fantasy for reality.
像里昂一样的男人
Men like Leon?
我是说那些看片的客户
I meant punters.
所以你告诉他你不想他拍了吗
So did you tell him that you didn't want him to do it?
-说了 -他听你的了吗
- Yes. - Did he listen to you?
我从周五开始就没跟他说过话了
I haven't spoken to him since Friday.
我反复打他的电♥话♥
I've rung and rung.
现在你害怕他最后还是拍了
And now you're scared he did it anyway.
你怕事情出了什么差错 对吗
Yeah? Maybe something went wrong,
你怕他做了出格的事 对吗
maybe-maybe he pushed it too far.
他根本就不是一个暴♥力♥的人
He is not a violent man at all.
我只是不知道他为什么就这么消失了
I just don't know why he's disappeared.
凯芮 那些女的为什么要拍这种电影呢
Why do women make films like this, Kerry?
我是说 我想我能理解男的想拍这种电影
I mean, I... I guess I can kind of understand why men would...
但是 女性为什么要拍呢
..but why do women?
为了报酬
Money.
这些片卖♥♥得很好
They sell well.
无论出于什么原因
For whatever the reason,
苏茜绝不会做她不想做的事
Suzy wasn't the sort of person to do something she didn't want to.
她做了 就说明是她自己的选择
It would have been her choice.
什么选择 选择被男人蹂躏糟践迎合他们口味吗
What, to be abused and degraded for men's pleasure?
说不定也是她的口味
Maybe hers, too.
人类的性是一件很复杂的事情 瓦格斯塔夫督察
Human sexuality is a complicated thing, DI Wagstaffe.
天知道人的性♥欲♥会被什么挑起
Who knows why people get turned on by what they do?
变性人 性♥虐♥ 鸡♥巴♥ 无论你好哪口
Tranny, stone, cock. Whatever your fantasy is,
我打赌你绝对不知道这些欲望都来自哪里
I bet you have absolutely no idea where that comes from.
她显然是翻看了你的上网搜索记录
Well, she'd obviously seen your search history.
看
You see?
你也是会开玩笑的
You can be funny!
然而她的确是对的
She's right, of course.
世界上真的有很多愚蠢的家伙
There are legions of dim-witted blokes out there
觉得黄♥片♥里这些东西是女性想要的
who think that sort of shit's what women really want.
更别提现在那些看黄♥片♥的青少年了
Not to mention the kids who watch this sort of stuff nowadays.
嗯 确实 是很糟糕
Yeah, I mean, that's obviously messed up.
我感觉你马上要说一句但是
I'm sensing a "but" coming.
没没
No, it's just...
我是想说 谁来判定哪种黄♥片♥是好的或不好的呢
I mean, who gets to decide what pornography's all right?
是你我吗
I mean, is it you? Me?
可千万别是你
Definitely not you, no.
你的意思是该有一个政♥府♥审查员来审查性生活咯
Are you saying there should be a Government censor of sexuality?
说不清楚 但我近些年来代理了不少
I dunno, but I've represented at least half a dozen young men
要做你谈到的那些事情的女人
in the last few years who have forced women
至少一大半以上的年轻男人都这么认为
to do exactly the sort of shit that you're talking about,
还单纯地以为女人就爱这样
genuinely believing they liked it.
所以你觉得凶手是这个黄♥片♥演员
So, you think it was this porn actor, then,
这个里昂
this Leon, that killed her?
他的确是我们想审问的人之一
He's one of the guys we want to talk to, yeah.
怎么问起这个来了
Why do you ask?
只是好奇
I'm just curious.
我要走了
I've got to get going.
为什么走 我以为你会留下过夜呢
Why? I thought you were staying.
我还有个早餐会 而且我更喜欢自己的床
Yeah, I've got a breakfast meeting and I like my own bed.
行
Ok.
那就星期五见
See you Friday, yeah?
说不准
Maybe.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表