剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
so I'm gonna go easy on old Mark here.
求你 求你不要
Please, please don't.
-里克 里克 -你觉得怎么样
- Rick. Rick! - What do you reckon?
两只脚
Both feet?
-一手一脚 -贝卡和西尼呢
- Foot and a hand? - What about Becca and Siany?
她们要怎么面对这一切
How are they gonna cope?
她们要怎么面对你
How are they gonna cope with the pain
被判终身监禁的痛苦
of you been taken away for a life sentence?
恐怕她们早已经失去我了
Already lost me, I'm afraid.
不是什么普通的流感
You were wrong about the man flu.
肿瘤
Tumour.
转移了
Metastasised,
三周前已经是晚期了
stage IV as of three weeks ago.
晚期后面就没有了
There is no stage V.
老大 我是乔茜
Guv, it's Josie.
你在哪里 请回电
Just wondering where you are. Call me.
他有没有说他要去哪里 雷
Did he say anything about where he was going, Ray?
没有 但是 等等
No, but... Oh, hang on.
他的桌上有一张便利贴
Yeah, there's a post-it on his desk.
是码头区的一个地址
An address in Poplar.
我和鲍勃·杰索普第一次见面是在马斯登
It was actually at the Marsden where I met Bob Jessop,
我们就聊了聊天 和你们一样
and we got chatting, as you do.
发现我们都是警♥察♥ 结果有一天
Found out we were both old bill, and then one day,
他开始和我说起卡希尔的案子
he started to tell me about the Kashell case.
当然了 我就和他说了
Course, then I told him all about...
西尼的事
..Siany, and...
他建议我们去儿童性侵受害者互助会试试
..he suggested we try SCAR
因为格丽塔和尼科野区那里
cos Greta and Nico went there,
我们就去了
and then we did.
你知道吗
You know?
我们都知道这远远不够
We all knew it wasn't enough.
然后
And then...
有一天 鲍勃想了个主意
well, one day Bob had this idea...
要进行更公正的制裁
..for a rougher type of justice.
我对斯坦森做了那些事后 他们要我停手
After I did what I did to Statham, I was asked to stop,
但是上个月我发现
but then last month I found out
我只剩几个星期了 于是我想
I only had a few weeks and I thought,
"管他呢 来找点乐子吧"
"No, fuck it, let's have some fun."
你刚刚打电♥话♥来时 我想"没错
And then when you rang just now, well, I thought, "Yeah...
"我的机会来了
"..this is my chance...
"给你一些回馈"
"..to give something back."
回馈
Something back?
让你有机会能亲眼看看 亲身感受
A chance for you to see what it looks like, what it feels like,
正确的复仇
proper revenge.
我觉得我能干出这种事吗
You think I could do something like this?
如果现在被关在房♥间里的是
If you had the people who killed your parents here
杀死你父母的人 我的确认为你可以
in this room right now, yes, mate, I do.
但是 争论这些没用
But, eh, there's no point arguing the toss.
让我们来看看
Let's just find out...
这到底是什么感受
what it feels like.
不
No.
老大
Gov?
老大
Gov!
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetheart.
威尔
Will!
好的
Got it.
没问题
Cheers.
他们抓到杰索普了
They've got Jessop.
-哪里 -多佛
- Where? - Dover.
你觉得其他家庭都知道些多少
How much do you think they did know? The other families?
够多了
Enough.
带他们来
Bring 'em in.
所有人
All of them.
彼得·瓦格斯塔夫
莎拉·瓦格斯塔夫
听着
Listen, um...
如果你和保罗需要单独的时间
if you and Paolo ever need any time to yourself,
你们可以把哈里放到我这里
I mean, then Harry can always come and stay at mine.
我能请假 我能尽我所能
I mean, I'll take leave, I'll do whatever needs to be done
照顾好他
just to make sure that his well-being
是我们的第一要务
was our number one priority.
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见 威尔舅舅
Bye, Uncle Will.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表