剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
我的天
Christ.
为什么会这样呢
So how does that happen?
通常是一系列的因素
Usually it's a combination of factors -
一些重大的刺♥激♥ 可能的遗传倾向
some key stressors, maybe a genetic predisposition,
还有历史性的因素等等
some historical factors.
如何治疗
So what's the treatment?
以前出现过吗
Has this ever happened before?
没有
No.
没有出现过精神病
No, not psychosis.
她以前有过阶段性的抑郁
I mean, she's had, like, periods of depression
还有焦虑症的病史 但是
and a history of anxiety, but...
好的方面是在精神病初次发作的早期收治
So, the good news is catching a first psychotic episode early,
会大大减少病人再次发作的可能性
which we believe we have,
我们相信这次就是这样的
makes her much less likely to have another one.
不好的方面是我们认为她要住院
The less good news is we think she needs to be in hospital.
也不算意料之外
Not unusually, she doesn't.
你是她最直系的成年亲属吗
Can I check you're her closest adult relative?
我是她唯一的成年亲属
I'm her only adult relative.
你是在寻求我的同意把她关进精神病院吗
Are you asking for my permission to section her?
实际上我们不需要你的同意
We actually don't need your permission,
但是我们会很感谢你的配合
but we would appreciate your support.
威尔 求你了
Will! Please, Will!
威尔
Will!
他交代了什么吗
So, has he said anything yet?
他还在昏睡醒酒呢
He's still sleeping last night off.
好吧 他去了哪儿了
Right. Where had he been?
去了个派对 我才查出来他还侵犯了个女孩
At a party, where I've also just learned he assaulted a girl.
性侵犯吗
Sexually assaulted?
她母亲一早就去当地的警局报案了
Her mother complained to her local station first thing.
他的名字一进系统他们就来电♥话♥了
They called us when his name came up on the system.
他什么时候可以接受审讯
All right. So, when's he gonna be ready to speak?
一两个小时吧
Couple of hours?
同时 我们申请了DNA比对
But in the meantime, we have requested DNA comparisons
把他的样本和跟踪狂小便帽里的头发对比一下
of his sample and hairs found on the stalker's beanie.
我还扣了他的笔记本电脑和摄像机
I've also seized his laptop and camcorder.
马克正在检查呢
Mark's going through them now.
你查了他的手♥机♥号♥是不是周六晚上给
OK. Have you run his mobile number
苏茜打电♥话♥的那个
against the one that called Suzy on Saturday night?
不是他
Wasn't him.
好吧
OK.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
我们找到里昂·威廉姆斯和西恩·戴
We've got good CCTV on Leon Williams
凶杀那晚的监控录像了
and Shaun Dayers on the night of the murder.
从录像能看到他们在车站并一路追踪到
It picked them up at the stations and tracked them
他们分别回到位于霍恩彻奇
directly back to their homes in Hornchurch
和卢顿的家
and Luton respectively.
他们俩第二天都没有回过伦敦中心区
Neither of them returned to Central London the next day.
好
Ok.
吉姆·道根
And, um, Jim Duggan.
乔茜 吉姆·道根那边到底怎么样了
Josie, what the hell happened with Jim Duggan?
他拒绝出来 老大
He just refused to come out, boss.
就差把门给敲破了
Short of knocking the gates down...!
强调一下 得让他过来 早就该过来了
To be clear, we need him here, like, yesterday
否则我们就破门而入了 明白了吗
or we will have to break his gates down, yeah?
那祝你们好运喽
Yeah, good luck with that.
等下 茜薇
And listen, Sylvie, obviously,
我们这没有人知道你和我是...
no-one here knows that you and me are...
是什么
Are what?
限他两小时之内
He's got two hours.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
去查一下教堂的监控是不是真的坏了
To check if the CCTV at the church really is bust.
神父
Father.
特瑞莎
Oh, Theresa!
我在祈祷呢
I was praying.
为了谁
Who for?
我终于进到苏茜的电♥话♥里了
I finally got into Suzy's phone.
这只是第一遍
This is just a first pass.
我们还会得到更多的
We'll get more.
秒拍有点困难
Snapchat's a little bit harder,
不过我觉得我们应该也能用它上去
but I think we can get there with that, too.
有好多照片
Lots of photos.
你能都过一遍吗 雷
Can you go through 'em, please, Ray?
文字都有用吧
The texts are good, aren't they?
对啊
Oh, yeah.
有用极了
Oh, the texts are great.
吉姆·道根找瓦格斯塔夫督察
Jim Duggan to see DCI Wagstaffe.
他等着我们呢
He's expecting us.
好
Ok.
吉姆 上周六晚上你在哪儿
So, where were you last Saturday night, Jim?
我在我的俱乐部里工作
I was working in my club.
有好几个证人
I've got multiple witnesses.
当然 我相信你有
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
他们的姓名地址联♥系♥方式给我们吧
Names and addresses, contact details for them would be helpful.
还有 你能告诉我
In the meantime, can you tell me
你和苏茜是什么关系吗
what your relationship with Suzy was?
几乎不认识她
Hardly knew her.
她是我外甥的女朋友
She was my nephew's girlfriend.
有一次在我妹妹家的聚会上我见过她一次
I met her once at a family bash at my sister's house,
可能还有一次在我家的聚会上吧
maybe once at a bash at mine.
就是个普通的熟人而已吗
So just a casual acquaintance, then?
对
Yeah.
好
Ok.
那么为什么她在三月四日给你发了个信息
So why, then, on the 4th of March did she send you a message -
时间是两点十三分 信息上说
it was timestamped at 2:13 - saying,
"愉快的一晚 谢谢你"
"Thank you for tonight."
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
那你也许记得几秒钟以后
Well, maybe you recall a couple of seconds later,
苏茜通过瓦次普给你发的信息
a WhatsApp message from Suzy.
一张她在床上的照片 裸体的
It was a picture of her in bed, naked,
下面有一个字
and there was a one-word message underneath.
"被上了"
"Fucked."
那你记得在后面的几个月收到过
Or do you remember receiving several messages in the months
苏茜的几条信息吗
that followed from Suzy that seem to imply
似乎都暗示你们俩不止是普通的熟人啊
that you were a little bit more than casual acquaintances?
你们到底有没有我客户发给她的信息
Do you have any messages from my client to her?
如果没有的话 这个话题就该到此结束了
Cos if not, maybe we can leave this here.
他不可能为一个艳星的所有幻想负责
He can't be held accountable for the fantasies of a porn actress.
说得对 我们没有 问得好
Yeah, no, yeah, that's an excellent question.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-你回复那些信息了吗 吉姆 -你直接告诉我们
- Did you reply to those, Jim? - You tell us.
我在问他
I'm asking him.
如果你再打岔的话 我就要请你出去了
If you interrupt again, I'll have you removed.
我想说的是 本着信息公开的精神
And I should say, in the spirit of full disclosure,
我们已经解码了她的手♥机♥
we have got into her phone,
你应该假定我们已经掌握了手♥机♥里的全部内容
so you should assume we have access to all of its contents.
好吧
Fine.
我们上过几次床
We had sex a few times.
你和你外甥的女朋友
You and your nephew's girlfriend?
我外甥的前女朋友
Ex.
棒极了
Nice.
还有 在三月十三号♥那天
And, er, on the 13th of March,
你为什么要借给她两万英镑
why did you lend her £20,000?
是为了投资一个
To invest in a new company.
我和她合办的公♥司♥
Me and her.
分红比凯芮给她开的要好
Better split than what Kerry was offering her.
那你肯定她的超级粉丝了
You must have been quite a big fan.
-两万英镑可不少呢 -是吗
- 20K is a lot of money. - Is it?
那么是出了什么差错呢
So what went wrong, then?
我不太
I don't...
因为我们找不到她开公♥司♥的证据
Because we found no evidence that she did start a company.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表