剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
She's coming in from a night out,
发现隔壁门没关 就进去看了看
when she saw the door open, stuck her head in,
她说听到"像动物般的"奇怪声音
heard weird noises, "Like an animal", she said.
知道名字吗
Do we have a name?
盖伊·道利什 王室法律顾问
Guy Dawlish. QC.
两年前因儿童性侵罪被捕
Two years ago he was arrested following allegations of child sex abuse.
我们赶到时这个屏幕
This screen was displaying
显示着儿童性侵的画面
images of child sex abuse when we got here.
这些束带和捆绑柯林斯的一样
And these ties are the same as the ones used to restrain Collins.
你说他被捕
You said he was arrested,
但没说起诉或被定罪
not that he was charged or convicted.
皇家警♥察♥署说证据不够
The CPS said there was insufficient evidence.
找到规律了
So we have a pattern.
肯定有这可能性
Has to be a possibility, doesn't it?
他的受害者是谁
Who was his victim?
他女儿朋友 一个十四岁的姑娘
A 14-year-old friend of his daughter's,
叫做...
name of, er...
萨丽·沃特金斯
Sally Watkins.
我们需要往回查所有起诉失败的
OK, we need details of every failed sexual abuse prosecution
性侵案细节
in the last...
往回查三年吧
let's say three years.
-好 -现在已经有两个起诉未定罪的恋童癖了
- Yeah. - We're dealing with two accused but unconvicted paedophiles,
都遭受了异常残忍♥的暴行
both attacked with unusual brutality.
这可能只是开始
This could just be the start.
盖伊·道利什 王室法律顾问
几号♥来着
What number is it?
我看看
Let me check.
我爸是保安 上夜班
Dad works nights, security.
再过几个小时他就回来了
He'll be back in a couple of hours
但他可不是马♥克♥思♥·佩恩
but he ain't exactly Max Payne, is he?
同名电子射击游戏和电影主角
如果你们以为是他干的
If you're thinking it would've been him.
我们还是需要和他谈谈 萨丽 还有你妈妈
We still need to speak to him, Sally, and mum.
妈妈不在这
Mum's not here, I'm afraid,
她六个月之前就离开我们了
on account of Mum having fucked off six months ago.
-他在哪家医院 -我们不能告诉你
- Which hospital's he in? - We can't tell you that, I'm afraid.
我只想给他寄张"别太快痊愈"的贺卡
Just want to send him a 'Don't get well soon' card, babes.
那你昨晚一个人在家
So you were here on your own last night?
别想着问我有没有不在场证明
Don't even think about asking if I've got an alibi.
-你能给我你妈妈的地址吗 -不知道
- So, could you give us your mum's address, then, please? - No idea.
-你♥爸♥爸会不会在哪写下来了 -不知道
- Will your dad have written it down anywhere? - Don't know.
你能去找找吗
Could you check?
《虐待儿童》
儿童性侵受害者互助会
你个变♥态♥
You wanker!
给我出去
Out. Now.
-我说了出去 -档案里说
- I said get out! - It said in the files
你是她女儿克洛伊的朋友
you were friends with his daughter, Chloe.
那又怎样
And?
我只是好奇你们怎么认识的
I just wondered how you knew her, that's all.
我得到了拉提默中学的奖学金
I got a scholarship to Latymer.
克洛伊也去那里上学
Chloe went there.
我们就成为了朋友
We became friends.
我经常会去她家开睡衣派对之类的
I used to go to her house for sleepovers and stuff.
一切就是在那里发生的吗
Is that where it happened?
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
我们是站在你这边的 萨丽
We're on your side, Sally.
有一天晚上他给了我一杯味道奇怪的热巧克力
One night he gave us a hot chocolate that tasted weird.
接下来...
Next thing I know...
没事的
It's OK.
接下来我只知道我醒来
Next thing I know, I woke up
发现我的内♥裤♥被脱了
and my bottoms were off.
我很抱歉 萨丽
I'm so sorry, Sally.
对于你身上所发生的一切
For everything that's happened to you.
也对于他没有为他所做的事而受到惩罚
And that he wasn't punished for what he did.
他应该受到惩罚的
Because he should've been.
所以如果你的朋友或者你的家人
That's why I wouldn't blame your friends or your family...
想要亲自去惩治他 我也不会怪你们
..If any of them had had thoughts of punishing him themselves.
里克 又发现了一起性侵起诉未遂
Rick? We've got another failed abuse prosecution
后续还有袭击的案件 名字叫约翰·斯塔森
and subsequent attack, name is John Statham.
他是一名武术老师
He was a martial arts teacher.
我得承认 性侵案不是我处理的
I should say, I didn't handle the sexual assault.
我只负责后续袭击的案件
I did the subsequent attack on him.
-那性侵是谁负责 -鲍勃·杰索普
- Who did the assault? - Bob Jessop?
-那是我原来的上司 -现在应该退休了
- That's my old guv'nor. - Retired now, I think.
-癌症 那性侵案有多严重 -很严重
- Cancer. So how serious was the assault? - Serious.
那孩子当时几岁
What age was the child?
九岁 一个叫菲比的小女孩
Nine, a little girl called Phoebe.
皇家警♥察♥署怎么回事
What was the problem with the CPS?
她的陈述含混不清
Her statement weren't that brilliant.
物证很少
There was very little physical evidence.
最后
At the end of the day,
他们觉得没法让他认罪 所以就放弃了
they didn't think they'd get a conviction, so they bailed.
-斯塔森遭到的袭击呢 -很惨
- What about the attack on Statham? - Nasty.
说说
Tell me.
严重内出血 因为强制插入了...
Severe internal haemorrhaging due to the forced insertion...
原始档案上都有
It's all in the original files.
斯塔森现在住在哪里
So where does Statham live now?
应该在某个疗养院
Some sort of residential care, I think.
那次袭击过后他中了好几次风
He had multiple strokes in the days after the attacks,
现在应该是个废人了
so he's pretty gaga now.
袭击者
The guy that did it...
尼科·卡希尔
Nico Kashell.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
他是那小女孩的爸爸
He was the little girl's dad.
基本直接承认了
Talked pretty much straightaway.
真的吗 他被判多久
Really? What did he get?
八年
Eight years.
应该已经坐了两年牢了
He's done two already now, I think,
应该再有两年就出来了
so be out in another two, I guess.
-是你审问的 -对
- You did the original interview? - Yeah.
你有没有感觉
Did you ever get the sense
可能还跟其他人有关系
there could have been anyone else involved?
共犯吗
An accomplice?
可能是某个
Someone who might be...
现在从事一些体面工作的人
carrying on the good work now.
当然没有了
Well, obviously not.
如果我那么想的话 早就扩大搜索范围了
If I'd thought that I would've widened the investigation.
这就是一起简单的私人恩怨
It was a personal thing. Simple as.
卡希尔跟我说
Kashell actually said to me
他希望斯塔森遭受像他女儿那样的痛苦
he wanted Statham to suffer like his daughter did.
好吧
Right.
就是卡希尔一个人的复仇
It was Kashell on his own, personal revenge.
结案
End of.
说吧
Go on then.
嗯 好
Yeah. OK. Yeah.
我知道了 好
I've got it, yeah.
三名同事能证实萨丽·沃特金斯的父亲
Three colleagues can corroborate Sally Watkins' father
当天晚上一直在上班 没有嫌疑
was at work all night. He's in the clear.
-你去看过医生了吗 -我为什么要去看医生
- Have you seen a doctor for that? - Why would I go to a doctor?
你去看过医生吗 他们会给你检查一番
You ever been to the doctor? They examine you,
然后说"我知道你有什么问题
they say, "I know exactly what's wrong with you
"给你点能治好你的药" 什么医生 骗子吧
"and here are the pills to cure you." Doctor? Schmocter.
好吧 老顽固
All right, Chuckles.
-这间吗 -34号♥ 没错
- This one? - 34. Yeah.
-谁啊 -盖尔·沃特金斯
- Hello? - Gail Watkins?
-是我 -威廉·瓦格斯塔夫督察 我要找你
- Yeah? - DI William Wagstaffe, I need to speak to you
谈谈关于盖伊·道利什遭袭的按键
in connection with an assault on Guy Dawlish.
那混♥蛋♥现在怎么样了
And how is the scumbag?
不大好 现在正处于诱导昏迷中
Not so good, he's in an induced coma.
很好 你们告诉萨丽了吗
Good. Have you told Sally?
我们今早找她谈过了
We spoke to her this morning, yeah.
我从来没丢下她 我只是离开了她父亲
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表