剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
说不准 好吧 谢谢你了
Maybe? Great, I get a "maybe". Thanks.
千万别过度承诺
Don't commit too hard.
我会打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you.
里昂·威廉姆斯 成♥人♥电♥影♥演员
So, Leon Williams, porn actor.
谁选的照片 你完了
And whichever one of you chose that photo's fired.
明显是罗伯选的
That was Rob, obviously.
他的室友从周一开始就没见过他了
His flatmate hasn't seen him since Monday and then Sean Days,
还有那个凯芮确信参演了的另一个演员
who Kerry believes was the other actor used,
西恩·戴 也不见了
he has also gone AWOL,
已知联♥系♥人 电♥话♥追踪 不管什么方法
so, known associates, phone tracking, anything,
尽一切可能找到他们 乔茜你说
everything we can do to find them, please. Josie.
我看了在苏茜公♥寓♥找到的
I went through the bank statements
-银行的财务对照表 -然后呢
- that we found at Suzy's apartment. - Yeah.
一切看起来都很正常 然后我看到了这个
All seemed pretty normal, and then I found this.
四天之内 她分四次存款了2万
She deposits 20K in four transactions over four days,
两天后又全部取了出来
then two days later takes it all back out again,
依然是分四次取的
also in four transactions.
不好意思 接个电♥话♥
Sorry. Just one second.
你好 伙计 怎么了
Hi, big fella. What's up?
我妈举止很奇怪
Mum's been acting really weird.
老自言自语之类的
Talking to herself and stuff.
我相信她没事的 伙计 可能只是太劳累了
I'm sure she's fine, mate. She's probably just really tired.
你在家吗
You at home?
对啊
Yeah.
乔茜 打电♥话♥给银行
Josie, call the bank,
调出她存钱的监控录像
check the CCTV footage of her depositing the money,
看有没有人跟她一起去的
see if there was someone with her, yeah?
好了伙计 我马上来
OK, mate, I'm on my way.
神父 我有罪 请宽恕我
Forgive me, Father, I have sinned.
我都不知道从哪儿说起
I don't know where to begin.
你抵赖不了
You can't fucking deny it,
他都打电♥话♥给我了
because he called me!
他今天下午终于给我打电♥话♥了
He finally called me this afternoon,
你知道他打来跟我说什么吗
and do you know what he told me?
他告诉我你把他打了一顿
He told me that you beat him up,
还把他抓起来
you had him arrested
然后又逼他走了
and then you made him leave!
-别抵赖了 -好 好 就是我♥干♥的
- Don't deny it. - OK, yeah. Yeah.
我♥干♥的 怎么了
Yeah, I admit it, it was me.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为他对你们不好 小茱
Because he wasn't good for you, Jules.
他对你不好 他对哈里也不好
He wasn't good for you. He certainly wasn't good for Harry.
他不是个好人
He's just not a good man.
他爱我 我们本来要结婚的
He loves me. We were gonna get married.
对不起
Sorry.
这对我来说是最难的选择
It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
但我这么做是因为我觉得我认为我应该这么做
But I did it because I thought it was the right thing to do,
我就这么做了
and I did it...
我爱你们俩
I love you both.
你...你不知道爱是什么
You don't... you don't know what love is.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你从来没爱过任何人
You've never loved anyone.
我 你自己 都没爱过
Me, yourself, anyone.
就算你遇到了爱 你也不懂
You wouldn't know love if it spat on you.
妈妈
Mum?
第三次出事后 苏茜报了警
There were three separate incidents all reported by Suzy
每次都是一样的事
after the third one, same thing each time.
她住的街区后面有个公用花♥园♥
Her block has communal gardens at the back which are gated,
苏茜每次报♥警♥都称
and on each occasion,
她看到有一个人影蹲在灌木丛中偷♥拍♥
Suzy said she saw a figure in the bushes filming.
都是在晚上吗
All at night?
都在十点到十一点左右
All round about 10 or 11.
第三次时 她找了邻居
Now, the third time, she knocked on a neighbour's door,
邻居下楼 没追上那个人
who went downstairs who actually ended up giving chase.
有具体外貌描述吗
Did we get a description?
很模糊 中等身高 白人
Partial. Average height, Caucasian,
不过好在他丢下了他的小便帽
but what's better than that is he dropped his beanie
我们收了起来
and we have it in storage.
能给我听听吗
Can I?
嗯
Yeah.
你好吗
How are you doing?
好
Fine.
看来你是真的不擅长闲聊啊
You really don't do small talk, do you?
周五派对
Party Friday.
你想带我去吗
Do you wanna take me?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
查林十字站 八点
Charing Cross Tube, 8 o'clock.
不见不散
See you then?
好的
OK, safe.
我知道你不能透露细节 医生
I know you can't divulge anything specific, Doctor, but
但是我只想说 作为她弟弟和亲人
I just wanted to say, as her brother and next of kin,
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
是的 如果你能打给她就再好不过了 但是
Yeah, I mean, if you could call her, that'd be amazing, but...
如果她告诉你她没事
listen, if she tells you she's fine,
你...
just...
你想告诉你她其实真的很不好
I need you to know that she's really not.
好的
Yeah, OK.
好的 谢谢 再见
Yeah. Thanks. Cheers. Bye.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah, fine.
老大
Boss.
鉴证科刚发现了这个
Forensics just found this.
-这是什么 -假指甲
- What is it? - False nail.
靠 在哪里找到的
Shit, where was it?
夹在地板缝里
Stuck between two floorboards,
最棒的是
and what's really sweet is
下面好像有东西
it looks like there's material underneath it,
好像是皮肤组织
like skin material.
太好了
Great.
我去拿一下我的电脑
I just need to get my laptop.
特瑞莎
Teresa.
走吧
Shall we?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得画得很像
I'd say that was a pretty good likeness.
谢谢你愿意来一趟
Well, look, well, thank you very much for coming in.
我
I,
我和她说过话
..I spoke to her, you know.
受害的那个女孩
The girl, the victim.
什么
I'm sorry?
就一次 但我们说过话
Only once. But, yeah, we spoke.
你之前可没提
You didn't mention this before.
我刚在你的办公室看到了几张她的照片
I've only just seen a photo of her in your office.
那是什么时候
So, when was this?
几个月前 在教堂里
It was a few months ago, at the church.
你怎么和她说上话的
And how did you end up speaking to her?
她看上去很悲伤
She looked...sad...
我问她没事吧 她说没事
..and I asked if she was OK, and she said she was, and...
但我能看出她忍♥着眼泪 所以我
But I could see she looked a bit tearful, so I
问她要不要我陪她一起祈祷
asked her if she'd like me to pray with her
她说好的 于是我坐下来 我们一起祈祷
and she said she would, and so I-I-I sat down and we prayed,
然后我们聊了聊
and then we just got chatting.
我记得我还觉得
I remember thinking...
她很聪明
She was bright.
像个小机灵鬼
As bright as a button.
她好像过得不错
And she looked like she'd done well for herself.
她穿得很好 还戴着很漂亮的首饰
She was dressed well, and lovely jewellery.
但总觉得少了什么
But there was something missing.
对
Right.
比如什么
Like what?
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表