剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
是8
Oh. It's an eight.
6以上的都特别不好黑
Anything after the six is a bitch to get into.
我们会尽力 但别太抱希望
We'll do our best, but don't hold your breath.
太好了
Brilliant.
稍稍好点的消息 这些是她这六个月来
In slightly better news, these are the names and addresses
一些客户的名字和地址
of her clients from the past six months.
好
Oh, OK.
太好了 谢谢 雷
Great. Thanks, Ray.
我觉得我们该再去找那个教堂目击者
Look, I think we need to follow up on the church witness,
询问牧师 再深入地问问
speak to the priest, dig deeper.
-为什么 -整个布置有什么地方
- Why? - There's just something about that setup
让我觉得奇怪
that seems a bit weird to me.
怎么 你觉得是牧师拿铅管干的吗
What, you think the priest did it, with the lead piping?
不 就是
No, I just...
乔茜 我现在没心情听
Josie, I don't have the emotional bandwidth
什么直觉猜测
for hunches right now.
我们也没这个资源了
We don't have the resources, either,
专注于任务吧 拜托
so just stay on task, please.
弗莱迪的父母给他雇的
Freddie's parents hired it for him.
他们可有钱了
They're fair loaded.
我就是扮演个角色
I was playing a role.
我们有剧本 是她写的
There was a script, which she wrote.
里面的任何暴♥力♥都是一种性幻想
Any violence in it was just fantasy.
或许直到你们中有一人决定更进一步
Until maybe one of you decided to go a bit further.
没有
No.
你在视频里举着刀呢 里昂
I mean, you're holding a knife in the video, Leon.
那是道具 是橡胶的刀
It was a prop, it was made of rubber!
那为什么视频中断了
Well, why did the footage cut out, then?
我不知道
I dunno.
我们中肯定有谁踢断了电线什么的
One of us must have kicked the lead off or something.
嗯
Yeah.
也可能是你们中谁有意拔了插头
Yeah, or maybe one of you pulled the plug deliberately.
没有 等你找到录像
No! And when you find the footage,
就会发现那后面只剩几分钟了
you'll see that the actual film only went on a few more minutes.
那你为什么不接你女友的电♥话♥
Then why did you avoid your girlfriend's call?
因为我知道她会气我那么做了
Because I knew that she'd be upset that I'd done it.
我只是想等她消消气
I was just letting the dust settle for a few...
过几天的
for a few days.
你以前拍过重口的影片吗
And had you ever made a gonzo before?
几次吧
A few times.
苏茜呢
And Suzy?
我不知道 我此前都不认识她
I dunno. I never met her before.
-好吧 -是里昂找到我 我就去了
- Right. - Leon suggested me, and I just turned up.
所以你不知道她为什么会想拍重口
So you don't know what prompted her to want to make a gonzo?
不知道
No.
除了她显然很穷
Except she was skint, obviously.
-你为什么说显然 -因为她没给钱
- Why do you say obviously? - Because she never paid us.
本来我们每人能拿两百镑 但等我们拍完时
We were meant to get 200 quid each, but when we finished,
她说我们得等
she said we'd have to wait.
结果呢
And how did that go down?
我很生气 我当然会生气
I was cross. Of course I was,
我需要那钱 但也没事
I needed the money, but I was fine!
抱怨了几句 就没事了
A bit of a moan, and then we were cool.
我永远不会伤害她
I never would have hurt her.
我们有西恩出来的监视画面
There's footage of Shaun coming out,
但没有你的 里昂
but not you, Leon.
因为我从后门走的
Because I went out the back way.
那就在牛津圆环站附近 我从那坐地铁回去
It was near Oxford Circus, which is my Tube.
嗯 那我们查看街道监控时
Right, so when we check the street CCTV,
能看到你和西恩在差不多的时间离开
we'll see you left at the same time as Shaun.
我逗留了一会
I stayed for a bit.
一会
A bit?
那是多久
How long's that?
也许一小时
Maybe an hour.
这可不止一会
Long time.
因为我正要走时
Yeah, because just as I was getting ready to leave,
她接了个电♥话♥ 之后她很不开心
she took a phone call which made her really upset,
所以他们聊完后
so after they finished,
我问她还好吗 然后我们就聊了聊
I asked her if she was OK and, you know, we just got chatting.
-你知道是谁打来的吗 -我听到了一点
- Do you know who the call was from? - I heard snippets.
好像是关于她做的事
Seemed to be about what she was doing.
我指的是她的工作
The job, I mean.
准确来说是那晚的工作
And that night, specifically.
然后你们聊了什么
So then what did the two of you talk about?
她从一个人那借了一大笔钱
It was about how she borrowed a load of money from someone
已经过了还款期但她还不上
which she was late paying back.
然后债主就给了她点颜色 扇了她一巴掌
He got a bit nasty, gave her a bit of a slap
她只想把钱还了
and she just wanted to pay it off.
嗯
Ok.
她说这钱是干什么的了吗
Did she say what she wanted the money for?
没说
No.
你知道是谁借的钱吗
Well, do you know who lent it to her?
知道
Yes.
所以我知道她为什么这么害怕
Which is when I realised why she was so scared.
你听说过一个叫吉姆·道根的人吗
Do you know a man named Jim Duggan?
有空吗
You got a minute?
记得我们和帕特·埃兰谈话的酒吧吗
Remember that bar we interviewed Pat Elland in?
原来那酒吧是吉姆·道根的
Turns out it's run by Jim Duggan.
那是谁
Who is?
他在西区有个公♥司♥
He just runs a West End firm,
家族企业 毒品 妓♥女♥
family business, drugs, prostitution,
高♥利♥贷♥ 不好惹的混♥蛋♥
loan-sharking, nasty, violent scumbags.
关键是 吉姆·道根有个外甥叫帕特
The point is, Jim Duggan has a nephew called Pat.
帕特·埃兰吗
Elland?
肯定是 对吧
Well, it's got to be, hasn't it?
这么说吉姆通过帕特认识了苏茜
OK, so, Jim gets introduced to Suzy via Pat.
没错
Yeah.
借了钱给她 暂时还不知道钱的用途
Lends her some money, we don't know for what yet.
两个月后 她没在规定时间内还上钱
Two months later, she's not met his repayment schedule
所以他给了她一巴掌作为提醒
so he gives her a slap to remind her.
他就是这幅德行
He's certainly got form on that front, yeah.
又过了一个月 她还是没还钱
Another month goes by, still no money,
所以吉姆给苏茜打电♥话♥
so Jim calls Suzy.
嗯 用一次性手♥机♥ 问清楚她周六晚会在哪
Yeah, on a burner, finds out where she's gonna be Saturday night.
西恩和里昂离开后他出现了
He turns up after Shaun and Leon have left.
然后说他要杀鸡儆猴
And says he's gonna send a signal.
没人能欠道根钱不还
You don't well truncheon Duggan.
道根是个爱尔兰姓
Duggan, that's an Irish name.
有多大可能他信天主教
What are the chances he's Catholic?
是啊
Yeah.
我们明早就把他带回局里
OK, look, let's call him in first thing, right?
还有里昂和西恩
And Leon and Shaun.
我想等他们离开后用街头监控监视他们
I wanna track 'em on street CCTV the moment after they leave,
这样就能彻底排除他们的嫌疑
so we can conclusively eliminate them.
好
Ok.
小家伙 拿上你的东西
OK, mate, grab your stuff.
-抱歉花了这么久 -你找到她了吗
- Sorry I took so long. - Have you found her yet?
还没有 但我天天基本都是在找人
Not yet, mate, no, but finding people is basically my job,
所以我保证肯定找到她
so I will, I promise.
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
都好 今天不好过
Yeah. Tough day.
谢了
Thanks.
你在这啊
There you are.
想跳舞吗
You wanna dance?
行
Yeah, sure.
我是指去那里 但在这也行
I meant through there, but we can dance here.
慢点
Easy.
不 我不想这样
No, I don't want that.
-停下 -你想
- No! - Yeah, you do.
我真的不想 别碰我
I really don't. Please get off me.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表