剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
I've-I've just got home and, erm...
你在哪里啊
Where are you?
发生了什么 东西都不在了
What's going on? Everything's... Everything's gone.
你的东西都不在了
All your stuff's gone.
你能给我回电♥话♥吗 因为
Erm... Can you call me, cos...
听着 如果是我做错了什么
Listen, if I've done something,
如果是我做了什么惹你不高兴
if I did something, then just, you know,
你可以告诉我 我们可以商量
just tell me and we can talk about it and-and...
回家吧 一切都可以商量解决的
Just come home and we can talk and we'll sort it out,
我真的很抱歉
and I'm really sorry.
请给我回电♥话♥
Just call me, please.
我爱你
I-I love you, and...
给我回电♥话♥
Yeah, just call me.
茱莉叶
那个连襟克里斯·派格尼西斯 他有犯罪记录吗
So, the brother-in-law, Chris Panousis, has he got form?
这里没有
Not here.
在希腊时有 但都是他小时候干的那些小偷小摸的事
In Greece, yes, but lowlife stuff. Petty crime when he was a kid.
太奇怪了 他最好的朋友是一个上哈罗公学的小孩
It's odd that he's best mates with a kid that went to Harrow.
对啊 还有他跟亚历山德拉
Yeah, and him and Alexandra
住在达尔斯顿区 也没有过得像贫民
live in Dalston - not exactly slumming it.
但也不是霍兰德公园 不是么
Yeah, but it's not Holland Park, either, is it?
嗯
No.
好
OK. Er...
好好挖一下他和他老婆过去的经济状况
Dig into his and his wife's financial past,
有没有什么产业 或者其他资产
any other businesses they own, any other properties.
认认真真看看他们两个人的银行账户
Have a good look at both their bank accounts.
好的 老大
Right, guv.
瓦格斯塔夫督察
DI Wagstaffe?
请告诉我他没死
Tell me he's still alive.
没死 但是状况很不好
Yeah, he is, but he's not good.
他的左肾正在衰竭 这很成问题
His left kidney is failing, which is a problem
因为他就只有一个肾
because it's the only one he has.
不好意思 你说什么
Sor... What?
他就在不久前摘除过一个肾
He's had one removed, and very recently as well.
我们检查过医疗记录
We've checked very thoroughly
近一年来
and there's certainly no record of an Adam Miller
没有任何关于
having any kind of legitimate
亚当·米勒进行合法器官捐赠手术的记录
donor operation in the last year or so,
这就说明他摘除右肾是违规手术
which would suggest this was done illegally.
但这手术就显得很奇怪了
Which sits rather oddly with the procedure itself.
这并不是随便一个江湖郎中的手法
This wasn't done by some backstreet hack.
而是非常高水准的手术
The surgery is of a very high standard.
我能跟他说句话吗
Can I talk to him?
给你五分钟时间吧
You've got five minutes.
他卖♥♥了自己的肾脏
He sold his kidney,
而且库里亚基还被敲诈去做这个手术
and Kyriacou was blackmailed to perform the transplant...
就为了能还他的赌债
to pay off his gambling debts.
我流落街头快五年了
I've been on the streets for about five years now.
这个冬天
And this winter...
真的很冷啊
..It was cold, you know?
每一年
Each one, you...
每一年 你就会想
Each one, you think...
我还能熬过下一年吗
Am I... Am I going to last another?
然后就在三个月前的某一天 一个人停下来
Then one day about three months ago, this guy stopped,
和我聊了聊我是怎么流落至此的
and we got into a chat about how I ended up there
他问我饿不饿 我说饿
and he asked me if I was hungry, and I said I was,
然后他就带我去了一个餐馆
and so we went to a cafe
给我买♥♥了一杯咖啡和一顿热饭
and he bought me a coffee and a hot meal...
他就让我觉得
He... He-he just made me feel, erm...
很有人性 你知道吗
..Human, you know?
他说 如果你也有一些你不需要的东西
And he said, "If you had something which you didn't need...
你愿意拿它换五千镑吗
"..Would you sell it for 5,000 pounds?"
我说 我他妈当然愿意了
I said, "Yeah, course I fucking would."
你说是不是
You know?
然后他说我们只需要一个肾
And then he said that we only need one kidney.
他有没有告诉你他的名字
Did he give you his name?
没有
I-I-I don't think so.
他是英国人吗
Was he English?
不 我不知道
No. I dunno.
应该是希腊人
Greek, I think.
然后呢
Then what happened?
然后一辆车就来把我带走了
Then a car picked me up and it took me
带我去了伦敦北部一个地方
over to some place in North London.
你有准确地址吗
Have you got an address?
对不起 我没有
No, I'm sorry.
谁来接的你
Who picked you up?
是一个女人来接的
That was a woman.
她只是核对了一下我的姓名
She only spoke to check my name, so...
你到那儿之后发生了什么
What happened when you got there?
索菲是我的护士
Then Sofie was my nurse.
她给我洗护 为我做术前准备
She washed me and prepared me for the operation.
然后呢
And afterwards?
术后又是索菲照顾的我
Sofie looked after me again.
我离开以后就生病了
When I left and I got sick,
我就去医院找到了她
I went and found her at the hospital,
她尽力帮助我了 她真的尽力了
and she tried to help me, you know, she really did.
她真的尽力了
She really did.
她甚至想给我钱
She was even gonna give me money.
她自己的钱
Her own money.
你去她公♥寓♥就是为了找这个吗
That what you were looking for in her flat?
对对 因为他们根本没给我摘肾的钱
Yeah. Yeah, because they never paid me, did they?
我当时真的好绝望
You know. And I was desperate.
-一点都没给你吗 -一点都没有
- None of it? - No.
他们说钱用于开销了
They said that it went on expenses.
所以
So...
你还记得那个来接你的女人吗
The woman who picked you up, do you remember anything about her?
不 因为我只在后视镜里看到过她
No, no, because I only really saw her in the rear view,
老实说
to be honest,
她应该20多岁
and...like, she was late 30s,
红发 穿着很时髦
red hair, posh bird.
听着
Listen.
库里亚基手♥机♥上的短♥信♥明显是指
The text on Kyriacou's phone's obviously referring to
今天还会进行一次器♥官♥移♥植♥
another organ transplant happening today.
如果我们能查出在哪里进行
If we can find out where it's happening,
我们也许还能阻止
we might be able to stop it,
但更重要的是
but more importantly,
我们也许能更加接近幕后的黑手
maybe we can get closer to the top of the chain.
时间到了
It's time.
来
Come on.
罗伯
Rob.
我有关于克里斯和亚历山德拉·派格尼西斯的信息
Yeah, I've got intel on Chris and Alexandra Panousis.
-你能抽出五分钟吗 -就五分钟
- You got five minutes? - Five.
我们长在去他们家的路上
We're on the way to their house now.
我在调查亚历克丝的银行结单
So, I've just been going through Alex's bank statements.
我能联♥系♥我的家人吗
Can I call my family?
我们没有时间
We don't have time for that now.
你保证我可以先和我孩子们说说话的
You promised I could speak to my children first.
我对付亚历克丝 你对付菲比吗
Do you want me to do Alex and you do Phoebe?
不
No.
我们一起谈
Let's talk to them together.
她们有过去 那我们就好好利用
There's history there, so let's use it.
首先 我想问你 亚历克丝
So, first up, I just wanna ask you, Alex,
你和乔治·凯洛斯是什么关系
what's your relationship with George Kairos?
我没见过他 但是我和我丈夫租了他的房♥子
I've never met him, but he owns a building my husband and I lease.
-通过伊莱希斯酒吧 -没错
- Through Elexis? - Yeah.
你知道他参与组织犯罪吗
Were you aware that he's involved in organised crime?
贩毒 武器和人口走私
Drugs, weapons and people smuggling?
当然不知道了
Absolutely not. No.
那你肯定不知道他的他的同伙在酒吧里组织的
Then obviously you're not aware of the illegal gambling operation
非法赌博活动了
that he and his associates run there.
什么
What?
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表