剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
黑暗之心 第一季 第四集
早 怎么早了
Early? What are you talking about?
这都过六点了
It's gone six.
抱歉 老大
'Sorry, guv.'
总之 基里亚库先生的老婆
Anyway, Kyriacou's wife
说他的行为最近发生了变化
said that his behaviour had changed recently,
跟苏菲一样 回溯他这一年来的
just like Sofie's, so, go back over his last year or so,
银行对账单 手♥机♥ 搜索记录 什么的
bank statements, phones, search history, the lot,
-看看都有什么 -好 就去
- just see what's there. - Yeah? Yeah, on it.
-这里有谁看到什么吗 -没有 他消失了
- Anything from anyone here? - Nothing. He's just disappeared.
下次再有谁抱怨城市里的
The next time someone complains about the amount
监控太多 我就提这事
of surveillance in the city, I'm bringing this up.
米勒的照片被新闻处
Miller's picture got a social media release
发到了社交媒体上
via the press office,
并警示不得接近
with a warning not to approach.
如果他们该怕的真是他的话
If it's even him they need to be afraid of.
这家伙可是成功地
Bloke's been hiding very successfully
躲了七年 我不觉得...
over the last seven years, so I'm not...
希望很大
not holding my breath.
我们还查到了卡拉巴种子供应商弗恩·克里希
We also have an Isle Of Dogs address for Vern Creecy,
在犬之岛的地址
the Calabar dealer.
把具体发短♥信♥给我
Text me the details.
-中午我们在那里见 -好 老大
- I'll meet you there at midday. - On it, boss.
我去开
Vado io.
来了
Coming!
来了
Coming.
保罗·迪文奴托
Paulo Devenuto?
-嗯 -马丁警长 这是贝洛警员
- Yeah? - DS Martin, this is DC Bellow.
我有搜查这里的搜查令
We have a warrant to search these premises.
你和你的同事介意出来一下吗
Do you and your colleagues mind stepping outside, please?
什么
I'm sorry?
马上 谢谢
Now. Please.
我介意
Yeah, I would mind.
看一下不会很久 先生 但如果我们要在这儿
It shouldn't take long, sir, but it'll take a whole lot longer
一直扯皮 可就要花很长时间了
if we stand arguing the toss all day.
这样吧 你们还是滚蛋吧
Tell you what, why don't you fuck off instead?
别犯浑
Come on, don't be a twat.
不
No.
是你干的
This was you?
什么是我♥干♥的
What was me?
他们在我办公室里发现了20克可♥卡♥因♥
They found 20 grams of cocaine in my office.
天呐
Jesus!
根本不是我的
Which is not mine!
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
抱歉 那它是怎么跑到那儿去的
Sorry - how did it get there, then?
是他们放的
They put it there.
你的朋友吧
Your friends, I presume.
我完全不懂你在说什么
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
但听着 重要的问题不是它怎么跑到那儿去的
But listen, the important question here is not how it got there,
而是你要怎么办
it's what are we going to do about it?
20克纯可♥卡♥因♥ 这可不是小事 算是贩毒了
20 grams of Peruvian flake, man, that's serious, that's dealing.
五年呢
It's like five years.
最少
Minimum.
我可以指控你
I could make an accusation
和你朋友腐♥败♥
against you and your friends for corruption.
嗯
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你是可以那么做
Yeah, you could do that, yeah.
但那样他们就可能在你的电脑上找到儿童色情片
But then they might find the child porn on your computer.
该死
Shit!
是啊 那又怎么办可好
Exactly. Then where will we be?
是吧
Right?
我总会要你付出代价的
One day I will pay you back for this.
不 我请客
No, it's, um... my treat.
好吧
OK, fine.
我走
I'll leave.
你去把这事解决了
And you sort this out.
当然了
Absolutely.
这都会...烟消云散
All this...goes away.
那一万呢
And the ten grand?
现在是五千了
Yeah, it's five now, I think.
五千
Five.
我要罚你五千块 因为你打我姐姐
I'm fining you five for hitting my sister
打我外甥 是个人♥渣♥
and hitting my nephew and being scum.
那就五千
Five, then.
很好 吉姆
Good. Jim?
听着 你不许把这些告诉她
And listen to me - you don't say anything about this to her,
明白了吗
do you understand me?
回家 收拾行李 然后走人
You just go home, you pack your bags and you leave,
最晚明晚
by the latest tomorrow evening.
把账户发给我 你到机场前我就会
Email me your details. I'll make sure the money's in your account
把钱汇进去
before you get to Heathrow.
你其实帮了我个忙
You know, actually, you're doing me a favour.
就她跟我说的一些关于你们家的事
Some of the stuff she told me about your family,
关于你父母的
about your parents...
我真的不想搅和进去
..I really don't want to be a part of that.
她说我父母什么了
What did she say about my parents?
你怎么不去问她
Why don't you ask her?
治愈科学
-嗨 -就这里吗
- Hiya. - This it?
嗯 你没事吧
Yeah. You OK?
没事 怎么了
Yeah, fine. Why?
没什么
No, all good.
那案子都好久以前了
That case is ancient history.
我卖♥♥那东西时童叟无欺
I sold that plant in good faith.
是啊 根据我们的档案 挣钱不少呢
Yeah, for quite a lot of money, according to our files.
我完全不知道那些种子会被用来干什么
I had no idea what them seeds were gonna be used for.
你是指被一个巫医用来麻痹他妻子
What, you mean for a witchdoctor to paralyse his wife
然后拿她做人祭吗
so he could make a human sacrifice out of her?
还会想她吗
Still think about her?
每天都想
Every single day.
那现在是你弥补的机会 弗恩
Well, then, now's your chance to make amends, Vernon,
因为我们接连几天里有两人被这东西毒死
cos we have two victims murdered by this poison in as many days.
我们不知道是否还会有更多人被害
We don't have any idea if there are going to be any more,
所以你得告诉我们 是谁向你
so you need to tell us who supplied you
提供了你卖♥♥出的那些植物
with the plant that you then sold on.
我在最初调查时说过上千次了
I went over this a thousand times with the original investigation.
我好多年前买♥♥的藤
I bought that vine years earlier, just...
弄丢了买♥♥卖♥♥记录
Just lost the records of who from.
好吧
Ok.
问题是这样的 我不像那些警官
Here's your problem - I'm not as nice or as trusting
那么客气轻信 我认为你在撒谎
as those other officers, and I think you're lying.
所以我就直说了
So let me cut to the chase and tell you,
我会让你拿不到执照
I will stop you getting a licence
永远不能再卖♥♥这些东西
to sell any of this stuff ever again.
如果你不帮忙 我就搞砸你的生意
I will fuck your entire business if you don't help us.
没有人会知道我们从哪得来的情报
No-one will know where we got the information from.
他们跟我说了
They told me about it.
卡拉巴豆
Calabar.
它对人体的作用
What it does to human chemistry,
它在人体内会起什么作用
what it does to the inside of a body.
不管那人是谁 都为布拉修斯这家进口公♥司♥效力
Whoever it was works for an import business called Bracius.
我不知道全名
I never got a full name.
他们就让我去找佩恩
I was always just told to ask for Payne.
佩恩
Payne?
布拉修斯是家食品进出口公♥司♥
Bracius is a food import and export business.
2012年最后一次报税 2013年清算
Last accounts were filed in 2012, and liquidated 2013.
老板的名字像外国人 也许是希腊人
Directors' names look foreign, maybe Greek.
但没有姓佩恩的
No-one with the surname Payne.
基里亚库就是希腊人
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表