剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
你爱死这样了
You fucking love it.
艾德 停下
Ed, stop.
艾德 停下 放开我
Ed, stop! Get off me!
放开她 你个变♥态♥
Leave her alone, you prick!
抱歉 小家伙
Sorry, mate.
我一会就回来 这是最后一件事了 我发誓
I'll just be a couple of minutes. Last thing, I swear.
-你好 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
你现在有空吗
Have you got a couple of minutes?
茜薇
Sylvie?
行 上来吧
Yeah, sure, come on up.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
我只是...
I just...
我只想给你提个醒
I just wanted to give you a heads up.
你还是吉姆·道根的律师吗
Do you still rep Jim Duggan?
是的
Yes.
好 明天我们也许会带他去局里
OK. Just we're probably gonna be bringing him in tomorrow
和苏茜·莫兰德的案子有关 所以
in connection with the Suzy Moyland case, so...
好
Ok.
想先告诉你一声
Just thought I'd let you know.
老天 你想知道他是否已经打给我了
Jesus! You wanted to see if he'd already called.
你那晚在套我的话
You were fishing with me the other night,
我只是回敬你而已
I'm just trying to return the compliment.
你还有红酒吗 茜薇
Have you got any more red, Sylvie?
等我一会
Oh, just give me one second.
抱歉
Sorry.
你可真鸡♥巴♥混♥蛋♥ 威尔
That was a dick move, Will.
你这词用的不好
It's quite a poor choice of phrase,
鉴于现在的情况
considering the circumstances.
再见
I'll see you.
-好好享受 -谢了 我会的
- Have fun. - Thanks, I will.
电梯门关闭
'Doors closing.'
说
Yeah.
你姐姐的手♥机♥三分钟前开机了
Your sister's phone was switched on about three minutes ago.
定位显示在
It's triangulating from
迈尔底路和医院后面的电线杆附近
Mile End Road to a mast behind the hospital.
好 太谢谢了 谢谢 雷
Ok. Thank you so much. Thank you, Ray.
我欠你一次
I owe you.
你好
Hello?
又是我
Hey, it's me again.
我一般不这么做 但这次是紧急情况
I wouldn't normally do this, but it's an emergency.
我姐姐情况不好 哈里现在和我在一起
My sister's not well, I've got Harry with me.
能不能让他在你这待半个小时
Is there any chance that he could hang out with you
然后我去接我姐姐
for half an hour while I go and get her?
行
Yeah, sure.
让他上来吧
Send him up.
小茱
Jules!
小茱
Jules!
小茱
Jules!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
小茱
Jules...
-你想要什么 -我在找你
- What do you want? - I've been looking for you.
-你来干什么 -是我啊 我只想帮...
- What are you doing here? - It's me. I just wanna help....
-你想要什么 -没事的
- What do you want? - It's OK.
不不不 你要伤害我
No. No, no, no. You're gonna hurt me!
没事的 好吗 我不会伤害你
It's all right, all right? I'm not gonna hurt you.
-你要杀了我 -小茱
- You're gonna kill me! - Jules...
-他想杀了我 -不不
- He wants to kill me! - No, no.
-没事的 我是警♥察♥ -他想伤害我
- It's OK. I'm an officer. - He wants to hurt me!
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
-小茱 -他要杀了我 他要杀了我
- Jules! - He's gonna kill me! He's gonna kill me!
他要杀我
He's trying to kill me!
-救命 -派一辆救护车来
- Help me! - I need an ambulance.
心理健康应急小组一会就来评估她的精神状态
The mental health crisis team will be here soon to assess her,
然后我们会给你电♥话♥
and after that we can phone you and
告诉你下一步该怎么办
let you know what will happen next.
好的
OK, yeah.
-我去跟她道个别 可以吗 -可以
- I'll just say goodnight to her, then. Yeah? - Yeah.
小茱 我要回去找小哈了
OK, Jules, I'm gonna head back to Hal now.
明天一早我就来看你
I'll come and see you first thing in the morning.
抱歉
Sorry.
对所有事
For everything.
小家伙
Hey, man.
车门已经开了 给我俩一会单独谈谈
Car door's open. Will you just give us ten seconds?
-谢了 茜薇 -回见
- Thanks, Sylvie. - See ya.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you so much for doing that.
希望我没有
Hope I didn't, um...
打搅了你们
spoil anything.
没有的事 我们在玩《大富翁》呢
Not at all. We all played Monopoly.
挺开心的
It was fun.
茜薇 现在我们俩的关系到哪儿了
Sylvie, where are we right now?
我只是
I just...
我感觉情况有点怪异
I feel like things have got a little weird.
我不太明白原因
I'm not really sure why.
我不觉得怪异啊
Not weird for me.
是吗
No?
我是说
I mean...
如果是我的问题 对不起
if it's my fault, I'm sorry.
如果是我不够主动推进之类的话
If I haven't moved things on fast enough or something,
只是因为...工作让我疯狂...还有
it's just...work's nuts, and...
威尔 你不需要道歉
Will, you don't need to apologise.
我对现在的情况很满意
I'm very happy with how things are,
我不觉得有什么需要改变的
and I don't see the need to change anything.
好吧
Ok.
我真的很享受和你的相处 床上也挺和谐
Listen, I really enjoy your company. We have good sex.
太好了 谢谢夸奖
Good. Thanks.
现在 我不想超越目前的关系
Right now, I'm just not looking for much more than that,
我想如果我有点不爽的话
and I guess if I have been a bit arsey,
那也是因为我应该预见到
it's because I could have predicted this look
此时此刻你脸上的这幅表情
on your face right now.
我一直就是这样的表情啊
This is just my face!
是你自己觉得我想要更进一步的关系
The fact that you just assumed that I want more.
我压根就不想
Really, I don't.
晚安
'Night.
行了 伙计
All right, mate.
去刷牙 洗脸
Just brush your teeth, wash your face.
我等下就上来
I'll be coming up to see you in a second, OK?
-罗伯 -抱歉这么晚还打电♥话♥ 老大
- Rob. - Sorry to call so late, boss.
但我觉得你会想知道的
I thought you'd wanna know.
巡警抓了一个十五岁的男孩
Uniform just nicked a 15-year-old lad
他在苏茜·莫兰德公♥寓♥外晃来晃去
loitering outside Suzy Moyland's flat,
他的地址也在苏茜的单子上
and his address matches one found on Suzy's list.
什么 他才十五岁
What, and he's 15?
我知道
I know.
还不清楚这跟道根有什么关系
No idea how this ties in with Duggan.
我现在都没脑子处理这个情况了
Do you know what, I can't even process this right now.
我得睡会儿觉
I just need some sleep.
我们明早再说好吗
Can we catch up first thing in the morning?
好的 去睡会儿吧 老大
All right. Get your head down, guv.
把他带到莱登盖特警♥察♥局
Take him to Leadengate, yeah?
莱登盖特警♥察♥局钱瑟勒警长
DS Chancellor, Leadengate police station.
我想要找道根先生
I'd like to speak to Mr Duggan, please.
进去
Go inside. Go inside.
你待在那儿
You stay there.
我外甥刚死了 你应该尊重死者
My nephew's just died! You show him respect.
你想要找我
You wanna speak to me?
那你先去跟我的律师预约去吧
You make an appointment with my fucking lawyer.
听明白了吗
You understand me?
道根先生
Mr Duggan... Mr Duggan?
在我们看来
And it does look to us
她确实是精神病发作
like she's having some sort of psychotic episode.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表