剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
我们应该是哥们啊
We're meant to be mates.
应该
Meant to be.
好吧
Ok.
听着
Look...
很抱歉我不能更多地陪你
I'm sorry I haven't been around more.
但是偷东西 翘课
But stealing stuff, and bunking off school...
我可不是这样的 伙计
That's not me, mate.
你也不是这样的吧
That's not you either, is it?
对
No.
那么到底是什么情况
So, what's wrong? What is it?
学习里有什么事吗
Is there an issue at school?
出什么事了
Well, what's up, then?
难道我没给你钱花吗
Have I ever not provided for you?!
难道你在生日和圣诞节没有得到过好东西吗
Have you ever not had lovely things at birthdays and Christmas?!
难道我没跟你清楚地说过
Have I ever not made it absolutely clear
偷东西是非常非常严重的问题吗
that stealing is anything other than seriously fucking wrong?!
-对不起 就是... -没你说话的份
- I'm sorry. It was... - No, you don't get to talk!
你给我好好坐着 听好了
You get to sit there and listen!
你再翻个白眼试试
Don't you dare roll your eyes at me!
数据库有四个 不 是五个类似的中毒案
Wow. The database has four, no, five similar cases of poisoning.
什么时间
When?
差不多过去十五年吧
In the last 15 years or so.
2004年有个房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
There was a property developer
在泰晤士河里淹死了
found drowned in the Thames in 2004,
209年 有个法官在办公室死了
then we've got a judge found dead in his office, 2009.
有任何俄♥罗♥斯♥的联♥系♥吗
Any Russian connection?
看起来没有
It doesn't look like it.
也没有逮捕过什么人
Nor was anyone ever arrested.
看看我在医院的监控里发现的吧
Well, look what I found on hospital CCTV.
知道是谁吗
Do we know who this is?
他一直没转过身来
He never turns around,
而索菲在外边跟人单独聊天
but Sofie is out there chatting, in private,
有十一分钟
for 11 minutes.
所以她可能的确有情人
So, maybe she WAS having an affair.
这是什么时候的
When's this from?
两天前
Two days ago.
-只有这一次还是... -不知道
- And is it just this one time, or? - Not sure.
我明天再仔细看看
I'll have a further look tomorrow.
你要下班了
Oh, are you off?
这一天结束了啊
It's the end of the day.
好吧 当然
Oh, right, sure.
听着 我朝九晚五在这工作
Listen, I work my tits off in here 9-to-5,
可我还有自己的家庭生活
but I also have a life back at home.
我很早以前就不再把死人的事当成最重要的了
And I stopped prioritising dead people over it a long time ago.
对不起 我表达得不对
Sorry, that kind of came out wrong.
我嘛 除了工作没有别的 所以...
You see, me, I have no other life, so...
晚安 亲爱的
Night, love.
晚安 乔治
Night, George.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我早该预料到的 -为什么
- I should have seen it coming. - Why?
他最近在学校里有麻烦
He's been getting into trouble at school.
还顶嘴
Answering back.
上周他跟他一个最好的朋友打了一架
He had a fight with one of his best friends last week.
他变了
He's changing.
孩子就是这样的啊
You know, that's what kids do, though, isn't it?
他都快十三岁了
He's nearly 13.
-天啊 我那岁数时就是个灾难 -没错
- Jesus, I was a nightmare at his age. - Yeah, you were.
至少小哈没偷你的车
At least Hal hasn't stolen your car
然后把它开进登奇太太门前的花♥园♥里
and driven it into Mrs Dench's front garden.
你让我宽容
You ask for small mercies, eh.
我那个可爱的小家伙到底怎么了
What is happening to my lovely little boy?
小茱 就是这个阶段 他会没事的
Come on, Jules, it's a phase. He'll be fine.
嗯
Yeah...
你怎么样 你还好吗
How about you? Are you OK?
嗯 我还好 就是累
Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired.
在工作 哈里 还有...
Juggling a lot, with...
婚礼之间
work, and Harry, and...
挣扎
The wedding.
都是些我无法理解的成年人的东西
Yeah. All grown-up things of which I have no appreciation.
是 你不理解
No, you don't
还有
And another thing,
约了房♥产中介下周的时间
the estate agents are now booked for next week.
你得把房♥契找出来
You need to find the deeds.
保罗在帮你吗
Is Paolo helping out?
当然 他做他那边的事
Yeah, yeah, he's doing his bit.
他的律师的事 另外他还想自己做点事
He has got the bar, and he's trying to run a business.
说老实话
And, to be honest,
哈里没让他省心
Harry doesn't exactly make it easy for him.
他好像很喜欢惹他 所以
He seems to take pleasure in winding him up, so...
怎么惹他生气
Winding him up how?
不好说 反正他就是惹他生气
I don't know. He just pushes his buttons.
我是说
I mean...
这对于他来说也是一件大事
It's a big thing, isn't it, you know?
他从来都不认识他的亲生父亲
He's never known his real dad.
然后 突然间来了个新爹
And, suddenly he's got a brand-new one,
架在他头上
just foisted on him.
强加的 你什么意思
Foisted? What do you mean, foisted?
他不是我强加给他的爸爸
He wasn't foisted on him.
好吧 不好意思
OK, I'm sorry.
实际上 我是极其认真地把他介绍给他的
I introduced him really carefully, actually.
这一点对我来说很重要
That was really important to me.
当然 肯定的
Sure, absolutely.
他想要一个真正的家庭 有母亲和父亲的
He wanted a real family, a mum and a dad...
那你刚才为什么要那么说呢
So, why would you say that then?
不好意思接个电♥话♥ 等一下
Just give me a second. Hang on.
斯塔夫
Staffe.
老大 是我 对
Guv, it's me. Yeah.
实验室打来电♥话♥说索菲·彻纳浴室的血液样本
Just had a call from the lab, and we've got an ID
提取到了一个身份信息
from the blood found in Sofie Cerna's bathroom.
好的 挺好的
OK. Sounds good.
快点 拿着你的东西 我们走了
Come on, grab your stuff. We're leaving.
等我一下
Just hold on a sec.
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
挺晚了 他有些累了
It's getting late. He's tired.
我开车送你们
I'll drive you.
没关系 我们打优步 哈里
It's all right. We'll get an Uber. Harry!
再见 伙计
Bye, mate.
再见
Bye.
老大
Boss?
啊 不好意思 我在呢
Er, yeah, sorry, I'm here.
好的 这个DNA正好在失踪人口库里
Right, the DNA is on a missing person's database,
是一个叫亚当·米勒的人
and belongs to someone called Adam Miller,
他七年前就失踪了
who was reported missing seven years ago,
那时候他才13岁
as a 13-year-old kid.
当时各种搜寻 上诉 都做了
There was a search and appeal, the full works,
但从那之后他再也没出现过 人们都以为他死了
but he hasn't been heard from since, and was presumed dead.
现在他却又在索菲的公♥寓♥出现了
And now he turns up in Sofie's flat.
收到一条新消息
20号♥照常
房♥屋文件
来看我有没有逃学的吗
Checking I don't bunk off?
你现在可是有警♥察♥护卫的知情人士了
You get a police escort now you're a roadman.
你知道不 我那天晚上差点就追出来了
You know, I nearly came after you the other night.
为什么
Why?
不知道 就是
I don't know. Just...
你看起来心事重重的
You looked worried.
因为我以为我妈从你家走出来之后
Cos I thought Mum was gonna
会发飙得更厉害
kick off even worse when we got out of yours.
那她发飙了吗
Did she?
但其实没有
Actually, no.
你们回家以后呢
How about when you got home?
一切都还好吗
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表