剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
We haven't. I haven't, I promise you.
我们为什么不一走了之
Listen, why don't we all just get away?
带上你的孩子们 找个温暖的地方
Take your kids, somewhere warm.
验尸官把尸体给我们还要很久呢
The coroner won't release the body for ages...
-你看 这就是我一直在说的 -什么
- See, that's what I'm talking about. - What?
你都不知道你的主意有多荒唐
You don't even know how weird what you suggested is, do you?
我丈夫刚刚被谋杀了
My husband has just been murdered,
我和我的孩子们沉浸在巨大的震惊之中
my kids and I are in deep shock
而你却建议说我们去度假
and you suggest we go on holiday!
我总算把房♥契找出来了
OK, so, finally, I found the title deeds.
好啊
OK, good.
你知道爸妈是用现金买♥♥的房♥子吗
Did you know Mum and Dad paid cash for the house?
-真的吗 -嗯
- Did they? - Yeah.
你不知道吗
What, you didn't know?
对啊
No.
我应该知道吗
Should I have?
我就是...你比我大嘛
I just...you know. You were older than me,
我觉得你可能比我了解那时候的事情
I thought maybe you were more aware of what was going on.
我跟你把话说明白了
I'm gonna level with you, Mum and Dad
爸妈不怎么跟我咨♥询♥他们的财务
didn't exactly consult me too much about their financial affairs.
那时我十二岁
I was 12.
好吧 也有道理
Yeah, fair enough.
可是他们从哪儿弄来八万块呢
But where did they get 80 grand from, though?
不知道
No idea.
遗嘱 远房♥的亲戚
A will, distant relative?
如果是这样的话 我们应该会知道的
But we would have known about that, though.
好吧 也不一定
Yeah, or not.
我得走了
I've got to go.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你周日过来吧 保罗来做饭
Listen, why don't you come round Sunday? Paolo can cook.
你和茜薇都过来吧
You and Sylvie.
好啊 听着不错
Yeah, that sounds lovely.
好
Good.
哈里会开心的
Harry'd like that.
回头见
See you then.
亚历克丝·派格尼西斯和她的丈夫
So, it turns out that Alex Panousis and her husband
-只是租了那个酒吧 -好吧
- only own the lease on the bar. - Right, OK.
而那房♥子的主人叫乔治·凯洛斯
But the actual building is owned by a George Kairos,
希腊黑♥手♥党♥ 心狠手辣的家伙
Greek Mafia, nasty bastard,
全国犯罪调查组多年来一直在追捕
who NCS have been trying to find for years with no luck.
我们先假定基里亚库医生
So let's assume Dr Kyriacou
在伊莱希斯赌博连裤子都输没了
lost his shirt gambling at Elexis, yeah?
好
Yeah.
我敢说这帮人的钱
I'm guessing these are not
可不是好欠的
the sorts of people you want to owe money to,
他们因此杀了他 就是欠钱不还的惩罚
so they kill him for that. Simple punishment.
只是死人是还不了钱的
Except dead men don't pay debts.
他最后一次去酒吧是什么时候来着
When did we say was the last time he was at the bar?
最后一次的现金交易差不多是在三个月前
Last cash transaction was nearly three months ago.
天啊 那他们讨钱等得可够久的
Jesus. It's a long time for them to be waiting for their money.
也就是说他是怎么拖了他们这么久的呢
Meaning how did he fend them off all that time?
对
Yeah.
除非他给了他们别的什么
Unless he gave them something else.
比如
Like what?
我不知道 不是钱 但其它有价值的东西
I don't know, but not money, but just something else of value.
可如果他给了他们其它有价值的东西
If he gave them something else of value,
为什么还死了
why is he dead?
说得好
Good point.
而这一切跟索菲·彻纳有什么关系呢
And how does any of this connect to Sofie Cerna?
你能别问我了吗
Can you stop asking me
这些问题我完全没办法回答
questions that I have no idea how to answer?
你说你姐姐近来
You said your sister had become distant,
有些疏远了
recently.
神不守舍
Distracted.
你能具体点吗
Can you be more specific?
好像她丢了魂似的
It was like she had lost a part of herself.
我嘛 这世界我早就看透了
Me, I see the world for what it is.
全都是一群一心想坑你的混♥蛋♥
Full of bullshit people trying to fuck you.
可是索菲
But Sofie, she always
她总是相信一切都会好起来的
believed that things would turn out OK, you know?
她总是抱有希望
She had hope.
但是
But...
几个月前 她不再想要出门了
since a few months ago, she stopped wanting to leave the house,
就好像
so it was like...
我也说不好
..I don't know.
害怕
Afraid.
她卧室抽屉里的钱是从哪儿来的
The money in her bedroom drawer, where did that come from?
我在理她的东西时发现的
I found them sorting through her things.
我猜她偷来然后再转卖♥♥出去
I guess she was stealing then selling.
鸦♥片♥制剂吗
More opiates?
不是 是抗生素
No, antibiotics.
凯特 你认识一个叫亚当·米勒的人吗
Kat, do you know a man called Adam Miller?
给她看看
Show her.
这个人
Here.
他来过一次
He was here one time.
她说他是一个医院里的朋友 生病了
She said he was a friend of hers from work that was sick.
-生什么病了 -不知道
- Sick with what? - No idea.
你知道他住哪里吗
Do you know where he lives?
-你知道他住哪里吗 -知道
- Do you know where he comes from? - For sure.
那晚她让我给他捎回家
She asked me to give him
因为我正好顺路
a lift home that night cos it was on my way,
而他情况又很糟
and he was in bad shape.
去他偶尔过夜的破地方
Shitty place that he sometimes squatted in.
在哪里
Where?
-是这里吗 -这吗
- How about that? - What, here?
嗯
Yeah.
有什么吗
Anything?
继续
Carry on.
这里
Here.
有什么吗
Anything?
这里
Here.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam!
亚当·米勒
Adam Miller!
亚当
Adam?
妈的
Shit.
亚当 亚当
Adam? Adam.
醒醒
Hey!
我是乔茜·钱瑟勒警探
This is Detective Josie Chancellor...
有人吗
Hey!
你好啊
Hiya.
你好
Hi.
保罗
Paolo?
今天挺好的吧
Good day?
-嗯 -挺好
- Yeah, not bad. - Yeah?
保罗
Paolo?
保罗不在家吗
Is he not home?
我回来的时候他不在
Wasn't in when I got back.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我了个大去
Oh, no!
他走了 那他有说他去哪里吗
He left. Did he say where he was going?
没说 不好意思 我猜是回家了
No, sorry. Home, I guess.
有事吗
Everything all right?
没事没事
Yeah, yeah, fine.
谢谢你 斯蒂凡
Thanks, Stephan.
我是保罗
It's Paolo.
请在嘀声后给我留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
是我
Hi, it's me.
我刚到家
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表