剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
Or tomorrow, or...?
谁知道
Christ knows.
我现在连自己叫什么都不知道了
Hardly even know my own name at the moment.
我目前最大胆的猜测是鲍勃·杰索普干的
My latest wild theory is that Bob Jessop did it.
老鲍勃怎么样了
How's old Bob?
见过他之后你说不定觉得我还算好的
Yeah, if you think I'm in bad shape...
我听说桑德拉离开了他
I heard Sandra left him.
你怎么知道的
How did you hear that?
我们俩分开后她联♥系♥了我
You know. She rang me after you and me split.
我们一直有联♥系♥
We stayed in touch.
我一直都很喜欢桑德拉
I've always liked Sandra.
他不该这么对她
She didn't deserve what he did.
他做了什么
What did he do?
出轨了
Had an affair.
什么
What?
你开玩笑吧
You're joking me?
有人还真的会让鲍勃·杰索普上呢
Somebody actually let Bob Jessop put his penis inside them.
我以为你早知道了
I thought you knew.
天啊
Oh, my God!
那个倒霉的女人是水
Who was the unlucky lady?
皇家警♥察♥署的一个女人
Some woman from the CPS.
-是吗 -他办案的时候认识她的
- Yeah? - He met her on a case.
露丝
A Ruth...
露丝什么的
Ruth...someone.
老大 是我
Boss, it's me.
我是威尔
It's Will.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我知道你在露丝负责卡希尔的案子时
I know you were seeing Ruth at the same time
跟她有关系
that she was handling the Kashell case.
我在街上看到你家亮着灯 长官
I can see your light from the street, sir.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
开门 长官
Open the door, sir!
你还是先进来吧
Suppose you'd better come in, then.
我说了要你别管了 小子
I told you to walk away, lad!
-喂 -老大
- Yeah? - Boss?
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
鲍勃·杰索普给我们送了张纸条
Bob Jessop just sent us a note.
承认这些袭击都是他干的
It's a confession to the attacks.
我马上到
I'm on my way.
这是他今天凌晨两点送来的
It was dropped in by him at two in the morning
承认袭击了斯坦森 柯林斯和道利什
and it's a full confession to Statham, Collins and Dawlish.
我们已经派人去各大机场和港口排查
We've got a team checking the airports and the ports,
但我们是八点上班时发现的 所以他快我们一步
but that was only opened at eight, so he'll have a head start.
如果你要逃跑
If you're gonna run...
为什么不直接跑呢
..why not just run?
为什么要来这一出
And why all this?
除非这是调虎离山
Unless it's a distraction.
你说我们已经派人去机场和港口
You said we've got people searching the ports for Jessop,
搜查杰索普
searching the airports.
有人在找他吗
Have we got anyone looking for him?
马克·里吉斯 该死
Mark Regis? Oh, shit!
我们有他的地址 所以...
We've got an address for him now, so...
我也去
I'm coming.
我相信我错了
And, you know, I'm sure I'm wrong,
杰索普会被抓 里吉斯没事的
Jessop's our man and Regis is fine
但最好还是去看一下
but it's just best to check, OK?
那是什么
What's that?
是儿童性侵受害者互助会参与者的名单
It's a list of SCAR attendees.
我们在黛比·柯林斯家找到的
The one we found at Debbie Collins' house.
理查德·艾勒顿和丽贝卡·艾勒顿
Richard and Rebecca Allerton?
怎么了
Yeah?
他们有什么故事
What was their story?
他们的女儿三年前被强♥奸♥了
Their daughter was raped three years ago.
当时展开了调查 但是没人被抓捕归案
There was a full investigation but no-one was caught.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 你们
OK, um, you guys...
去楼下等我 好吗
I'll meet you downstairs, all right,
我得打个电♥话♥
I'm just going to make a call.
里克
Rick.
你好 威尔
Hello, Will.
你在哪里
Hi. Where are you?
在外面
Oh, just, er, out.
我们要谈谈吗
Do we need to talk?
谈什么
What about?
你和你的妻子
You and your missus.
我们为什么要谈我和贝卡
Why would we need to talk about me and Becca?
我在名单上看到了一对夫妻的名字
I've just seen a couple's name on a list.
理查德·艾勒顿和丽贝卡·艾勒顿
Richard and Rebecca Allerton.
观察力不错
That's a good spot.
我们一直都没有真正结婚
We never did get married in the end.
你拿一支笔 记下我给你的地址
Right, you got a pen and I'll give you an address?
码头区
Poplar DLR...
你们去吧
You go on.
出了点别的事
Something else has come up.
没事吧
Is everything OK?
没事
It's fine.
我会去找你们
I'll meet you there.
先生 你联♥系♥了我们局
Hello, sir. You called our station.
是的 谢谢你的到来 长官
Yeah, I did. Thanks for coming, officer.
非常荣幸 马克
My pleasure entirely, Mark.
这边
This one here.
对
Yeah.
里吉斯先生
Mr Regis?
里吉斯先生 普尔福德督察和钱瑟勒警员
Mr Regis, it's DI Pulford and DC Chancellor from the police.
我们想确认你有没有事
We just want to make sure you're OK.
里吉斯先生
Mr Regis?
里吉斯先生 你在吗
Mr Regis, are you down here?
里克
Rick?
里克
Rick?
你好 伙计
Hello, mate.
来吧
Do go through.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus Christ!
很有趣吧
Fun and games, eh?
里克 你在干什么 你疯了
Rick, what are you doing? This is insane!
你知道马克对待他受害者的细节吗
Do you know what Mark here did to his victims, the details?
-我看了文件 -他强♥奸♥了她 威尔
- Yeah, I read the files. - He raped her, Will.
我没有
I didn't.
她才11岁
When she was 11 years old.
然后 他告诉她
And then, he told her
如果她报♥警♥ 他就找到她住的地方
if she went to the police he'd find out where she lived
奸♥杀♥她的母亲
and then rape and kill her mother.
她本来是学校里的尖子生
Been a bit of a star at school up till then.
六周后开始自残吸大♥麻♥
Six months later, she's cutting herself, smoking weed.
我的小
Now, my little...
西尼
..Siany...
选了一些药
chose pills.
贝卡及时发现了她
Becca found her in time.
我很抱歉 里克
I'm so sorry, Rick.
我到今天才知道这些
I didn't know any of that till today.
你为什么得知道这些 这是私事
No, well, why should you? Private matter.
事实上 单单将他们关起来
Yeah, so, the thing is, it's not enough, is it,
远远不够
just to lock them up?
杀了他们也不够
Not even to kill them.
他们真正需要了解的是这种痛苦
What they really need to understand is the pain...
这样他们能够告诉其他像他们这样的人
..so then they can tell the others like them
这是什么感受 也许 能让他们停手
what it's like and then maybe, maybe they'll stop.
说实话 还是挺难做的
I mean, I'm not gonna lie, it's hard to get it right,
有个混♥蛋♥还因为我而死了
and one of the fuckers went and died on me,
所以我要对老马克温柔点
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表