剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
不 我不知道赌博的事
No, I don't know anything about any gambling.
我们认为你的连襟
Where we believe your brother-in-law
在过去的18个月可能输掉了50万
lost just under half a million pounds in the last 18 months.
不
No!
你让他重新染上赌博了
You let him gamble again?
我想阻止他的 菲比 真的
I tried to stop him, Phoebs, I did.
-我保证 -真的吗
- I promise. - Really?
那是谁让他去的 你的混球丈夫吗
So who let him, then? Your scumbag husband?
你还奇怪他为什么恨你
And you wonder why he fucking hates you.
所以接下来我要提的问题是
Which brings me rather neatly to my next question.
你对尼克的死知道多少 亚历克丝
What do you know about Nick's murder, Alex?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
真的吗
Really?
-是的 -因为我知道他因为赌博
- Yeah. - Cos I think you know that he was heavily indebted
负债累累 我觉得你知道
because of his gambling and I think you know
他被敲诈了
that he was then blackmailed.
如果你还关心我或者尼克 赶紧告诉他
If you have any feelings for me or Nick, just tell him!
我发誓我什么都不知道
I don't know anything, I swear.
但是我们有一名证人能指认是你
Except we have a witness who can identify you as the woman
开车将他送到伦敦北
who drove him to a place somewhere in North London
在哪里进行了非法肾移植
where he had his kidney illegally transplanted into someone else.
-不 -而用作手术来换取
- No. - And the man who performed that surgery
还清赌债的人就是你丈夫 基里亚库太太
as a repayment for his debts was your husband, Mrs Kyriacou.
我没送谁去什么地方 我发誓 我
I didn't drive anyone anywhere, I swear, I...
然后 尼克和索菲·彻纳一样
And then, like Sofie Cerna,
被人下毒 遭到谋杀
Nick was poisoned and subsequently murdered
为了阻止他向我们坦白
to stop him from speaking to us.
被谁谋杀
Murdered by who?
你来告诉她吧 亚历克丝
Why don't you tell her, Alex?
你来告诉她
Why don't you tell her
你一直在从你丈夫的账号♥里
why you've been siphoning money
往外面转钱
out of your husband's bank account?
你来告诉你妹妹你为什么订了一张
Why don't you tell your sister why you've booked a first-class
去美国的单程头等舱机票
one-way ticket to the USA?
因为你觉得是你丈夫做的 对吗
It's because you think it was your husband, don't you?
我跟这一切都没有关系 我发誓
I had nothing to do with any of this, I swear!
今天的手术在哪里
Where is today's operation taking place?
我不知道 真的 菲比 对不起
I don't know, I promise, Phoebs, I'm so sorry.
克里斯托弗·派格尼西斯
Christopher Panousis,
你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder.
你什么都不用说
You do not have to say anything,
如果你在法庭上被问到你没有提及的事
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention
可能会对你的辩护不利
when questioned something you later rely on in court.
15年前 克里斯
OK, so, 15 years ago, Chris,
你的好朋友尼克·库里亚基
your good friend Nick Kyriacou had treatment
因赌瘾而接受治疗
for a gambling addiction.
几乎失去了一切
Nearly lost everything.
-你知道吗 -当然了
- Are you aware of that? - Yeah, of course.
所以我很好奇 你为什么让他
So I'm curious, then - why would you let him
加入你酒吧里办的高额赌局
buy into a high-stakes card game at your bar?
我不知道酒吧里有赌局
I had no idea there was a card game going on at the bar.
我们的租约上只租了大楼的一部分
We've got the lease to one part of the building.
对对对 你妻子已经把她知道的都告诉我们了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you wife's already told us she knew.
我们说话这会儿 她正在楼下的监狱里
She's in a cell downstairs whilst we compile
我们正在准备进行大宗起诉
what I imagine will be an extensive chargesheet.
也许她早就知道了 但我不知道
Well, maybe she knew, but I didn't.
不管怎么样 我能怎么办 在那儿一直等着吗
Anyway, what was I supposed to have done, just waited there 24/7,
如果尼克来了 我就阻止他吗
and if Nick showed up, stop him?
我也有生活 我有别的生意要做
I've got a life, I've got other businesses to run.
尼克是个成年人了
Nick was a grown-up.
你有没有告诉他跟他一起玩的人
Did you tell him that the people he'd be playing with
有组织犯罪
were involved in organised crime?
这样可能会让他收手
That might have dissuaded him.
我什么都不知道
Yeah, well, I didn't know anything about that.
我为什么希望我的老朋友惹上麻烦呢
Why would I want my oldest friend to get himself in trouble?
因为你嫉妒
Because you were jealous.
不
No.
我猜你肯定是努力奋斗才拥有了
I'm guessing everything you have, Chris,
你所拥有的一切 克里斯
you've worked hard for.
非常努力
Really hard.
而尼克 他们家一直很有钱 对吗
Whereas Nick, his family always had money, didn't they?
他根本不知道要为每一分钱奋斗是多么难
He had no idea what it was like to have to fight for every penny.
以及你为了赚钱都得跟
The sort of people that you had to do business with
什么样的人做生意
just to make money.
除此之外 他还长相帅气
And on top of that, he had the looks, he had charm,
受人尊敬
he had respect.
他的屌♥可能都比你的大
I bet he even had a bigger dick than you.
所以 我觉得你嫉妒
So yeah, I think you were jealous.
我觉得都是你策划的
And I think you engineered it
这样他就会发现自己惹上了麻烦
so that he would find himself in the sort of trouble
谁也救不了他
no-one could ever bail him out of,
而且你还能证实完美先生
also that you could prove it was possible
也能失去一切
for Mr Perfect to lose everything.
于是尼克欠了这些家伙一大笔钱 但是他没钱
So, Nick's in debt to these guys, but he's got no money, right?
他输光了
He's run out.
于是他们建议了一个只适合他的还钱手段
So they suggest a way that only he could pay them back,
只有他能做的事
something only he could do.
地下器♥官♥移♥植♥
Backstreet organ transplants.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我觉得你知道
I think you do,
因为我觉得他们让你负责的
cos I think they put you in charge of arranging it.
让尼克相信自己别无选择了
You know, convincing Nick he had no other option,
于是他还拉索菲·彻纳入伙
then he got Sofie Cerna involved.
我感觉不舒服
I'm not feeling too good.
一名年轻的护士 唯一的罪孽就是
A young nurse whose only crime was struggling
想赚更多钱
to make money, you know?
挣扎着在这个残酷的城市里生活
Struggling to make ends meet in an unforgiving city,
而尼克做了一起手术后
and then once Nick had done one,
他就无法逃脱了
they had him for life.
他跟你一样 被牢牢掌控
He was owned, just like you.
-他们什么时候给你下命令的 -什么命令
- So when did they give you the order? - What order?
杀死尼克和索菲
To kill Nick and Sofie.
我没有杀死任何人 你把我当成什么人了
I didn't kill anyone. What kind of man do you take me for?
我不知道
I dunno.
自称佩恩的人
The kind of man who calls himself Payne.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我也不知道什么非法器♥官♥移♥植♥
And I ain't got any idea about any illegal organ transplant.
操
Fuck!
拜托 我好恶心 停下
Please, I'm sick. I need to stop!
我想等我们提取你的DNA
I think when we do a DNA swab on you,
就能发现和尼克咖啡杯上的吻合
we're gonna find a match to the DNA we found on Nick's coffee cup.
不
No!
我想等我们调取索菲买♥♥午餐的店
And I think when we look at the street CCTV
外面的摄像头时 也能看到你的身影
outside where Sofie bought her lunch, we'll see you there as well.
上帝啊
Oh, God!
天啊
Jesus!
受审对象身体不适 停止录像
Pausing recording due to subject illness.
-我觉得他们对我下手了 -谁对你下手了
- I think they've got to me. - Who got to you?
-还能是谁 -他为什么不求助
- Who do you think? - Why's he not getting help?
-不 我需要名字 -他们不会给我名字
- Yeah, no, I need names. - They don't give you no names.
就算给了 你们也抓不到他们
And even if they did, you'd have more luck arresting fog.
大家想的都和我一样吗
Is everyone thinking what I'm thinking?
该死
Shit!
他怎么会中毒的
How the hell can he have been poisoned?
这种毒药有一种解毒剂
There is an antidote to this poison, you know.
如果我们及时把你送到医院 你还能活
If we get you to hospital in time, you might make it.
那你还在等什么
So what are you waiting for?
今天手术的地址
The address to today's operation.
你真是疯了
Ah, you're fucking crazy!
今天要进行一起器♥官♥移♥植♥
There is a transplant happening today
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表