剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
Everything was fine?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
好 那我们周日见
OK, so, I will see you on Sunday then.
然后在侠盗飞车里把你打个落花流水
And whip your arse at GTA.
侠盗飞车是单人游戏 斯塔夫
GTA's a one-player game, Staffe.
反正我还太小了不能玩
Anyway, I'm too young to play it.
是吗 让我来告诉你你这年纪不该干哪些事
Yeah? I'll tell you what you ARE too young to do.
第一 不该直呼我斯塔夫
One, call me Staffe.
第二 把你威尔叔叔真的打得落花流水
And two, whip your Uncle Will's arse in a real-life fight
过来
Come here!
不好意思 我不是故意的
Sorry, man, I didn't mean to...
我要走了
I've got to go.
等等
wait.
我要迟到了
I'll be late.
小哈
Hal?!
停下
Stop!
过来
Come here.
让我看看你的手臂
Show me your arm.
给我看看你的手臂
Give me your arm.
就是有点淤青
It's just a bruise.
在学校弄的吗
Did it happen at school?
不是
No.
家里
At home?
-你妈妈打的 -不是
- Was it Mum? - No!
这事情发生过多少次了
How many times has it happened?
几次吧
A few times.
-两次 三次 -就是几次
- Two, three? - A few times!
好吧
Ok.
你听我说
Listen to me.
小哈 我会让这件事不再发生
I'm gonna make this go away, Hal.
好吗
Ok?
我需要你明白这一点
I want you to know that.
而且我想让你彻彻底底地清楚
And I want you to know, for sure,
他绝对 绝对 绝对
he is never, ever, ever...
不会再对你这样了 好吗
going to do that to you again. OK?
别告诉妈妈我告诉你的
Please don't tell Mum I told you.
天 我不会的
God, I won't.
-你保证 -我保证
- Promise? - I promise.
我保证
Promise.
我想让你也向我保证
I want you to do something for me.
好吗
Ok?
保证在这件事上你一定不要承担
Promise me that you will not take one single atom,
哪怕一丁点的责备
of one molecule of the blame for this.
好
Sure.
好了 好了
Come here.
去吧 你要迟到了
Go on, you'll be late.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
接下来把亚当·米勒的照片置入监视系统
Right, let's get Adam Miller's picture into all surveillance systems.
并弄出来交给警♥察♥和社区警♥察♥
Get it out to response cops and PCSOs,
就从索菲公♥寓♥附近片区开始
and start with the area around Sofie's flat,
然后从这个点扇形散开
then just fan out from there.
索菲的案子我们了解多少了
Where are we with Sofie?
那个 她的饭
So, her meal was bought
是从医院外面的一个三明治店买♥♥的
at a sandwich shop just outside the hospital.
看来她基本上是每天都去那儿
She went there pretty much every day apparently.
然后因为顾客们都是自己配沙拉
And because the customer makes up the salad themselves,
装沙拉的餐盒并不是密封的
the boxes aren't sealed,
就意味着很有可能有人会在
meaning there was plenty of opportunity
她去取餐具或者结账的时候
for somebody to slip something into the container
洒一些什么东西进她的餐盒
when she was getting her cutlery, or paying.xxx
那里有监控吗
Is there any CCTV there?
恐怕是没有
I'm afraid not, no.
所以 如果像你说的
So, like you said,
无证进口这些种子是违法的
the seeds are illegal to import without a licence,
但自从2012年的仪式杀人案之后
which is seldom issued,
就很少会批准这种种子了
since a ritual killing case back in 2012.
然后我就跟调查员了解了一下
Now, I spoke to the investigating officer,
他说有一个嫌犯
and he said there was a suspect
曾经为杀人犯提供这种种子
they were convinced had supplied the plant to the murderer.
案件摘要马上发过来
They're sending through the case summary.
谢谢
Thank you.
老大 医院停车场的那辆车
Guv. The car from the hospital car park,
索菲坐的那辆
the one that Sofie was sitting in,
属于医院的一名顾问医师
it belongs to a consultant surgeon at the hospital,
尼古拉斯·基里亚库先生
Mr Nicholas Kyriacou.
太惨了
So sad.
所有人都震惊了
Everyone here has been knocked for six by it.
我想肯定是这样
I'm sure.
你了解她吗 基里亚库先生
Did you know her well, Dr Kyriacou?
先生 我只是一名顾问
Mr. I'm a consultant.
以及不 不了解
And no, not well.
我在我参与指导的一节课上见过她
I met her briefly on a course I was a tutor for.
她看上去很可爱
She seemed lovely.
很有志向 很聪明
Ambitious, and bright.
非常努力 出这种事真是太惨了
Incredibly hard-working, so it was a dreadful loss,
不仅对于她的家人 她的女儿
not just for her family, and her daughter, of course,
对于英国国民医疗服务体系来说也是
but also for the NHS.
你们之间只是见面之交 对吗
So, that was the extent of your relationship?
什么意思
What do you mean?
索菲孩子的父亲认为她出轨了
Well, the father of Sofie's child thought she was having an affair.
然后
And, er...
我们只是想知道是不是和你
We were just wondering if it was with you.
天啊 当然不是了 这是...什么
God, no. Absolutely not. This is...what
不好意思 但我的婚姻很幸福
I'm sorry, but I'm a very happily married man.
这种揣测太荒谬了
It's a ridiculous suggestion.
那就好
That's good to hear!
那七日晚上
So, why was she in your car
她为什么在你的车里待了8分钟22秒
for eight minutes and 22 seconds on the evening of the seventh?
-我的车里 -对
- In my car? - Yeah.
13日在停车场和你说话
And then talking with you in the car park on the 13th.
你们聊了大约有11分钟
You chatted for nearly 11 minutes that time.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我想起来了
I do remember.
我说了 她上过我的课
So, as I say, she had done this course I led,
简单来说 她就是想知道我还有没有别的课程
and basically, she wanted to know what other courses she could take
能尽快让她修得学分
to push her pay grade up as quickly as possible.
好的 我知道了
Right, I see.
她肯定能在网上找到此类信息的吧
I'm sure she could have found that information on a website, though.
当然了 但是 她远离她的家人
Yeah, I'm sure. But listen, she was away from her family.
一名加班工作的单身母亲
A single mother working very long hours.
没有其他的帮助
No other support network.
所以我想她只是想找个安心
So I think she wanted a sounding board.
找个能说说话的人
Someone to talk to.
也许在她看来我就像是她的父亲 我不知道
Maybe she saw me as something of a father figure, I don't know.
但不管理由是什么
But whatever the reason,
我非常乐于为她抽出几分钟
I was very happy to give her a few minutes of my time.
嗯
Right.
嗯 你人真好
Right, that was very kind of you.
那你为什么要撒谎
So, why did you lie?
我犯蠢了 对不起
It was stupid. Sorry.
我知道这看上去像是什么样
I guess I knew how it might look.
我们应该问完了
OK. I think that's everything, Dr Kyriacou.
对不起 基里亚库先生
Sorry. Mr Kyriacou.
没问题
No problem.
-希望我帮上忙了 -当然了
- I hope I was helpful. - Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 还有最后一件事
Sorry, one last thing.
你在她死的那晚在哪里
Where were you the night of her death?
在家里 一整晚都和我妻子在一起
At home, with my wife. All night.
她能够证实的吧
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表