剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
都会难以面对自己的孩子
when it comes to their children.
是啊
Yeah.
当然了
Of course.
你知道
You know,
我觉得如果是我的话
I think, if it were me,
应该也会这么做
I might do the same thing.
她是你的妈妈
She's your mum, you know?
她不希望你看到她
She doesn't want you to see her
感觉自己不够坚强的时候
when she's not feeling as strong as she'd like.
你觉得她会自杀吗
You think she's gonna kill herself?
什么 天啊 不会
What? God, no!
不 你这想法是哪里来的
No. Where-where did you get that from?
我搜索了她的病
I googled what she has,
很多患有这种病的人根本不会康复
and lots of people with it never recover,
-或者自杀了 -不不不不
- or kill themselves. - No, no, no. No.
不 那是
No, that...
那是没有得到治疗的人 好吗
That's for people who don't get treatment, right?
她会没事的
She's going to be fine.
过来
Come here.
听着 她不会有事的 你和我
Listen, she'll be fine, and you and me...
我们能互相帮助挺过去的
we're gonna help each other through this, yeah?
看 是你妈妈
Hey, look, that's your mum.
也许她改变主意了
Maybe she's changed her mind.
小茱
Hey, Jules.
你根本不知道
You have no idea.
什么不知道
No idea about what?
爸爸和妈妈
Mum and Dad.
他们真实的面目 我...
Who they really were. There's...
我能告诉你一些关于他们的事
There's things I could tell you about them.
这些事会让你如同坠入冰窖
There's things that I could tell you that would curdle your blood.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表