剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
Kyriacou was Greek.
他的连襟也是
So's the brother-in-law.
快告诉我你找到亚当·米勒了
Tell me you've found Adam Miller.
抱歉 没有好消息 老大
Sorry, no joy as yet, boss.
但我发现了些别的
But I have found something else.
基里亚库医生二次按揭了他的房♥子
So it turns out Dr Kyriacou had remortgaged his house.
尽管他有六位数的收入 他还是手头紧
Despite his six-figure salary, he needed money,
于是我查了他的开支状况
so I looked into his spending habits.
这是过去五年的记录
So these records stretch back about five years,
去很多好地方旅游
so spending all pretty normal, nice holidays with his family,
豪车 与妻子出入高档餐厅
swanky car, posh restaurants with his wife,
直到十八个月前 突然之间
then about 18 months ago out of nowhere
他开始光顾这间在肖迪奇的餐厅
he starts visiting this restaurant and bar in Shoreditch.
刚开始频率不高 一个月一次
Starts slow, then it's once a month,
后来两周一次 再后来一周两次
once a fortnight then twice a week.
整晚都待在那 花费越来越大
Staying out till all hours spending increasingly mental sums.
有多巨大
Define mental.
最近十几次的消费激增
Well, in the last dozen or so visits, it's racked right up.
过去一年半里
Over the last 18 months,
差不多花了五十万英镑
he spent the best part of half a million quid.
老天
Jesus.
他最后一次去那是什么时候
When was the last time he was there?
三个月前
Three months ago.
在一个餐厅花了五十万
500 grand in one restaurant.
那得吃多少面条啊
That is a lot of noodles.
所有的消费都是
All on the only credit card
从他个人信♥用♥卡♥上走的账
that isn't jointly held with his wife.
都是信♥用♥卡♥套现吧
These are all card payments made to cash, yes?
我觉得是
Think so.
肯定不是消费 因为全是整数
Well, they're not purchases cos they're all round numbers.
-老大 受害者车的检测结果出来了 -怎么样
- Guv, we've also had various results back from his car. - Yeah?
在他的咖啡杯里发现了有毒物质
So the poison was found in his coffee cup.
嗯
Right.
但还发现了别人的DNA
But the swabs also reveal a DNA that isn't his.
也许是外卖♥♥店的店员
From the takeaway place, isn't it?
我们查了咖啡店的员工
We've checked the coffee shop it came from.
所有咖啡师都戴手套
Their baristas wear gloves.
这样 查数据库了吗
Right. You run it through the database?
没有匹配
No match.
那餐厅叫什么名字
What's the name of this place?
伊莱希斯酒吧
Bar Elexis.
告诉我 怎么才能进入贵宾区
So, how do you get entry to the VIP area?
你看起来挺机灵的
You look like a smart guy.
线索是贵宾二字
The clue is in the title.
相信我 我可是重要人物
Well, trust me, I'm very important.
抱歉 今晚全满了
Sorry, it's full tonight.
-友情提示 -说吧
- Bit of friendly advice. - Yeah.
好好喝一杯 然后回家
Enjoy your drink and then head home.
明早你会感谢我的
You'll thank me for it in the morning.
好吧
Oh, OK.
听着 如果你想在别的地方喝一杯
But listen, if you ever fancy a drink some time away from here,
打给我
give me a call.
阿莉娅 名字很好听
Algea. It's a lovely name.
什么意思
What's it mean?
-打给我 也许我会告诉你 -也许我会打给你
- Call me, and maybe you'll find out. - Maybe I will.
阿莉娅
Algea.
给我半小时...
Just give me half an hour...
什么
Oh, what?!
威尔
Will?
几点了
What time is it?
七点
Seven.
抱歉
Sorry.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
你经常这样
What's new?
是啊 想来点早饭吗
Yeah. Do you want some breakfast?
这些是什么
What is all this?
没什么 就是一些房♥子的事
Oh, it's nothing. It's just, um... boring house crap.
给茱莉叶的吗
For Juliette?
算是吧
Yeah, sort of, yeah.
上面全是你的信笔涂鸦
It's got lots of mental squiggles all over it.
这不是什么好迹象
Mental squiggles with you are not good.
我没事
It's fine.
怎么了
What is it?
你肯定会抱怨我
You're just going to moan at me.
-我不会 -你会的
- No, I'm not. - Yeah, you are.
你会说我该往前看
You're gonna say that I need to move on.
威尔 是关于你父母 对不对
Oh, Will, this isn't about your parents, is it?
-我说什么来着 -所以你失眠
- See? - This is why you can't sleep.
不 工作使我失眠
No. Work is why I can't sleep.
我以为我们把那些资料都尘封起来了
I thought we'd shoved all this stuff up in the attic.
1994年他们花八万英镑买♥♥下了那房♥子
They bought this house in 1994 for 80 grand.
那又怎样 你是想说伦敦的房♥价通胀吗
So, what, this is a point about London house price inflation?
他们付的是现金
They paid cash.
你看
Look.
在哪写着 这 你看
Where is it? There, look.
我爸是会计师 我妈是小学老师
My dad was an accountant, my mum was a primary school teacher.
也许他们卖♥♥了之前的房♥子
Maybe they sold a previous house.
不 在那之前他们没有房♥产
No. They'd never owned a place,
两方的父母也都没有过房♥产
and neither set of grandparents ever owned a property.
那八万镑哪来的
Where did they get 80 grand from?
你什么意思
What are you saying,
他们也有不为人知的秘密生活吗
that they had some kind of secret hidden life or something?
你觉得这很好笑吗
You think this is funny?
不 不是 只是...
No, I don't think it's funny, just...
也许还有内♥幕♥ 茜薇
Maybe there's stuff, Sylvie.
我还不知道的秘密
Maybe there's still shit that I don't know.
人太疯狂了
People are nuts.
藏着各种秘密
Got all sorts of crazy secrets,
也许我爸妈也有
and maybe my mum and dad had secrets.
-好吧 对不起 -嗯
- All right, I'm sorry. - Yeah.
喂
Hello?
我刚收到你的短♥信♥
Hey, I just got your text.
我能来 怎么了
Yeah, I can come. What-what's up?
见面再说
I'll tell you I see you.
行
Ok.
那在房♥子那见
I'll meet you there, then.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
找出伊莱希斯酒吧的老板的一切
Anything you can find on who owns Bar Elexis,
他们是否有犯罪记录 任何前科
if they've got any history, any form,
以及他的小姨子在那干什么
and what the sister in law was doing there.
她叫什么来着
What was her name again?
亚力克丝·派格尼西斯
Alex Panousis.
我们都曾经梦想过这个
We used to dream about this.
大房♥子 漂亮的花♥园♥
Big house, lovely garden.
有人依然只能做梦
Some of us still do.
这就是原因吗
So is that what it was?
什么是什么的原因
Is that what what was?
因为我的丈夫有钱 这就是原因
That I got the one with all the money, is that all it was,
因为嫉妒
just jealousy?
抱歉 菲比 我不明白你的意思
Sorry, Phoebs, I'm not really with you.
这就是你跟我老公有一腿的原因吗
Is that why you were fucking my husband?
菲比 你现在还在痛苦和震惊之中
OK, Phoebe, you're grieving right now and in shock,
所以我会原谅你刚才说的
so I'm gonna forgive you for what you just said.
你是我妹妹
You're my sister.
你还是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
你怎么能认为我会...
How could you think I would ever do...
我的天 亚历克丝 对不起
Oh, God, Alex, I'm sorry.
对不起 可是有什么不对劲 真的不对劲
I'm sorry, but something is wrong. Something is wrong!
你和尼克 一定有点什么事情
You and Nick, something was going on,
我感觉你们都在骗我
and I feel like you've all been lying to me.
我们没有 我没有 我保证
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表