剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表
好的
Ok.
你看到那个男人往哪个方向走了吗
And did you see in which direction that this man left?
没有
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
你能来局里为我们做个电子素描吗
Would you be able to come into the station and do an e-fit?
你看黄♥片♥吗
Do you watch porn?
有时看
Sometimes.
怎么 你呢
Why, do you?
有时看
Sometimes.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks. - OK.
-我们结束后告诉你 -行
- We'll let you know when we're done. - Sure.
老天
Jesus.
-你想去问邻居吗 -好的
- Do you wanna go and do the neighbours? - Yeah.
-你说的吵闹是什么意思 -说话声很大
- And when you say a row? - Raised voices.
都是男性还是一男一女 还是...
And both female or a man and a woman, or...?
我觉得都是女人
Both sounded female to me.
大约几点
An approximate time?
肯定是七点半到八点之间
Between seven thirty and eight, definitely.
我正准备看《东区人》
I was trying to watch EastEnders.
一部英国长篇电视肥皂剧
嗯
Right.
我猜你知道那个跟踪狂的事
I presume you do know about the stalker?
"第一条新信息
'First new message.
"信息于四月十四日星期六
'Message received Saturday,
上午11点23分收到
14th April, at 11:23am.
"是我
'Hey, it's me.
"我找到了个人
'I've found someone.
"今晚八点在英厄姆花♥园♥七号♥见"
'See you there, 8pm tonight at 7 Ingham Court.'
物业有公♥寓♥的监控
OK, the management have flats
下载过去七天的监控录像 拿回来
downloading the past seven days of CCTV, so pick that up,
与处理跟踪狂的警官聊一下
speak to the officer who dealt with the stalker
很明显没有人因为这个被捕
because apparently no-one was ever arrested
查出来她从哪里租的固定电♥话♥线路
and find out who she rents her landline from,
看看能否找出周六上午
see if we can trace who called her at
11点23分打电♥话♥的人
11:23 on Saturday morning.
-是 -我们现在就去英厄姆
- Guv. - We're heading to Ingham Court now.
罗伯 苏茜的前男友有什么发现吗
Rob, any joy on Suzy's ex?
我给他留了言
Yeah, I've left a message for him.
如果我今天收不到回话的话
If I don't hear back today,
我有个他的工作地址 我们就过去
I've got a work address, so we'll call round.
太好了 谢谢 罗伯
Great. Good stuff. Thanks, Rob.
苏茜·莫兰德 帕特·埃兰
在这里等着
OK, wait here.
小号♥
5英镑
老大 这边好像有血迹
We might have some blood in here, guv.
是吗
Yeah?
这边好像也有
Might have a little bit here, too.
我们现在知道了尸体是在这被洗干净
So, we now know the body was washed
重新穿上衣服的
and re-dressed here.
在地上发现了新衣服的标签
There were new clothing tags found on the floor
后面房♥间洗手盆旁边的肥皂
and the soap by the sink
与尸体上遗留的
in the back room matches traces of the soap
肥皂痕迹相吻合
that was found on the body.
这些都更加说明凶手非常细致
All reinforce the idea that there was care here, you know?
甚至...有些体贴
Like...consideration.
除去杀人以外
Other than the murder itself,
而且更重要的是只有一个伤口
it's worth remembering there was just one wound,
一个刺伤
one single stab wound,
因此这不是狂怒的暴♥力♥杀人
so this was not a frenzied attack.
这说明什么
So what does that tell us?
鉴证科在两个房♥间发现了多个指纹
Forensics have found multiple fingerprints in both rooms,
所以要找到有用的信息
so it's obviously going to take a long time
还需要一定的时间
to extract any information there,
我们还不知道苏茜的尸体是怎么运过去的
and we still don't know how Suzy's body was transported,
但是镶木地板上有橡胶的拖痕
but there were rubber drag marks on the parquet flooring
与她的鞋上的刮痕对应
which correspond with marks that were found on her shoes.
苏茜的车还没有找到
And Suzy's car, still missing,
我的猜测是她到了以后把车停在后面卸货区
but my best guess is that she parked it in the service area
随后凶手开了她的车
when she arrived and then it was later used by the killer.
监控探头查得怎么样
Where are we with the CCTV?
后面没有 前面有一个
None at the back. There's one at the entrance,
我们还在搞清是归谁管的
but we're trying to identify who owns it.
排查一遍办公楼周边的街道
Well, do a sweep of the streets round the office block,
看看能否找到车离开的线索
see if we can pick up when the car left, and, obviously,
还有就是根据衣服标签去商店调查一下
do the shop that the clothing tags came from.
要是能找到她的手♥机♥就太好了
I would love to find her phone.
目前我们最主要的嫌疑人
So, our key person of interest now
是她死亡当天给她打电♥话♥
is the man who called her the day she died,
安排周六晚上见面的那个男的
arranged to meet her Saturday night.
英国电♥信♥ 我们还在等他们提供电♥话♥来源吧
BT, we're still waiting on them to identify the call, right?
而实验室确认了被害人
But the lab's now confirmed that
身体里的精♥液♥来自两个人
the semen of two men was found in the victim,
我们希望通过啤酒瓶的DNA化验
so we're hoping that DNA analysis
能为我们带来有用的线索
of the beer bottles will give us something.
信息量很大
What a lot to think about.
祝大家好运
Good luck, everyone.
乔茜 咱们去找被害人父亲
Josie, let's go and see the father.
莫兰德先生
Mr Moyland?
请吧
There you go.
那么
So...
我能问一下你最后一次见到她是什么时候吗
Can I ask when the last time you saw her was?
好像是一个月前吧
Maybe a month ago.
我们星期天四个人一起在这里吃了午餐
We had Sunday lunch together up here, all four of us.
我的天
God!
我该怎么跟她的弟弟们说啊
How am I going to tell her brothers?
最近的几天 你都在这里吗
And the, er, last few days, you've been...you've been here?
对
Yeah, I've been here.
我得要照顾两个儿子
I have two sons to raise.
你最后一次跟她通话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to her?
上周的什么时间吧 她差不多每周都打电♥话♥
Last week some time, I think. She rang most weeks.
她听着还好吗 没说过有什么难事吗
And she seemed fine? Didn't mention any difficulties?
完全没有
No, none at all.
-她也跟弟弟们通话了吗 -对
- Did she speak to her brothers on that call? - Yeah.
-他们多大了 -十五岁和十八岁
- How old are they? - 15 and 18.
他们没什么矛盾之类的吧
And they never had any falling out or...?
拜托 没有
God, no!
他们很喜欢她
They adored her.
孩子们的妈妈去世了以后
When their mum died,
基本上是苏茜在帮忙照看他们 所以没矛盾
basically Suzy helped me raise them. So, no.
不管你有什么可怕的想法 都是错的
Whatever horrible idea you're reaching for, you're wrong.
他们连她的一根头发都不会碰
They would never hurt a hair on her head.
那你呢
And you?
我什么
And me what?
你和她的关系挺好的吧
I mean, you had a good relationship with her?
她妈妈去世时她很气愤
She got pretty angry when her mum died.
可哪个孩子不会呢
I mean, what kid wouldn't?
我就成了发泄的对象 这也没什么
And I took the brunt of it, which is fine.
这是我的责任
That's my job.
但是 随着她长大了 成年了
But... as she got older, as she grew up...
我们就越来越亲密了
..the closer we got.
我们的关系非常好
So, yeah... ..we had a great relationship.
好吧
Ok.
安珀·雷·莱恩这个名字你听说过吗
And does the name Amber Ray Lane mean anything to you?
几年以前孩子们从学校回家
The kids came home from school a couple of years ago.
有人在网上看见了什么把她给认出来了
somebody had seen something online and recognised her.
这个挺不容易的
That wasn't easy.
谁会愿意把自己的女儿或者姐姐
I mean, nobody wants to think of their daughter or sister
想成那样啊
like that.
苏茜和我谈过了
But Suzy and I spoke about it,
她说这是她的选择
and she said it was her choice, that...
这只是她做的工作 不代表她是那样子的人
..it was what she did, not who she was.
剧集 | 黑暗之心(2018) | 导航列表