剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
cos as far as I'm concerned, it can't get any worse.
因为在我看来 这不可能更糟了
Nah!
不会啦
Joey Churcher... Dirty bastard!
Joey Churcher 贱杂种
Oh, my goodness.
喔 老天爷
I know I shouldn't laugh, but it does sound funny.
我知道我不应该笑 但是听起来太有意思了
I bet your bleeding floor didn't collapse in Portugal.
我敢说在你们在葡萄牙肯定没遇上地板烂了这种破事
No, but Bill nearly did after a couple of bottles of that.
没有 但是Bill在来了几瓶这个以后倒是差不多烂醉了
Did he?
是么
Oh, thanks for this.
喔 谢谢你给我这个
What is it again? Rose wine. You'll like it.
这是什么来着 玫瑰酒 你会喜欢的
Yeah. Well, I like the little basket. Yeah.
没错 恩 我喜欢这个小篮子 是啊
And you can pop a candle in the top there.
你还可以在顶上放一根蜡烛
Yeah? Does that keep it fresh?
是么 这样能保鲜么
After you've drank it, you soppy cow!
我是说等喝完了再放 你个呆牛
It's romantic!
这叫浪漫
Oh, I don't know, Mary. It's a whole different world.
我不知道 Mary 浪漫对我来说太陌生了
A bowl of cockles outside
对Fred来说 浪漫大概就只是
the pub is about as romantic as Fred gets.
从酒吧外带一份鸟蛤回家
Well, why don't you come with us this Saturday.
嗯 这周六你们和我们一起怎么样
I could use the company. Yeah? Where you going?
我想带同伴一起过去 是么 你们要去哪
Bermondsey Small Retailers Annual Dinner Dance.
伯蒙德赛小零售商年度晚宴舞会
That sounds marvellous.
听起来棒极了
Oh, you've obviously never been to one.
噢 你肯定没参加过这么棒的
**For once in my life I have someone who needs me*
*我的生命中 曾有一个需要我的人
**Someone I've needed so long*
*这样一个 我也一直依赖的人
This is a bit more near the mark, eh?
真的是来对了 哈
Sorry I can't get us all on the same table, Bet,
真不好意思我没能把咱们安排到一个桌子上 Bet
what with the late notice, but we can all mingle later on.
通知的时间太晚了 但是我们晚些时候都会在一起的
Yeah, we'll be all right on our own, Mary.
没事 我们自己没关系的 Mary
All right, love. Hope that's had all its injections.
喔 可人儿 希望你给它打齐疫苗了
Ease up a bit Fred, eh? What?
别这样行么 Fred 怎么啦
In spite of my setback with Yvonne
虽然在Yvonne那儿遭遇了挫败
I'd not become disillusioned about the many and varied advantages
但是我对于出去喝个酩酊大醉这件事
of going out and getting a right old skin-full.
能带来各式各样的好处还是满怀期待
Lads, lads, we've got a ladder!
兄弟们 那有一个梯子
Put it down! Don't drop it!
把它放下来 别松手
Leave it out. Oh, come on.
别这样 喔 得了吧
Here, 'scuse me, Chas. Where'd you get your skimmish?
哥们 不好意思 你啤酒是在哪拿的
Your drink? Waiters are bringing it round, Fred.
你喝的那个 服务生会拿过来的 Fred
And don't call everybody Chas.
而且别管谁都叫哥们
Well, I'm just...
好吧 我只是
And as I never tire of telling people,
就像我不厌其烦的告诉人们的一样
we can't all be a Harrods,
不可能每个人都成为哈洛德百货
or a Selfridges,
或者是塞尔福里奇百货
or the big Ravel Shoes in Tower Bridge Road...
亦或塔桥大道上那家拉威尔大鞋店一样的店主
I'm going to have to get a light ale, Betty. I'm screeching.
我要去来点淡啤酒 Betty 我受不了了
Anybody want anything when I'm up the ramp?
有人要我带东西回来么
I'm sure they don't, Fred.
我觉得他们肯定不需要 Fred
Mackeson. Mackeson's.
麦克森 麦克森啤酒
I'll have a bitter.
我来一点苦啤酒
Pint of lager. Lager.
一品托拉格啤酒 拉格
You're not going to leave me on my own, are you?
你不会是打算把我自己丢在这吧
I thought this is what you wanted, meet new people.
我以为你想这样呢 认识点新朋友
.. the Sarson's Vinegar factory... Won't be a minute.
在蒙巴萨街上的 很快就回来
.. in Mombasa Street.
萨尔森醋厂
Your husband... he's quite a character, isn't he?
你的丈夫 他是性格特别的人 是不是
We both run a stationers
我们俩开了一家文具店
and he was telling us how he could get
然后他刚刚给我们讲了
1,000 ballpoint pens for 25 pounds.
他怎么用25磅买♥♥了1000支圆珠笔
Is that right?
是么
How on earth could he do that and still make money?
他这么做怎么能挣到钱呢
Oh... he... moves things around.
喔 他 他来回倒腾东西
Good evening, everyone. I hope you're enjoying yourselves.
晚上好 各位 希望你们玩的开心
Now, I know most people here,
这桌上大部分的人我都认识
but I don't believe we've had the pleasure?
但是我想我们不曾有幸会面
Oh, uh, Bet. Erm...
噢 呃 Bet 嗯
Elizabeth Baker. Very pleased to meet you.
Elizabeth Baker 非常高兴认识你
It's my silver wedding anniversary this evening.
今天是我的银婚纪念日
Congratulations.
恭喜你
I've got a little something planned for later on
晚些时候我计划了一个特别节目
that I'm hoping you can all be part of. Oh, right!
希望你们都能参与其中 喔 好啊
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
祝今晚愉快
Me and my mates had reached a point in the evening
我和我的伙伴们在那晚做了一个
best described as "Seemed like a good idea at the time".
可以说"在当时看似是个好主意"的决定
Can we ditch it now?
我们现在能把梯子放下了么
Lads, lads, let's leave it up against the bank, eh?
兄弟们 把梯子靠在银行窗户上怎么样
Brilliant!
完美
Old Bill will have a fit when they see that there.
条子们看见这个在这绝对气炸了
There we are.
来吧
Shit!
操
What we going to do?
现在怎么办
Let's just wait here and just explain what happened.
我们就等在这 然后解释一下就好了
Bollocks to that. Let's just run!
去你的 赶紧跑吧
But we can't just run. This is bad.
但是我们不能一跑了之 这样不好
Give us me wallet.
把我的钱包给我
You want your wallet? Yeah.
你想要你的钱包 对
Yeah? Go and get it.
是么 那去拿吧
What have you done?
你干了什么
That is not funny, you wankers! What am I going to do?!
这一点都不好玩 你们这帮蠢逼 我该怎么办
Just go and get it, Trev. Just go...
去拿就行了 Trev 去吧
I'm not going in a bank in the middle of the night, am I?
我才不要在午夜爬进一间银行呢
You're going to have to or you'll be banged up for a thousand years.
你必须去拿 要不然估计得在监狱里呆一辈子了
Drink had little effect on Dad.
喝酒对爸爸来说影响不大
He was like this most of the time anyway.
反正他大部分时间里都是这样
But for Mum, it was a different story.
但是对妈妈来说 情况就完全不一样了
Enjoying it, Bet? Well, Fred certainly is.
玩的开心么 Bet 嗯 Fred肯定很开心
I'll bet Fred has a good time wherever he goes.
我敢说Fred在哪都能玩的开心
Right, come on girls, drink up. Mary!
来吧 姑娘们 喝酒 Mary
I have always wanted to do that. Come on!
我早就想这么做了 来嘛
Sometimes it's the only way to get through nights like this.
有时候 这是度过这种晚上唯一的方式
Two dwarfs in a brothel...
两个侏儒走进了妓院
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Outside with the girls. Oh, yeah.
在外面和女生在一起 噢 是么
Listening to them all say what a lovely bloke you are.
听她们不断的讲你是个多好的人
Oh, well. Not made of wood.
噢 好吧 听起来不错
Now, ladies and gentlemen, we all know that tonight
现在 女士们先生们 我们都知道今晚
is the biggest night of the year for Bermondsey retail,
对于伯蒙德赛零售业来说是最重要的一晚
but it is also a very special night for myself and Mrs Trump.
但是今晚对于我和Trump女士来说也非常特别
It's our silver wedding anniversary!
今天是我们的银婚纪念日
So, I'd like to ask my dear lady wife
所以 我想邀请我亲爱的妻子
to join me for our very own anniversary waltz.
和我一起共舞我们的纪念日华尔兹
This is it. This is it. What's what?
就是这个 就是这个 啥是啥
Try not to kick them up the arse as they come by. Shh! Fred.
他们过来的时候可注意别踢他们的屁♥股♥啊 嘘 Fred
This is the big moment he's got planned for her.
这是他给她准备的特别节目
What's that? He wants us all in on it.
那是啥 他想我们都参与进去
Oh, here we go, here we go! Come on, he wants us to join them.
喔 到我们了 到我们了 快来 他想我们也加入
Come on! Bet.
来啊 Bet
Bet!
Bet
Come back.
回来
Excuse me.
不好意思
Bet!
Bet
Bet!
Bet
You all right? I thought he was waving me on!
你没事吧 我以为他是让我过去
I've made such a fool out of myself.
我这下真是出了个大洋相
It's all right. They're all laughing in there.
还好啦 那里的人都笑着呢
Oh, are they? Oh, great.
哦是么 太好了
Great!
太好了
Come on, let's go back in. No, Fred!
好了 我们回去吧 不 Fred
Oh, take me home. Really?
噢 带我回家吧 真的
Come on. Fucking hell.
好吧 去他妈的
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表