剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Roger's family's as big as ours.
但Roger的家人跟我们家一样多
Roger's family? You hadn't thought of that, had you?
Roger的家人 没考虑他们是吧
Roger's family!
Roger的家人
I suppose they've all got to come, have they? What?
我想他们全部都会来的 是吧
So. What, two grand?
怎么说 得两千
Two grand.
两千
I was back in the team
我重新归队
and The Black Cup Final
布莱克杯决赛
was one of the most exciting days of my life.
是我人生中最刺♥激♥的一天
But we just couldn't score.
但我们就是进不了球
Mainly because they had the best goalkeeper in London.
主要因为对方有伦敦最好的守门员
Belt it, lads! All you have to do is belt it!
打起精神来 小伙子们 给我狠狠的进攻
I will not have continental football at this club!
我绝不允许我的球队搞欧洲足球那一套
We needed a goal, cos if it went to penalties,
我们需要进球 因为如果进入点球大战
we all knew he'd save ours and they'd win.
我们都知道那个守门员一定防的住 他们就赢了
Then, Roy Burridge's dad's dog made the tackle of the match.
然而 Roy Burridge爸爸的狗扭转了赛局
He couldn't carry on, and the request went out,
他没法继续 因此现在的问题是
was there a qualified referee on the sidelines who could take over?
是否能有一个有执法资格的裁判来代替他
What the bleedin' hell are you playing at?
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么玩意儿
You see that white line?
你看到白线了吗
As a qualified county official,
作为一名有执法资质的郡级裁判员
once I step over that, my only concern is to adjudicate
当我跨过这条线 我的任务只有一个
without fear or favour,
即不被恐惧和私心左右
to bring this match to its lawful and honest conclusion.
公平公正地判罚 以求合法诚信的比赛结果
There you go boys, 30 quid apiece.
给 伙计们 一人30镑
It would have been a lot more
如果不是因为傻♥逼♥的厚底鞋
if they'd been fuckin' platforms, apparently.
我们赚到的会更多
In the end, he had to
到后来他只能把鞋子
knock 'em out to Micky Dray down the market,
贱卖♥♥给市集上的Micky Dray
two quid a pair.
2镑一双
30 quid? Don't spend it all at once.
30镑 别一次花完了
Come on, let's get back to it.
走吧 回去工作
Spud? Go on, just finishing me tea. I'll catch you up.
Spud 你先走 我喝完茶就来
Here, Alf? You got any more of them Eccles cakes in the back?
Alf 你们还有葡萄干馅饼吗
I'll have a look.
我看看
I want to take one with me.
我要打包一个走
**Across the evening sky*
*夜晚的天空
**All the birds are leaving*
*鸟儿都飞走了
**And how can they know*
*但它们是怎么知道
**It's time for them to go?*
*是时候该离开了
Found some.
还有一些
Spud?
Spud
How much longer? It'll be dark soon!
还要多久 马上就要天黑了
How do you get ten minutes extra time?
为什么莫名其妙地加赛10分钟
There's only one watch that matters, mate. This one.
这儿只有一块表说了算 这块
That's ours.
我们的
Don't do this to me, Baker. 27 years. We need a goal.
别这样对我 Baker 27年了 我们需要一个进球
Yes, Tom!
这里 Tom
Goal!
进球
It was an act of God. The referee's part of the pitch.
这是上帝之顶 裁判只是顺应天意
I was keeping my eyes
我一直盯着球员
open in case there was any offside decisions
判断是否有越位行为
I may or may not have to make.
需要我的裁决
You put it in, you cheating bastard! Come on!
你顶进去的 作弊的混♥蛋♥ 怎么能这样
That's it, time's up. No time for a re-start.
好了 比赛结束 没时间重新开球了
**It's getting near dawn*
*接近黎明时分
**The lights close their tired eyes*
*微光合上他们疲惫的眼睛
West Greenwich, form a victory circle. West Greenwich!
西格林威治队 来围圈庆祝胜利 西格林威治
That's ridiculous.
太胡来了
**I'll give you my dawn surprise*
*我在清晨给你惊喜
The goal stood and the record books show that, in 1974,
这个进球被认定有效 档案记录里 1974年
West Greenwich finally won the Black Cup.
西格林威治队最后赢得了布莱克杯
**When the stars start falling*
*当星星开始坠落
**I've been waiting so long*
*我还在耐心等候
**To be where I'm going*
*到达我心所属的地方
**In the sunshine of your love*
*沐浴在你爱情的阳光下
Miss Blondel?
Blondel老师
Just a minute!
等一下
Hi. Mr Glover sent me, Miss.
Glover先生让我过来的 老师
He's asked if the pictures are ready yet?
他问照片洗出来了吗
They're nearly done. Oh, Danny,
就快好了 噢 Danny
you look so cute in your football kit.
你穿上球衣真可爱
Do I, Miss?
真的吗 老师
Yes.
真的
Are you still interested in photography?
你对摄影还有兴趣吗
Yeah, I am. Well, why don't you come in and
有兴趣 那不如你进来
I'll show you how it all works in here.
我来告诉你这都是怎么操作的
Come.
进来吧
Er. Yeah.
额 好的
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**Cos it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表