剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
I'd like to sing next one of my favourite songs.
下一首歌♥是我最喜欢的一首
It's called
叫做<周年华尔兹>
And I fell in love again.
于是我再次恋爱了
But before I do, I want to find a young man to sing it to.
但在我唱之前 我想找一位年轻男士 唱给他听
You there, what's your name?
这位 你叫什么名字
Danny. Well, Dennis, this one's for you.
Danny 好 Dennis 这首是唱给你的
**Tell me I may always dance*
*告诉我 我能永远跳这一支
**The anniversary waltz with you*
*与你共舞的周年华尔兹
So Anita Harris became my second fantasy wife.
于是Anita Harris成为了我第二任幻想妻子
Do you, Anita
你是否愿意 Anita <周年华尔兹> Harris
whom so many other people would love to be marrying,
那么多人都希望能够迎娶的你
take this man, Dennis Baker...
接纳这个男人 Dennis Baker
Danny! Yes, to be your lawfully wedded husband?
叫Danny 是的 成为你合法婚姻的丈夫
Even in the bath and that. Indeed.
还有甚至包括洗澡等等 没错
I do. And do you take Anita
我愿意 你愿意接纳Anita <周年华尔兹> Harris
to be your next Cilla Black? I do.
成为下一个Cilla Black吗 我愿意
Are you going to be all right, Cilla? Oh, yeah.
你会没事的吧 Cilla 噢是的
I'm just about to vanish from his life with an audible pop.
"啵"的一声 我马上就会从他生命中消失
Life is perfect.
人生真是完美
But Miss Blondel was no fantasy. She was only too real!
但是Blondel老师不是幻想 她太过真实了
Get out of my way, you four-legged ponce.
别挡路 你个四脚小白脸
I'm sure you're going senile.
很快你就老掉牙了
I've had a nightmare, Bet. Where's your mother? Upstairs.
我简直经历了一场噩梦 Bet 你妈呢 在楼上
What you watching?
你看啥呢
It's Old Grey Whistle Test but the tracking's all over the place.
<老门卫口哨大考验> 不过这带子有问题
Fucking thing's up the spout. It's a monstrosity. Bet!
这傻♥逼♥东西没救了 令人发指 Bet
What you got there, dirty picture?
你拿着什么看呢 小黄图吗
No, it's just Old Grey Whistle Test.
不是 就<老门卫口哨大考验>
What? Where's your father?
什么 你♥爸♥在哪呢
Upstairs looking for you. What's going on here?
楼上找你 怎么了
Where you been? Where you been?
你刚在哪呢 我还想问你
Don't start, Bet. I've had a bastard morning.
别提了 Bet 我这一早上太惨了
Told the blokes at work, then?
你给你工友们说了吗
Yeah. Yeah. How did they take it?
是啊是啊 他们什么反应
How d'you think they took it? They think I'm crackers.
你以为呢 他们觉得我疯了
Why? No different from all the others who took the money.
为什么 那么多人拿了钱 你不也一样嘛
I am! Two weeks ago,
我不一样 两周前
I was threatening to throw blokes in the drink just for talking about it.
我还威胁要扔两个汉子下水 就因为在聊拿钱的事
I'm a turncoat, Bet. I'm a turncoat.
我是个叛徒 Bet 是叛徒
No, you are not. You are doing what you've always done,
不 你不是 你只是一如既往
you're putting your family first. Am I?
你把家庭放在第一位 我有吗
Blimey, Fred, you've always said a job's just a job.
天啊 Fred 你原来一直说工作只是工作
Now look at you. I know but I feel exposed.
看你现在这样子 我明白 可我感觉很丢脸
Like I'm walking around without any trousers, like Eddie Cook.
就像走在街上没穿裤子 跟Eddie Cook一样
I'll tell you later.
一会儿跟你说
Look. Sod your mates at work.
听着 管你同事怎么想
Your daughter is going to have the wedding she's always wanted
你女儿马上就有一场她一直期待的婚礼了
because of what you've done and you should be proud of that.
就因为你的所做所为 你应该感到自豪
Blimey, Fred. You ain't had your wits removed.
老天爷 Fred 只要你脑子还在
You can still earn a living.
就还能养家糊口
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
对 对 你说得没错
You're right. I'm acting like a Mary-Ann.
你说得没错 我现在就跟个娘们儿一样
So things are going to change. So what?
一切都会变化 那又怎么样
That's what life's all about. Keeps you on your toes.
这就是生命的意义 让你保持警惕
Life is risk, Bet, it's a gamble.
生命是场冒险 Bet 是一场赌博
If you're bold -- you get your rewards.
够大胆就有回报
Take a jump in the dark and move on.
在黑暗中一跃然后继续向前
Yeah, Dad, I want to leave school.
没错 爸 我想退学
Balls to that.
狗屁
You're staying right where you are and that's the end of it.
你老老实实待在现在的地方 没有商量的余地
**Sweet home Alabama*
*甜蜜的家 阿♥拉♥巴马
So what did your old man say? He said I can do what I want.
所以你家老头子怎么说 他说我想干什么都行
He'll back me up all the way.
他会一直支持我
Why would you want to leave now? No-one leaves at Easter.
为什么你现在就要走 没人会在复活节离开
Just wait till summer like the rest of us.
就像我们一样等到夏天
Well, I wanna leave now. Got things I want to do.
我现在就想走 有些事要干
SOMEONE you want to do.
有些"人"要干吧
Yeah, well, I got two birds I can charver any time I like
我有两个妞 只要我乐意随时都能泡
and they ain't old.
她们还都年轻着
There's only four days till the end of term, Dan.
这个学期再有四天就结束了 Dan
Yeah? So, in four days,
然后呢 所以再有四天
you're not going to be one of us any more?
你就再也不是我们的一员了
Be bold -- a jump in the dark.
要勇敢地在黑暗中一跃
that's what Dad had said and he was right.
爸爸就是这么说的 他很对
Meanwhile, inspired by Mum's pep talk,
同时 被妈妈的鼓舞所激励
he was already exploring new career opportunities.
他已经开始探索新的职业机遇
Rag and BO-NEEE-ER!
收垃圾了
His old mate Tony The Totter had agreed to give him a try-out.
他的老朋友收垃圾的Tony同意给他一次机会
Oi, love. Is this yours? You tossing all this out?
嘿 亲爱的 这是你的吗 这些你都不要了吗
The council said to leave it there till they come and collect it.
市政厅让把这些都放在那儿 等着他们来回收
Council? That'll lay there for weeks, that.
市政厅 那这些垃圾就得躺这儿好几周了
I'll take it off your hands.
我帮你把这些脱手了吧
What are you going to give me for it?
你给我什么来交换
What I'll give you for it -- access to my body 24 hours a day.
我给你 24小时使用我身体的许可
Hey-hey!
嘿嘿
That's all right, innit? Good man, Spud.
干得不错吧 好家伙 Spud
Dad wasn't afraid of hard work
爸爸不怕工作辛苦
and he didn't care what people thought.
他也不介意别人怎么想
**I'm thinking about the images stored in my memory bank*
*我回想起记忆中的画面
Walk on.
走
**I'm lost inside a paradise, my mind goes all blank*
*我迷失在天堂中 思绪昏暗一片
This is the life!
这就是生活
You were born to it, Spud.
你是为这行而生的 Spud
We'll have you out in your own cart in no time.
要不了多久你就能坐在自己的马车上了
I think this game is going to suit me right down to the ground.
我觉得这份差事就是为我量身打造的
Life on the open road!
生活在开阔的大道上
Oh, you dirty bastard. Dirty bastard.
哦 你个肮脏的畜生 肮脏的畜生
Ever thought about doing this in a van?
想过在货车里干这个吗
What you doing?
你干嘛呢
Bagging it up.
把马粪装起来
Them big houses in Eltham will pay good money for it.
埃尔特姆的大宅子会出高价买♥♥这个的
Go on. Always stop for it.
继续说 一定要因为马粪停车
It's like leaving pound notes lying in the road.
就跟扔在马路上的钞票一样
But the family's social standing
但是家庭的社会地位
was a little more important to Mum.
对妈妈而言更重要一点
Hello, Bill. Miss Elizabeth Taylor, upon my soul!
你好 Bill 伊丽莎白泰勒小姐 真是个惊喜啊
One so precious should not be left
如此高贵的人怎能呢
at the mercy of the 199 to Catford Garage,
任由开往卡特福德的199路公交车摆布
allow me to convey you back to the film set.
请允许我载您回电影片场
Oh, lovely, yeah.
哦 太好了
Elizabeth Taylor? I like that!
伊丽莎白泰勒待遇 我喜欢
Oh, I been on me feet all day, packing bleeding Bourbon biscuits.
我今天站了一整天了 打包该死的波旁饼干
Well, this is luxurious, Bill.
这辆车太豪华了 Bill
A reward for honest endeavour, Beatrice.
诚实奋进的奖赏 Beatrice
Speaking of which, I haven't seen Brother Baker for a couple of weeks
说起来 我好几周没见到Baker老兄了
Is he gainfully employed?
他找到带薪工作了吗
Oh, he's working, yeah.
哦 他有工作了
High Court Judge? Standing for parliament?
高等法♥院♥法官 竞选议员
I know they're looking for a new James Bond!
我知道他们在找新的007主演了
He's in, er, commerce.
他在 呃 经商
Commerce? Yeah, you know, buying and selling.
经商 对 你懂的 干点儿买♥♥卖♥♥
Ah, so he's joined my world.
啊 所以他来到我的世界了
Something like that, yeah.
差不多吧
Rag-a-bo-oone!
收废品咯
The old man loved being a totter.
老头子喜欢收废品
**Take it easy*
*放轻松
But there was one thing he always looked for in a job.
但他总会在工作中寻求一样东西
What he called "Scope".
他称之为"商机"
Manure? You what, love?
有肥料吗 什么 亲爱的
Manure?
肥料
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表