剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Portugal?!
葡萄牙
I couldn't think of anything worse! Really?
真是糟得不能再糟的主意了 真的吗
What are we going to do in Portugal, Bet?
我们去葡萄牙能干什么 Bet
Don't you want to... try anything different?
你就不想 试试别的事吗
Meet any new people?
认识新的人
Not particularly, no.
不太想啊
But if you wa0nt to, I'll give it a whack.
但是你想的话 我就试一下
What do you want to do?
你想做什么
Go away somewhere. Anywhere.
去个地方旅行 哪里都行
For a little break, the two of us. Where?
休息一下 我们两个 去哪
Joycie Ball goes down the caravan some weekends.
Joycie Ball周末会去房♥车营地玩
Is that what you want? Piss up against a tree
那就是你想去做的吗 往树上尿尿
hear everyone horse-and-carting all night long?
整个晚上听别人放屁
Well, how is that different than going the Jolly Gardener's every Saturday night?
最差不也是跟每周六去快乐园丁酒吧一样么
**Up in a clear sky Just feel the breeze*
*在晴朗的天空下 感受微风的轻拂
**Take some shelter beneath the trees*
*在树下小憩
**All of the summer the sun's beating down*
*整个夏天 烈日直射在
**Within the country of out of town*
*城外的乡村上
**Happy days in the haze of summer...*
*夏天里的美好日子
Here you go.
给你
Keep the change, Chas.
不用找了 Chas
**We're going to take a break by the rolling sea*
*我们要在翻滚的大海边上休息一会
**The perfect summer Just you and me.*
*只有你和我的完美夏天
Where's the light switch?
电灯开关在哪
What? The light switch?
什么 开关
Well, it's gas, innit. Gas?
啊 这是煤气灯 煤气
Yeah. It's all I could get last minute.
是啊 急着找房♥车只能找到这样的
There you go.
找到你了
It's not bad.
不错嘛
No. It's all right.
没问题
There.
好了
It's nice. Cosy.
不错 挺舒服的
Yeah, cosy.
是啊 挺舒服的
I thought they'd have a telly or something.
我以为他们会有个电视的
A gas one?
烧煤气的吗
Well, you said you wanted peace and quiet.
不过 你之前不是说你想找个安静的地方
Just the two of us, away from the estate.
只有我们两个 离别人远远的
You got your wine.
红酒也有了
You still don't look happy, girl.
你还是看起来不开心 姑娘
What is it, Bet? What you looking for?
怎么了Bet 你在找寻什么
Oh, just come and sit next to us, will you?
过来挨着我坐行不行
Oh, mind me wine.
小心我的酒
Fred... There's a spider making a web up there.
Fred 上面有只蜘蛛在结网
What's that?
什么声音
Here, that's Derek Taylor's motor.
是Derek Taylor的车
What? Derek from Gillam House? Yeah, it looks like it.
什么 住吉勒姆大厦的Derek吗 看起来是
Derek! Spud!
Derek Spud
What you doing here?
你在这干吗
Are you just leaving? No, we just arrived.
你们是要走了吗 不 我们刚到
But... we've got a week booked.
但是 我们订了一星期
Oh, my giddy aunt.
哦我的妈呀
Who'd you book it with? Joey Churcher?
你跟谁定的 Joey Churcher吗
Yeah. Dirty bastard!
是 那个贱杂种
It's our anniversary! Is it?
我们是来过结婚纪念日的 是吗
Well, you'd better come in then.
那你们赶快进来吧
We're double booked!
我们被诓了
Is that who you got this off? Joey Churcher?
你原来是这么找的这间屋 找的Joey Churcher
Fred, you said you were having nothing more to do with him
Fred 你说过他毒死那头驴之后
after he poisoned that donkey.
你就跟他没关系了
Well, he had his reasons.
他也是有苦衷的
Yeah. Thing is, like I said, it's our anniversary, Bet.
那个 我说过 今天是我们结婚纪念日 Bet
Hello, Val!
你好 Val
Hi, Val. Hi.
你好 Val 你好
Happy anniversary, but... Thanks, Bet.
结婚纪念日快乐 但是 谢谢你 Bet
.. where we supposed to sleep? On the roof?
我们该睡哪 睡屋顶上吗
Oh, we'll be all right. Don't worry about that.
我们没事的 别担心我们
We'll sort something out. Yeah! We can sort this out.
我们能想到办法的 对啊 我们能行
Val, get the kids out the car.
Val 把孩子们叫下车吧
Kids? Kid's are here. Oh.
孩子们 孩子们也来了
Who's this?
这又是谁
Wally! Evening, all!
Wally 大家晚上好
It's Wally! Hello, hello.
是Wally 你们好 你们好
Lil's here! Lil's here! What you doing here?
Lil来了 Lil来了你在这做什么
I've got a shocking thirst on me, Baker.
我渴得要命 Baker
Apparently this stuff's pretty good for it.
据说这东西很解渴
You got a bottle opener?
有开瓶器吗
Did you know Wally and Lil were coming here?
你之前知道Wally和Lil要来这吗
I had no idea! I had no idea.
我不知道 不知道
Oh, well... I mean, I said we were going away in a caravan.
哦 好吧 我说了我们要去房♥车营地玩
And, you know, obviously... you know, they were passing.
然后 现在明显 他们正好经过
You know, and they're here!
你懂的 他们现在就来了
Where are we supposed to sleep now that Derek and Val
现在Derek和Val还有孩子们都在这
and the kids are in with us, eh?
我们还怎么睡觉
Well, we'll sort something out.
我们能想出办法的
Don't worry about it. We'll be all right. We'll hatch up.
别担心 我们没事的 肯定能找到办法的
We'll hatch up!
能找到办法的
Get it down your neck, me old son. That's it!
一口闷了 老哥们 这才像话
With Mum and Dad away,
既然爸妈都不在家
I was hoping another adult milestone would soon be passed,
我本来想再跨越一个成年里程碑
this time with my girlfriend, Yvonne.
这次是和我女朋友 Yvonne
It's no good, you playing these records. I can't relax.
你放唱片感觉没什么用 我没法放松
I keep thinking your mum's going to walk in on us again.
我总是怕你妈会再撞见我们
No, it's all right. They're all down the caravan.
没事 他们都去房♥车那边了
Dymchurch? Everyone goes there. Yeah.
迪姆彻奇 大家都去那里 是啊
Anyway, so come on. What's this surprise you've got for me, then?
不管了 说吧 你给我准备的惊喜是什么
Oh, yeah.
哦 对了
It was time to introduce the magic ingredient.
是时候把神奇配方拿出来了
What's this? This is Guinness, that's a pale ale.
这是什么 这个健力士 这是淡啤酒
Which one do you want?
你想要哪个
I'm not a stevedore.
我又不是码头搬运工
It's all I could get!
我只能搞到这个
It'll get us drunk.
我们能喝醉
How revolting.
真恶心
I don't want to get drunk.
我不想喝醉
Is that what this is all about?
就因为这个么
Just think it's time that we grow up a bit.
我觉得我们是时候该长大一点了
Time one of us grew up a bit.
是时候我们中的一个长大点了
I'll go watch some telly downstairs.
我下楼看电视了
If you'd have got Cinzano, might have been different.
你要是能搞到仙山露 可能就会不一样了
Cinzano?
仙山露
**Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer*
*开启那些慵懒 朦胧 狂野的夏日
**Those days of soda and pretzels and beer*
*那些属于汽水 卷饼 啤酒的日子
**Roll out those...*
*开启那些...
Maybe I've figured it out.
我大概知道该怎么办了
The kids can kip in Derek's car,
孩子们睡在Derek的车里
Derek and... Yeah!.. Derek and Val,
Derek和 对 Derek和Val
they can kip in the bed behind the curtain.
睡在帘子后面的床上
It's their anniversary. No privacy, right?
毕竟是纪念日 没点隐私可不行 是吧
And me and you...
然后咱们俩
Whay-hey!
哟嘿
Look who's here!
看看谁来了
What are you all doing here? What's going on, eh?
你们都在这干嘛呢 想知道发生什么事了 是么
You booked it for the week? Yeah.
你预定了这个车一整周 对
Don't tell me Joey Churcher. Yeah.
不用说 Joey Churcher搞的鬼 对
Dirty bastard!
贱杂种
Hey, the Gardener's won't take a tenner tonight!
嘿 园丁酒吧今晚可赚不到什么钱了
Give that man a glass, Wal. Give him a glass.
给他个杯子 Wal 给他个杯子
You all right over there? There you go!
你们在那边还好么 那就行了
Come on, Bet -- cheer up! Imagine there's a war on.
Bet 高兴点 你就当现在是战争时期
Yeah. There might as well be
是啊 那样可能会好点
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表