剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
可能是我找到了如意郎君吧
Is that another one of his names, Bet? You what?
那是他的另一个名字吗 Bet 什么
Your husband's got a lot of names, hasn't he?
你老公的名字不少啊 不是吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Let's just call him Spud, shall we? Who?
就叫他Spud 好吧 谁
Another alias.
他的另一个化名
To the best of your knowledge, Bet, does Spud bring home goods?
据你所知 Bet Spud往家拿货了吗
What do you mean "Goods"?
你说的"货"是什么意思
We're referring to stolen goods.
我们指的是失窃的赃物
Do I look like I've got goods?
我看着像有货的人吗
Can you see any goods?
你能看见货吗
Where did you get these from?
这些是你从哪里搞来的
Most people haven't seen a banana since before the war.
在开始打仗之前 好多人就没见过一根香蕉
Let alone a whole bunch. My husband...
更别说一大串了 我老公
won them in a raffle, he said.
抽奖赢的 他是这么说的
And that tablecloth looks new. We got that off a mate of his.
这桌布看着很新啊 从他一个哥们那拿的
Come on. I think we should have a proper look around, sir.
得了吧 我觉得我们应该好好搜一搜 长官
Couple of cases under the bed there.
那边床下有不少箱子
Just tell Spud we'll be coming back to have a word with him.
告诉Spud我们还会回来和他谈谈
And tell him from a whisper I've heard
告诉他 我私底下听说了
that it might be best if we get to him before the military police do.
我们抓到他至少比宪兵队抓到他要好一点
Bye, Betty.
再见 Betty
It said in this article I read his real name's David Cook.
我看了一篇文章说他真名叫David Cook
Yeah, that's just another name he uses.
呃 那不过是他的另一个化名
You know, Cook, Baker... get it?
Cook(厨师) Baker(烘焙师) 明白吗
Well, I saw a picture of him
我看见了一张他的照片
when he was little with his mum and dad
当时他还小 身边是爸爸妈妈
and they look nothing like your mum and dad.
他们跟你♥爸♥妈长得一点也不像
No, that's cos, when he was little, um,
是 因为他还小的时候 呃
he spent a lot of time with his aunt and uncle and...
他和叔叔婶婶在一起的时间比较多
Oh, look, I'm not actually David Essex's brother.
噢 听着 我其实不是David Essex的弟弟
I'm actually not.
真不是
Oh, my God, he is! All right, I am. I am his brother.
天哪 他真是 好吧 我是 我是他弟弟
Now I don't know. What difference does it make?
现在我又不确定了 这又有什么区别呢
Cos if you ain't, we're wasting our time.
因为如果你不是 我们就是浪费时间
You are wasting your time.
你们就是在浪费时间
So am I, I keep pretending to be fucking David Essex's brother.
我也是 我他妈一直假装是David Essex的兄弟
But he might be coming here tonight, yeah? Please?
但是他今晚可能会来这儿吧 是不是
Oh, come on.
噢 搞什么啊
What do we look like?
我们看起来咋样
The bloke on the stall told me
货摊的小伙告诉我
these were the only pair of turquoise and golds in Bermondsey.
这是伯蒙塞唯一一条金绿西裤
He told us all that, Hodges.
他跟大家都说那话 Hodges
Before he took our fivers.
之后收了我们五英镑
Me and Trevor only paid four quid.
我和Trevor只花了四英镑
Oh, four quid.
哦 四英镑啊
Drop back.
一边待着去
All right, boys? This is Janet.
你们好啊 小兄弟们 这是Janet
What?
什么
Blimey. You ain't still wearing turquoise and golds, are you?
天哪 你们不是还在穿金绿西裤吧
They went out like six months ago.
那六个月前就过时了
So who are these then?
所以 这些人是谁啊
This lot? The Three Stooges.
这帮人啊 活宝三人组
Do you want to go get a drink?
你想喝一杯吗
Turquoise and gold. Six months old.
金绿色西裤 六个月老土
Well, I have just retired from the pop industry. For good.
我刚从流行音乐界退出 金盆洗手
That's a shame. You look really nice in that white suit.
真遗憾啊 你穿那件白西装挺好看的
Where's that bloke from the co-op?
超♥市♥上班的那个大兄弟呢
Oh, I packed Tony in. Talk about only after one thing.
噢 我和Tony分手了 他只想要那一件事
Did he get it? What do you think? Did you?
他得逞了吗 你说呢 你得逞了吗
So you're back in the real world?
所以你回到现实世界了
Yeah. Good.
是的 不错
Why don't you ask me out again?
你为什么不再约我出去
Will you go out with me again, Yvonne?
你还会和我约会吗 Yvonne
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Now...
现在
Is it because I've had half a dozen brandies,
是因为我喝了半打白兰地
or do you look more than usually gorgeous?
还是你看起来比平时更美
You've had half a dozen brandies.
那应该是你喝了半打白兰地的缘故
Here, Teddy Silk said when he saw us at the church together
Teddy Silk说 我们一起在教堂的时候
we were like a couple of sauce bottles.
像一对调料瓶
He was looking round for the vinegar.
他当时到处找醋
See, all that worrying.
看吧 那些担心疑虑
Never let it be said we can't lay on a proper blow out.
可别说我们不能真真正正吵一次架
You want to see my Alfie? He's pissed as a pudding.
你想看看Alfie什么反应吗 他气炸了
Trying to take his waistcoat off over his head.
想把背心通过头顶扯下来
You wouldn't have married me if I hadn't got pregnant, would you?
如果我没怀孕 你是不会娶我的 不是吗
Oh, here we go.
哦 又开始了
Where did this come from? Well, you wouldn't have, would you?
这想法是从哪来的 你不会娶我的 不是吗
Go on, dredge it all up. I thought we agreed a ceasefire?
继续 都扯出来说 我还以为说好暂停的
I remember exactly what you said to me.
你对我说的话 我记得很清楚
"Lumbered," You said.
"负担" 你说的
Well, you say these things, don't you?
这 是人都说这些话的啊
Blimey, it was a shock for both of us.
天 我们都没料到啊
But who's to say I wouldn't have asked you anyway?
但谁知道我原本是不是想向你求婚
It just hurried me up, that's all.
那事只是催我快点问你了而已
Hurried you? You were fast enough already as I remember.
催你快点吗 我记得你当初可够快的
Weren't a girl on the island that could keep up with you.
岛上的任何一个妹子都追不上你
Well, I played the field. So what?
是 我年轻花心过 那又怎样
You weren't exactly Little Miss Muffet yourself, were you?
你也不是完全纯洁无暇啊
**- I really can't stay - Baby, it's cold outside*
*- 我真的不能留下了 - 宝贝 外面冷
**- I got to go away - But, baby, it's cold outside*
*- 我得走了 - 但是 宝贝 外头冷
**- This evening has been - Been hoping that you'd drop in*
*- 这个夜晚过得 - 希望你能来访
**So very nice*
*真好啊
**I'll hold your hands. They're just like ice...*
*我会牵住你的双手 你的手凉的像冰
All right?
你好啊
You haven't got tea on yet, have you?
你还没把茶烧上 是吧
Here you go.
给你
Tell baby to budge over
告诉小宝贝腾点地儿
cos that's coming down in about ten minutes.
因为再过十分钟吃的就要来了
Fred...
Fred
Who's Reginald Armitage?
谁是Reginald Armitage
Who's been round? The police.
有谁来过了 警♥察♥
Don't worry, they're long gone now.
别担心 他们走了好久了
But they said they're coming back.
但他们说会回来的
Bet, I've picked up all kinds of names over time. What for?
Bet 我用过很多名字 为什么呀
You want to pay tax? On the tuppenny-ha'penny we got?
你想缴税吗 就我们这几个子儿
They said the military are looking for you and all.
他们说宪兵队的人在找你
They ain't going to find me, yeah? They don't care about me.
他们才不会找我 没空搭理我
They said you use all these different names.
他们说你用了很多化名
Do you even tell people that you're married?
你有没有告诉别人你结婚了
Not if there's a few quid in it, no.
除非告诉别人能换钱 我没说
What's the matter with you, girl?
怎么了 亲爱的
Where did you get that ham?
那火腿是哪里找来的
The Chief Rabbi, he didn't have no use for it.
首席拉比 他又不吃这个
Fred, are you at it? Yes, I'm at it, Bet.
Fred 你在倒腾吗 我是在倒腾 Bet
Everyone's at it.
所有人都在倒腾
You've got to forage to get what you can.
得四处搜集东西才能过活
I'll always do that for you.
我会一直为你搜寻的
You're not going to want for nothing and neither is little'un.
你永远不会有得不到的东西 这小家伙也不会
On me life.
我用生命保证
Fred, I worry. And I don't.
Fred 我担心 我不担心
And I never will.
我永远不担心
What if you get put away? I ain't going away.
如果他们把你抓走呢 我哪儿都不去
I ain't going away, you know!
我哪儿都不去 你知道的
You're making me look a right nonce stood here.
你搞得我像个死变♥态♥一样站在这儿
Well, go away then!
那你就走
Come on, everyone, join in!
来吧大伙儿 和我一起跳
Again. Fuck's sake.
又来了 我♥操♥
Grab your drawers, girls, I'm coming in. Fred.
提上裤子姑娘们 我进来了 Fred
Girls aren't bothered, are you?
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表