剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
I was the same at your age.
在你这年纪时我也这样
And you can go to bed hungry tonight!
你今晚要饿着肚子上♥床♥了
Bollocks to your tea,
晚餐喂狗去吧
and bollocks to going out for the rest of the week an' all!
这星期你也就别想再出门了
Gettin' on all right, was you, before she turned up?
进展如何啊 当时 在她出现之前
Have you got that?
听明白了没
You're a disgrace, you are. Don't forget it.
你简直丢脸 别忘了这次教训
It was an incredible moment.
那真是个神奇的时刻
That night, I realised we were both men of the world.
那晚 我意识到我俩都是社会老哥啊
So, anyway, so there I was,
总之呢 我坐在剧院里
finally waiting to witness this much talked about event
终于要见证这个饱受议论的
in British theatre...
英国戏剧大事
.. and then, at that generation defining moment, two things.
于是 在那个年代性的时刻 两件事进入脑海
First, I hadn't quite factored in
第一 我没有太考虑到
that I'd be sitting next to my own sister...
我会坐在自己亲姐姐隔壁
.. and second, blokes.
第二点就是 汉子
The cast was mainly blokes.
整个表演团队主要是汉子
And then it happened...
然后那事儿就发生了
I'll say goodnight, then.
那我在这说晚安了
I said...
我说
Well, did you see anything?
你们看见什么了吗
Just arses or did they run around?
只有屁♥股♥蛋子啊 还是他们会满场跑啊
How was their orchestra stalls?
正厅前排座位感受如何啊
Any of them keep their plimsolls on?
有人穿帆布鞋了吗
If this was the counter culture,
如果这就是反主流文化
then give me Val Doonican,
那给我看Val Doonican
Give me Pinky and Perky,
给我看<神气粉小猪>
but above all, right now,
但其他不说 此时此刻
someone give me a flannel.
谁给我来块毛巾
After everything that had happened,
那件事发生之后
we no longer felt like using Mud Island
我们不再想把泥岛
as an adventure playground.
当作冒险乐园了
I'd be careful where you tread in there.
我要是你在里边走路就会小心点
Teddy!
Teddy
It's his trade mark!
这是他标志
We never forgot our mate but, soon enough,
我们不会忘记好哥们 但很快
we did find other uses for the old place.
我们就给老地方找到了新用途
Sharon finished with Colin not long after that night out.
那晚之后不久 Sharon就和Colin分手了
She said he wasn't her sort of bloke,
她说Colin不是她的菜
which is exactly why Dad spoke to him the way he did.
正因如此老爸那天才那么跟他说话
It was a test, and Colin had failed it.
那是个测试 而Colin没过关
See you later.
待会见
Michael!
Michael
My old man never missed a thing.
我老爹从不错过任何事
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**As it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
**I know I won't be a slave...*
*我知道我不会屈服
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表