剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
If he's having anyone's eye, he's having mine.
如果他需要别人的眼睛 也是用我的
Oh, God! My eye!
我的天 我的眼睛
Are you sure your parents won't be awake?
你确定你♥爸♥妈没醒着吗
No. They go to bed at ten every night. It's fine.
不会的 他们每天十点就上♥床♥了 没事的
I plan these things very carefully.
我计划这种事情很仔细的
Come here!
过来
Heather.
Heather
Oh...
哦
Are you Danny?
你是Danny吗
Yeah. We were just...
对 我们只是在
Your sister called. Your brother's had an accident.
你姐姐打电♥话♥来了 你哥哥出事了
What? Is it bad?
什么 严重吗
He's at the London Eye Hospital. I think it's serious.
他在伦敦眼科医院 我觉得挺严重的
Er... OK! I'm going to have to go.
呃 好 我得走了
Um... I'll see you. Thanks.
我们回见 谢谢
Poor boy.
可怜的孩子
David Essex is in the hospital!
David Essex进医院了
**They say time'll wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**As it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
**I know I won't be a slave...*
*我知道我不会屈服
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表