剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
All right, mate? Yeah.
还好吗 兄弟 还行
Hello, Shaky.
你好 Shaky
Hello, Shaky.
你好 Shaky
Cooee, Shaky! Hello, Shaky.
嗨 Shaky 你好 Shaky
How you doing, Shaky?
你还好吗 Shaky
I think they think you're Shaky.
我觉得他们把你当成Shaky了
Yeah...
嗯是
Bloody hell, Barb's here!
天哪 Barb在这
Who? Barbara. My little Barb.
谁 Babara 我的小Barb
All right, Shaky? Hello, Shaky.
你好吗 Shaky 你好 Shaky
Hello, Shaky. It's me Shaky!
你好 Shaky 是我 Shaky
Well, I didn't think it was Billy. How are you, sexy?
是的 我知道你不是Billy 你好吗 亲爱的
All right. What are you doing here?
还不错 你在这干嘛
I wanted to see you again, didn't I?
我想再见你一面 不是吗
It's been a long time, Shaky.
好久不见 Shaky
And I'm a single woman again now -- got divorced last year.
我现在又恢复单身了 去年离的婚
Finally.
终于离了
But how did you know I'd be here?
但你怎么知道我会在这里
Everyone knew you was going to be here.
所有人都知道你会到这来
What do you mean, "Everyone"?
什么叫"所有人"
Well, I went to the Red Cow and they was all talking about it.
好吧 我去了红牛酒馆 他们在谈论这件事
And then, I went from there to the Lilliput
然后 我从那去了利立浦特酒馆
and they was all talking about it.
他们都在谈论这件事
And then, I went up the Southwark Park Tavern
接着我去了萨瑟克公园酒馆
and cos they was all talking about it,
因为他们所有人都在谈论这件事
I thought I might as well come and see you.
所以我觉得我也应该过来看看你
But everyone thinks I'm in Argentina Argentina?
但所有人都以为我在阿根廷 阿根廷
You ain't gone round the twist, up in Jeanie's loft, have you?
你不是发疯一般地躲在Jeanie的阁楼上吗
What? You know about the loft?
什么 你知道阁楼的事
Everyone knows about the loft.
所有人都知道阁楼
I mean, what is it -- 14 months, now?
这有多久了 14个月了吧 到现在
I was beginning to wonder if you was ever coming down.
我都开始怀疑你还会不会下来了
Oh, for fuck's sake!
噢操♥他♥妈♥的
So, you all know where I've been?
所以你们都知道我去哪了
Yeah, course we do.
我们当然知道
This is choice.
简直太棒了
Go on, have a right good fucking laugh, everyone.
你们继续 接着他♥娘♥的♥开怀大笑吧各位
It's only been 14 months of my life.
这只是我人生中的14个月
Have a right good giggle.
你们好好笑吧
Why didn't you tell me, Spud?
你为什么不告诉我 Spud
I tried, Shaky. I tried!
我尽力了 Shaky 我尽力了
Shaky on the run? Big laugh!
在逃的Shaky 这就是个笑话
You think I can't go on the run?
你们以为我不能逃跑吗
Watch this!
看着
I'm Shaky Young! I'm Shaky Young!
我是Shaky Young 我是Shaky Young
I'm Shaky Young! Steady on!
我是Shaky Young 看着点
I'm Shaky Young!
我是Shaky Young
You'd better go and get him, Spud. Oh
你最好跟着他 Spud 噢
**Seems I've got to have a change of scene*
*我好像有了什么特殊的感觉
Where's he going?
他要去哪
Shaky? Come back here! No!
Shaky 回来 不
**Cause every night I have the strangest dreams*
*因为每晚我的梦境都无比离奇
**Won't someone lock the door and turn the key*
*拜托你们帮我把门关上锁住
**Feeling alright I'm not feeling too good myself*
*感觉还好 我感觉并不好
**Feeling alright I'm not feeling too good myself*
*感觉还好 我感觉并不好
Can you get me another glass, angel?
你能再帮我倒一杯吗 小天使
I'd always been reasonably confident with girls.
对于女孩我一般都很有自信
But this wasn't a girl.
但这不是一个女孩
Danny Baker, are you trying to get me drunk? No.
Danny Baker 你是想把我灌醉吗 不是的
This was a woman
这是个女人
an experienced, proper, grown-up woman
一个经验丰富 富有魅力的成熟♥女♥人
Cat Stevens is so great, isn't he?
Cat Steven 太棒了 不是吗
Yeah, he's terrific!
是的 他棒极了
A woman who, at some point in the evening,
一个在今晚的某一刻
had taken her drawers off.
脱下了内♥裤♥的女人
What was that?
那是什么声音
Right, remember my brother's hand grenade?
好吧 记得我哥哥的手雷吗
Well, earlier that week,
情况是 那周早些时候
he did give it back, like Mum had asked,
他确实把它还回去了 像老妈要求的那样
to his mate, Peter Tulloch.
还给了他的朋友 Peter Tulloch
Come on, you. Up you get.
快点 起床了
What's that?
这是什么
Oh, it's all right, it's a dud.
噢 没什么 这是个哑弹
I don't give a monkey's. I don't want it in the house.
我不管那么多 我不允许这个东西出现在家里
Mum, I've just told you...
妈 我跟你说了
Bleeding bomb in the house, what's it coming to, eh?
一个炸♥弹♥在家里 谁知道会发生什么
Now, apparently,
而一个很明显的情况是
compost undergoes a chemical reaction as it starts to rot.
堆肥在腐烂的时会发生一系列化学反应
It can actually get quite hot.
这会使其变得很热
So, if you drop it on top of a hand grenade
所以 如果你把它堆在一个所有人都以为是哑弹
that everyone thinks is a dud, but actually isn't,
但其实不是哑弹的手榴弹上
well, after a couple of days...
那么几天之后
What the bastard hell was that?
这他妈是什么鬼
Spud! We're under attack!
Spud 我们被攻击了
Shaky! I've been looking for you all night -- where you been?
Shaky 我一晚上都在找你 你去哪了
Sorry, mate. It all got on top of me.
对不起 兄弟 这超过了我的承受能力
I suppose I just cracked up.
我觉得我已经崩溃了
It's aliens! Aliens?
是外星人 外星人
That's number 52.
这是52号♥
That's the Tullochs'...
那是Tulloch家的
Seems to be from over your way.
看起来是你家的方向
Yeah, yeah, it does.
是 是的
Listen, I'm I'm gonna go.
听着 我要走了
Yes... maybe you should.
是的 也许你应该走了
It's possible the whole thing
或许这整件事对她而言
had been a big game of bluff on her part.
只是一场虚张声势的游戏
But as I retreated, tail between my legs,
但当我退缩 夹起尾巴的时候
I realised that where sex education was concerned,
我知道起码在性教育方面
it was back to school for me.
我是时候回校重读了
I kept on knocking, but there's nobody in.
我一直在敲门 但是里面没人
Don't know where Bet is.
不知道Bet在哪
She should have been well home by now.
她早应该到家了
I've made a right idiot of myself, ain't I, Spud?
我就像个大白♥痴♥ 是吗 Spud
Nah, nah. No more than Benny Warriss.
不不 没有超过Benny Warriss
Did you hear about that?
你听说过他的事吗
Jumped over the wall at Parkhurst
他翻过帕克赫斯特监狱的墙
straight into an open sewer.
直接掉进了露天的下水道里
They stuck him in solitary, just cos of the smell.
他们把他单独关着 只因为味道太难闻了
Hello! Oh, she's here now.
我回家了 噢 她回来了
Oh, hello, Shaky
噢 你好Shaky
shouldn't you be back up in your penthouse?
你不是该回到你的"顶层公♥寓♥"了吗
Well, you can't have too much of a good thing, Bet.
再好的东西我也无福消受这么久啊 Bet
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I told you, I was on lates.
我跟你说了 我上晚班
You said you were on earlies.
你不是说你上早班么
No, lates. I said lates.
不 晚班 我说的是晚班
But you went out early this morning.
但你今天一早就出去了
Yeah, well, I had to go and get me hair done
好吧 是的 我想去做头发
but they couldn't fit me in, so...
但他们没有空 所以
Anyway, I'm knackered. I'm going to go straight up.
不论怎样 我累了 我直接上楼了
Night, Shaky. Night, Bet.
晚安 Shaky 晚安 Bet
See you in a bit.
一会见
All right if I kip on your settee, Spud? Yeah.
我能在你家沙发上睡一晚吗 Spud 当然
I'll turn meself in in the morning
我明早就去自首
Shaky? Dropped your wallet.
Shaky 钱包掉了
Oh, cheers, Spud.
噢谢谢 Spud
Here, I've had an idea.
等等 我有个主意
Instead of you turning yourself in tomorrow,
你明天别去自首了
what if I was to do it?
换我去告发你怎么样
Hello, Spud! Come and sit here.
你好啊 Spud 坐这儿吧
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表