剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
You seem to be spending more time
你好像为我家Sandra婚礼
on my Sandra's wedding than your Sharon's.
花的时间比你家Sharon的还多
Don't be so daft.
别傻了
I'll miss our little meetings when this is all over.
我会想念我们这些小会面的 这些都结束之后
It's not the same having to share you with everyone else in the canteen at work.
感觉不一样 上班时 餐厅里 我得和其他人分享你的好
What's this?
这是什么
My secret vice -- night fishing.
我的私人嗜好 夜钓
Since Marion left, it's given me something to do of an evening.
自从Marion走后 夜钓让我晚上有点事可做
You'd love it. Clear night, total silence, moonlight on the lake
你会喜欢的 清朗的夜晚 万籁俱寂 月光洒在湖面
and the chance of an eight-pound carp.
还有机会钓到八磅重的鲤鱼
Huh. Well, I'll have to take your word for that.
哈 好吧 那我只能相信你说的了
I'll be two minutes.
两分钟就好
Our local fishing tackle shop was run by a bloke called Orrie.
我们当地的钓鱼用品店是一个叫Orrie的家伙开的
He was a lovely fella, a real character who, unfortunately,
他人挺好的 有性格 但不幸的是
suffered from... an affliction.
他有些 疾病
Hello, Keith, what can I get you?
嗨 Keith 我能给你拿些什么呢
Pint of maggots, Orrie. Righto.
一品脱蛆 Orrie 好嘞
Now Dad hated fishing.
是这样的 老爸讨厌钓鱼
But his best mate Wally Shaw was obsessed with it.
但是他最好的哥们儿Wally Shaw 完全沉迷其中
Going to need some good 'uns tomorrow.
为了明天我得要些好点儿的
Competition down in Tankerton.
坦克屯有个比赛
Oh, the all-nighter? Lovely. Your missus must be understanding.
噢 整晚夜钓吗 真好 你老婆一定很善解人意
I don't have a missus.
我没有老婆
You can have mine if you want.
你可以把我的拿去 如果你想要的话
Now then, er, split shot,
这样的话 咬铅钓组
floats, bag of hooks, pint of maggots...
浮标 一袋鱼钩 一品脱蛆
That'll be 2.10 pounds and... FWAAAYYYY!
一共是2.1英镑 噫啊啊
And before you go off tellin' everyone,
在你们出去到处说之前
that's the first big one I've done since January.
我声明这是一月以来我第一次大型发作
Right. Back to the fascinating world of seating plans.
好吧 回到排座次表的美好世界了
What's that?! What's that? What's that?
那是啥 那是啥 是啥
That's all right, all right. Oh, my good God!
没事的 没事的 我的天哪
That's disgusting! It's all right.
恶心死了 没事的
Hang on... No, you're all right, hang on!
等下啊 不 你没事 等下
You know, as soon as you tell people
你们知道 一旦你告诉别人
you are definitely, positively not David Essex's brother,
你绝对肯定不是David Essex的弟弟
it's funny how quickly word gets around that you are.
"你是他弟弟"反而会飞快传出去
Excuse me. Can you give these to David Essex?
不好意思 你能把这些交给David Essex吗
This is for him, and can you get him to read this and sign this?
这是给他的 你能让他看这个然后签这个吗
I'm his cousin, you know.
我是他表弟哦 你知道吗
Yeah, you know I'm not actually his brother?
你们知道我实际上不是他弟弟吗
He is, he is!
他真的是 真的是
I mean... I mean, I'm definitely not his cousin.
我是说 我是说 我绝对不是他表弟
Oh, behave!
噢 别闹了
Two strawberry milkshakes? Yeah.
两杯草莓奶昔 这儿
The attention was nice, but it was really just a bit of a game.
受到关注是很好 但感觉只是闹着玩儿
Until I met Heather.
直到我遇见Heather
Excuse me, I couldn't help overhearing.
不好意思 我无意中听到
I mean, I know you really look like him,
我是说 我知道你长得真的很像他
but are you really David Essex's brother?
但你真的是David Essex的弟弟吗
Me?
我吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I am.
没错 我是
Wow.
哇
Dad had promised Mum he'd make a go of his new job
爸爸向妈妈保证了会试着干新工作
and to his credit -- he'd managed to make it to lunchtime on day one.
值得赞扬的是 他成功坚持到了第一天的午饭
Opens this door and there was this cabinet full of brandy, scotch, vodka,
打开那扇门 一柜子的白兰地 苏格兰威士忌 伏特加
she says, "One of your duties is to make sure that"
她说 "你们的任务之一就是要确保"
"these boardroom decanters are always topped up."
"这些董事会会议厅的酒壶一直是满的"
And I thought, "Never mind the decanters, mate"
而我想着 "别管酒壶了 伙计"
"I'll keep myself nice and topped up, thank you very much."
"我会保证自己舒坦 加得满满的 非常感谢"
I did.
我确实这么做了
I dunno, Spud. You gotta be careful, mate.
我不知道 Spud 你得当心点 兄弟
It's a different game here.
这份工作很不一样了
He's right, Spud, it's a different game.
他说得对 Spud 这份工作不一样
Nah, nah, nah -- it's the same game, mate,
不 不 不 是一样的 兄弟
different turf, that's all. Same again?
换个地方而已 再来一杯吗
Oh, er, I better be getting back.
呃 我最好还是回去
What the... Why?
什么 为什么
I don't wanna be late first day, do I?
我不想第一天就迟到 对吧
What's the matter with him?
他怎么回事
Oh, sorry, mate.
抱歉 兄弟
He was always like that down the docks.
他在码头时也总是这样
Whenever there was a strike,
一有罢♥工♥
that ponce was always the first to vote to go back.
那娘炮总是第一个投票要回去工作
No, nah, not you and all this one, Dickie?
不会吧 你也要走 Dickie
It's my Mavis, Spud. I promised her.
因为我的Mavis啊 Spud 我答应过她
I mean, what would Bet say if you buggered this up first day?
Bet会怎么说 如果你第一天就搞砸这差事
My Bet would rather I be me own man than kowtow.
我的Bet宁愿我做自己的人 不去拍马屁
Mind how you go, Spud.
保重吧 Spud
Come on, ladies, up you come,
来吧 女士们 过来吧
otherwise you'll be like the bloke who missed the bus. Lots on!
不然你们就会像错过公交车那样干等 选吧
Can you hear me?
你听得见我说话吗
I'm saying,
我说
which are the King Edwards and which are the Maris Piper?
哪些是爱德华♥国♥王土豆 哪些是梅莉斯吹笛手土豆
My actual brother was still enthusiastically
我真正的哥哥仍激动得很
if recklessly -- continuing his exploration of inner space.
尽管有些鲁莽 继续他对内心空间的探索
The Navajo. They gave us potatoes.
纳瓦霍人 是他们给了我们土豆
I don't care if you got 'em from bleedin' Geronimo,
我才不在乎你是不是从妈的杰罗尼莫那里买♥♥的
I want three pound of Maris Pipers.
我只想要3磅梅莉斯吹笛手土豆
What on earth are you doing?
你到底在做什么
Micky! What...?
Micky 怎么
Oh, no.
哦不
I've only gone and turned into a bloody snail, ain't I?
我他妈快要变成蜗牛了 是不是
I'd asked Heather out to see David Essex's latest film.
我约了Heather出来看David Essex最新的电影
And I'd had a brain wave about the tickets.
我有个关于电影票的好主意
**Hold me close, don't let me go*
*抱紧我 别让我走
**Oh, no.*
*哦不
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Me dinner.
吃晚餐
Dinner? You mean lunch.
晚餐 你是说午餐吧
No, I mean me dinner. So what do you have in the evenings?
不 是晚餐 那你晚上吃什么
Tea. Tea? So what do you drink?
晚餐(茶) 茶 那你喝什么
That's very nice of you, I'll have a large brandy.
你太客气了 我要一大杯白兰地
I'm not happy with your attitude, Young.
我不喜欢你的态度 Young
I've had underwriters on the phone still waiting for their 12:00 mail,
承销商在电♥话♥那头 还在等他们12点的邮件
people walking around without the proper permits.
人们未经许可随意进出
No paper towels in the gents' toilets.
男厕没有厕纸
You ought to take a leaf out of your predecessor's book.
你要学学你的前辈怎么做事
When I gave him an order, he carried it out.
当我给他一个任务 他会好好办
Carrying you out in a minute.
两下就把你给办了
I beg your pardon.
你再说一遍
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
Now you look here, my man... Your man?
你现在听着 我的伙计 你的吗
Let's get one thing straight.
先把话说明了
You might be wearing a uniform,
你也许穿着制♥服♥
but you are nothing but a glorified doorman. Do you understand?
但你不过就是个虚有其表的门卫 明白吗
If I've got an errand I need you to run, you bloody well run it!
如果我有事要你去办 你♥他♥妈♥最好照办
Right, I tell you what.
是 这样吧
Could I have a word with you in private, please, Mr Carter?
请问我能私底下跟你说几句吗 Carter先生
You've turned into a maniac!
你成神经病了吧
And you're about to turn into Superman. What?
而你等会儿要变成超人 什么
Cos in a minute you'll be flying out that fucking window.
因为你♥他♥妈♥马上就要从那扇窗户飞出去了
Don't you ever talk to me like that again,
不许你再那样对我说话
and in front of all the young girls!
还当着那些年轻姑娘的面
Fred! Let him go!
Fred 放开他
Mr Launchberry, this is anarchy!
Launchberry先生 这是无法无天了
No.
不
This is bollocks.
这是胡扯
Fred! Where are you going?
Fred 你去哪
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表