剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**Cos it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
*To the mistakes that I made*
*被旧日的错误所困*
**From the cradle*
*从摇篮
**And I won't go till I'm ready*
*我不会离开 直到我准备好
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
My dad was never a worrier. He didn't have sleepless nights.
我老爸一向是个乐天派 从不失眠
And then my sister Sharon told him she was getting married.
直到我姐姐Sharon跟他说她要结婚了
It's going to cost a fortune, this wedding, isn't it?
这场婚礼要花不少钱 对吧
Mm.
嗯
It's a Baker wedding, got to push the boat out, haven't I?
这可是Baker家嫁女儿 要弄得热闹点 不是吗
I'm sure Roger's mum and dad'll help out. Yeah.
Roger的父母肯定会帮我们分担一些 嗯是
Oi! Don't you dare! Never in your life.
哎等会 你想都别想 绝对不行
Make me look like I've got the arse hanging out of me trousers?
你是想让我在大家面前抬不起头来么
But there's so many of us. And?
但是我们要宴请的人太多了 然后呢
I mean, how many was there at Paul and Paulette's wedding? 180?
Pual和Paulette的婚礼请了多少人来着 180个吗
I don't know.
不清楚
Then there's the hall. Church. Dress. Cars.
还要订礼堂 教堂 礼服 婚车
I mean, how are you going to pay for all that?
我是说 你怎么负担所有这些开销呢
Don't you worry about it.
你就别操心了
I'm just in schtuck for now, but,
我只是暂时不顺而已 但是
well, when my daughter gets married,
无论如何 我女儿结婚的时候
she's going to have the best a-goin.
一切都要给她准备最好的
**My old man passed on the flame of loss*
*我老爸在输球的怒火中去世了
I was a good footballer
我是一名不错的足球运动员
and had been made captain of the school team
也被我们的体育老师Glover先生
by our sports master, Mr. Glover.
任命为校足球队的队长
Come short, Butler, come short!
Butler 快找位置接短界外球 快
Don't all chase after one ball!
不要都追着那一颗球跑
How many balls are there then, sir? Come here, lad.
球场上还能有几颗球呢 教练 小子 过来
While it's level pegging, Mr Glover,
Glover先生 既然现在两队打平
is it a good time to call it off?
要不趁这个机会中止比赛吧
Is this you conceding the match, Mr Parslow?
你是认输了吗 Parslow先生
The conditions are very bad.
我的意思是现在天气太糟了
This is a Cup semifinal.
这可是布莱克杯半决赛
As I say to my lads, there's no such thing as bad conditions,
我常对我的小伙子们说 没有糟糕的环境
it's just bad attitude!
只有糟糕的态度
Come on, West Greenwich, step it up!
西格林威治队 加速 加速
They're ready to throw in the towel, this lot!
这帮家伙准备扔毛巾认输了
Wish somebody would throw me a towel.
我倒是希望有人能扔给我一块毛巾
**To be mesmerised by the beautiful game*
*沉醉于这场完美的比赛
Come on, West Greenwich. Victory huddle! Victory huddle!
快来 西格林威治队 来个胜利的拥抱
Lads, you are bringing into fruition a dream I have nurtured
小子们 你们马上就能实现
for 27 years ever since I came down to London.
自打27年前我来伦敦就致力完成的梦想了
Just one match left now, St Joseph's in the final, and this is...
现在只剩下一场决赛了 对圣约瑟夫 而这是
Cartwright? Sir?
Cartwright 是的教练
What are you doing in this huddle? I was substitute, sir.
你在跟我们在这干什么 我是替补 教练
An unused substitute, therefore, you are superfluous.
你是个不会被用到的替补 因此你是多余的
Superfluous, sir?
多余的
Superfluous. S-U-P-E-R-F-L-E-W-E-S.
多鱼 多多益善的多 年年有鱼的鱼
An unused substitute
一个不会被用到的替补
only has one duty after the match, attend to it.
在比赛后只有一个使命 打打杂
This is the year... Right over!
而今年 往这边打点
This is the year when I hang up my boots.
今年我就要挂靴退休了
And, I'll tell you this, lads, for nothing,
所以 小子们 我告诉你们
I am going to go out with a bang!
这场比赛 我赢定了
Football was my life. It always had been.
足球是我的命 它一直都是
But something else was taking over.
但某些东西正在取代它的位置
Nobody was exactly sure
没有人清楚地知道
what part of the curriculum Future Studies came under.
未来研究该归入哪类课程
But that wasn't the point.
但这不重要
The point was, it involved absolutely nothing resembling work.
重要的是它没有任何类似于课业的东西
And, best of all, the teacher was the smoking hot Miss Blondel.
并且 最棒的是 教这门课的Blondel老师超级性感
That's good. No, It's rubbish, Miss.
画的不错 不 老师 这就是垃圾
I didn't leave enough room for "Zeppelin".
我都没有地方写"齐柏林"了
Oh, I thought you were trying to show
噢 我以为你试图展示
how much pressure they're under, you know, squeezing them up?
他们饱受重压呢 你懂的 被紧紧地挤着的感觉
There is no such thing as bad art, only bad appraisal.
世界上没有糟糕的艺术 只有糟糕的评价
I like it, Danny.
我喜欢这画 Danny
What about Last Tango In Paris, Miss?
老师你觉得<巴黎最后的探戈>这部电影怎么样u3000
Is that art?
也是艺术吗
My dad says it ain't. He says it's filth.
我父亲说那不是艺术 那是淫秽
OK, well. Tell your dad
好吧 告诉你父亲
the real filth are
真正的污秽的电影
blatantly commercial movies only interested in making money.
明显是那些只对赚钱感兴趣的商业电影
On the posters for that Last Tango, Miss,
老师 在<巴黎最后的探戈>的海报上
it says, "This is passion, in bucketfuls". Is it, Miss?
写着"情欲倾盆如注"对吗
Yes. But it's not pornographic.
是的 但那不是色情
How do you know that, Miss? Because I've seen both.
你怎么知道呢 老师 因为这两种我都看过
Pornography is just about bodies.
色情片只是关于肉体而已
The Last Tango is about taking inner emotions to a higher plane.
而<巴黎最后的探戈>是讲述把内心情感升华到更高的层面
Oh! Plane! Like a spiritual plane?
噢 层面 像是精神层面吗
You know P-L-A-N-E, plane?
就是那个P-L-A-N-E 层面
Yes.
是的
So, how do you spell the one that flies? PLANE.
那那个会飞的机器怎么拼来着 PLANE
And, on this plane, Miss, is everyone in the nude?
那么 老师 在这个飞机上 每个人都是裸体吗
OK, thank you, Tommy.
噢 真谢谢你啊 Tommy
Now, please, everybody gather your things up.
现在 收拾好你们的东西
I was obsessed with Miss Blondel.
我非常迷恋Blondel老师
Every exotic myth about her swirled around
每一个关于她神秘的传说都围绕着
the little photographic dark room she'd set up.
那个她设立的摄影暗室
She always took lunch in there with her boyfriend, Mr Hall.
她总是在那里和她的男朋友Hall先生共进午餐
Oh, boys, since Kevin Blackwell left,
噢 小伙子们 因为Kevin Blackwell离开了
we do have an opening in the photography club.
摄影俱乐部有个空出来的名额
Anyone desperate to join?
有谁想参加吗
Can't, Miss. Tuesday evenings. Football training.
老师 去不了 星期二晚上足球队有训练
Er. Yeah, I will, Miss.
呃 老师 我去
See you there.
那到时候见
According to legend, an older boy,
据传说 一个比我们年纪大的男生
Mark Stitch, went in there with her
Mark Stitch 曾和她一起进过那个屋子
and things developed very nicely between them.
并且他们之间进展地很愉快
Shipment from Milan. Have a look at that.
从米兰运来的 来看看
Here you are, lads. Tel. Cheers, mate.
给 伙计们 Tel 谢了 老兄
I'll have two pairs, if you're knocking 'em out.
如果咱们要便宜处理这些的话 我来两双
That's the fucking point, we can't knock 'em out, they're all left feet.
问题就是我们他妈的没法处理它们 这些都是左脚
What's the point of that? To stop us knocking 'em out.
他们这么干的意义是什么 防止我们偷出来卖♥♥呗
Where are all the right feet? Liverpool.
右脚的鞋子都在哪儿 利物浦
What? They got the pox with everyone helping themselves.
啥 他们发现一路上所有人都雁过拔毛
Now it's left through London,
所以现在左脚的鞋从伦敦运
right through Liverpool. Can you believe it?
右脚的鞋从利物浦运 你能相信吗
Be fair, Spud, that's pretty shrewd. Isn't it?
说句良心话 Spud 这么做还挺精明的不是么
Is it? Whose side you on?
是么 你到底站在哪边的啊
How are we supposed to make a living?
我们之后该怎么谋生呢
Cyril Vosper's brother. Who? What?
Cyril Vosper的兄弟 谁 什么
He's got one leg. He'll have one.
他只有一条腿 他会买♥♥一只的
Oh, as it happens, I think it's the right.
噢 我突然想起来 他是买♥♥右脚的
Tell him to hop up to Birkenhead and sort himself out.
那就让他单脚跳到伯肯黑德自己买♥♥去吧
Just come in to say goodbye, lads.
只是来跟你们道个别 伙计们
I never thought I'd see the day.
我从来没想过会有这么一天
Come on, Spud, I'm 62.
拜托 Spud 我已经62岁了
She wants to move down to Dorset, be near her sister.
我老婆想搬去多塞特 离她姐妹近一点
Two grand it's up to now, never thought it'd go as high as two.
现在离职补偿也两千块了 没想到会给这么高的价格
Are you sure about this, Arseholes? I mean,
你确定吗 烂屁♥股♥ 我的意思是
things do have a habit of blowing up in your face.
你好像总能碰到衰"爆"了的事
OK. Here's what's so funny. Teddy Arseholes, as he was known,
好的 搞笑的地方是 虽然他本名叫Teddy Aerosol
was actually a corruption of Teddy Aerosol.
但大家取了谐音 都把他叫烂屁♥股♥Teddy
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表