剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
It's guaranteed then, innit?
这事儿就跑不了了
You're mental. I'm not going to lend you trousers
你真是有病 我怎么可能借给你
when I ain't even worn them myself.
我自己都还没穿过呢
Oh, come on you've got to.
你一定要借给我
I'll give you a pound.
我给你一英镑
I don't want a pound.
我不要你那一英镑
All right. I'll give you five pound.
好吧 我给你五英镑
You ain't got five pound!
你才没有那么多钱呢
All right, I'll give you a pound.
好吧 我给你一英镑
Come on -- there only going to be hanging up in your house.
来吧 不然你也只是把它挂家里而已啊
A pound? For two hours?
一英镑 两小时
Just while I ask her out.
只在我约她的时候穿
All right.
好吧
Lenny's reluctance was unusual.
Lenny这种不情愿是很少见的
People on the estate were normally quite happy to help each other out.
因为周边的人通常都很乐于助人
Freddie, Fred.
Freddie Fred
Floating.
漂浮
Freddie, can you help Lil out?
Freddie 你能帮Lil个忙吗
Why? What's a matter?
怎么了 什么事
Radio Rentals say they're coming round to take our telly back.
无线电租赁行的人说要过来收回我们的电视
Where's Wal?
Wal人呢
Oh, he's gone out. He'll have the right hump about it.
他出门了 这下他可得生气了
The Avengers is on tonight,
今晚要播<复仇者>
he likes that.
他喜欢看
Right.
好嘞
Yes? From Radio Rentals.
哪位 我是租赁行的
I'm sorry, but I've come to take the set back.
不好意思 我是来收回电视的
Oh, God... I suppose you'd better come in, then.
天哪 您请进吧
Who's this? It's Radio Rentals. This is my husband, Walter.
这是谁啊 租赁行的人 这是我丈夫Walter
The man's come to...
他是来
I've come to repossess the set. You what?
我是来收回你们的电视的 你什么
Stand aside, please, sir.
请站到一边 先生
It's our property. I'm sorry, Wally.
这是我们的财产 对不起 Wally
Well, how long has she been missing the payments?
她有多久没交过钱了
About, eight weeks now.
到现在有八周了
I'm really sorry, honestly I am. I'm sure you are... now.
真的很对不起 你现在是知道对不起了
Look, I've been giving her that money, mate,
我一直都有给她钱 兄弟
but she's been spending it. Well, it was only on food, Wally.
可她全花掉了 钱都用来买♥♥吃的了 Wally
Bollocks to food! She's been up the bingo with it.
胡说还买♥♥吃的 她拿钱去玩宾果游戏了
Here! Go on, take the thing. Take it.
去吧 拿走吧 拿走
Sorry about this, mate. I can't apologise enough.
抱歉啊兄弟 真是太对不起了
And as soon as you're out this door, mate,
等你前脚跨出门 兄弟
I'll knock it out of her.
我立马给她长长记性
Please, Wally, I didn't mean to.
求你了 Wally 我不是故意的
No, and I won't mean to neither.
我也不是故意要揍你的
Not in front of the man, Wally... He won't save you.
别当着外人的面 Wally 他可救不了你
Now, now, wait a minute, Mr Shaw.
等等 等一下 Shaw先生
I don't want this to get nasty.
我不想闹得这么不愉快
You clear off I'll sort this myself. Look, please, please.
你走吧 我自己解决 等等 拜托了
I don't want to cause any ructions.
我可不想害得你们吵架
I can't leave it like this.
我不能就这么走了
How about I go back and have a word about extending your credit?
不如我回去看看能不能延长你的信用期限
Oh, could you?
噢 可以吗
Oh, that would be marvellous, Mr...?
那就太好了 这位先生
What if I were to do that, sir?
这样可以吗 先生
Well, you can pay for it,
你就自己掏钱吧
out of your housekeeping -- cos I'm not paying twice.
从家务开支里扣 我可不会掏第二次
Yes, Wally. Straight. I will.
好 Wally 没问题 我会的
Go on, then. Put it back.
那好吧 放回去吧
Actually, could I try it over there?
那个 可以放在那边吗
I've always wanted to move it.
我一直想移过去
Actually, I did like it better where it was.
似乎 还是放原来位置比较好
Here. There you go, mate.
给 拿着吧哥们儿
There's five bob for your aggravation.
这是五先令麻烦费
Oh, thank you very much!
谢谢你了
Oh, Freddie, you are murder.
Freddie 你太厉害了
He thought you was going to kill me.
他以为你会杀了我呢
Only thing that gets knocked is Radio Rentals!
这下可只有租赁行被敲了竹杠
There you go, girl,
这就行了 姑娘
that should see you right for a couple of months.
你这几个月又有电视看了
Oh, ta, love.
哦 谢了亲爱的
The nearest thing we had to a youth centre
我们有的最接近青少年活动中心的地方
was a creepy street of abandoned old houses,
是一条满是废弃老房♥子的惊悚街道
locally known as Mud Island.
当地人叫这"泥岛"
Why?
为什么呢
Cos they were literally sinking into the rotten, Rotherhithe mud.
因为这些房♥子真的完全陷在腐烂的罗瑟希德淤泥里
Yeah, there's shit in here somewhere.
这里哪肯定有大便
Always is in old houses.
老房♥子不都这样吗
I reckon Teddy Dunderdale been in here again.
估计Teddy Dunderdale来过这儿了
Always leaves them behind. It's his trademark.
他总要留一泡 这是他标志
Where's Martin? Lenny's dropping the trousers round.
Martin人呢 Lenny要过来送裤子
He ain't really borrowing them, is he?
他不会真要借吧
Yeah, he's paid a pound to use them.
真的 他还花了一英镑
Lenny told me it was a fiver.
Lenny告诉我他花了五英镑
Why would he pay a fiver when they only cost 2.25?
他干嘛要花五英镑去借一条2.25英镑的裤子
Turquoise and gold. Amanda Bold.
金绿西裤啊 Amanda Bold啊
He won't get hold of Amanda Bold.
他不可能泡到她的
No-one's gets hold of her.
没人能泡到她
Turquoise and gold, Amanda Bold.
金绿上身 马子到手
Turquoise and gold, Amanda Bold
金绿上身 马子到手
Turquoise and gold, Amanda Bold.
金绿上身 马子到手
Oi! You up there?
哎 你们在上面吗
That's Martin.
Martin来了
Shh.
嘘
Here, don't muck about -- what room you in?
别闹了 你们在哪个房♥间
Yeah, yeah. All right.
行了 好吧
Where are you?
你们在哪儿呢
You up here?
这边吗
What room?
哪间房♥啊
Ma-a-a-artin!
Martin
Don't muck about, it's boring.
别闹了 真无聊
What room you in?
你们在哪间房♥啊
Is it this one?
这间吗
Come on, you moes, I ain't got time for this.
行了 你们这些家伙 我没时间闹着玩
Martin -- we're in here.
Martin 我们在这儿呢
Mart?
Mart
What was that noise?
刚那声响是什么
Martin?
Martin
Oh, shit...
糟了
Martin. Martin.
Martin Martin
Mart?
Mart
He ain't moving.
他不动了
Shit.
完蛋了
Other than a few pets,
除了几条宠物以外
this was our first proper experience of death.
这是我们第一次真正经历死亡
We hadn't quiet mastered grief either.
我们也不知道该怎么应对悲痛
Dickie was crying!
Dickie哭了
No, I'm not!
我才没有
Oi, shut up. It's Martin's auntie.
闭嘴 Martin的姑姑来了
Len, what's up?
Len 你在干嘛
Do you reckon his mum brought my trousers?
你觉得他妈妈把我裤子带来了吗
Oh, shut up about your trousers.
别提你的裤子了
Well, when can I ask for them back?
那我什么时候能要回来啊
Not today. Have some respect.
肯定不是今天 放尊重点
Yeah, you're going to have to wait at least another week, mate.
你至少得等一个星期吧 哥们儿
Too late. I'm going out with Amanda Bold on Friday.
那太晚了 我星期五要和Amanda Bold约会
Amanda Bold?
Amanda Bold
I thought you was going out with Marion Chivers.
我还以为你要约Marion Chivers
Yeah, I am.
我是啊
So, how comes you're going out with Amanda Bold as well?
那你怎么又要约Amanda Bold了
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表