剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Steady, Les, steady!
稳住 Les 稳住
That still don't look too secure to me, that.
那看起来还是不太保险啊
Oi!
喂
I said it wasn't secure, you heard me.
我就说那不保险吧 你听见我说了
Someone could have been killed.
很可能砸死人呢
You don't take the working man's welfare seriously round here.
你们对这儿的工人福利一点儿都不上心
So what happens now?
那现在啥情况
Well, for the next six months all the fish
这个嘛 接下来的六个月里
that are pulled out of there will be three-parts pissed.
捕上来的所有鱼都会是大醉状态
What, so all that lot's lost, is it? Gone!
什么 那些货就都这么没了 没了嘛
Unless you're willing to jump in after it.
除非你想跟着跳下去捞
Well, what about insurance? Shouldn't we get your names?
那保险怎么办 我们不是要记下你们名字吗
Excuse me, your names, please?
麻烦 说下你们的名字好吗
Names? That's Duke of Edinburgh.
名字 那位是爱丁堡公爵
That's Elvis Presley.
这是猫王
Donald Duck. And I'm the Dalai Lama.
唐老鸭 那我就是达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
My recording business was booming
我的录音生意好的不得了
to the point where supply
好到供不应求的地步 供货商
me
也就是我
couldn't possibly keep up with demand
生产速度根本赶不上需求速度
apparently the entire record-buying public of the United Kingdom.
显然需求市场来自整个大英帝国的唱片购买♥♥群体
Oh, no, it'll all be over
哦 不 这事儿肯定会占据
the front page of the Weatherfield Gazette on Friday.
周五<威泽菲尔德公报>的头版
Bet Lynch is definitely back in circulation.
Bet Lynch 肯定是重出江湖了
Haven't you seen this episode?
你们不是看过这集了吗
Yeah. We recorded it.
嗯 我们录下来了
How many times have you watched it?
你们都看了几遍了
About... ten.
差不多 十遍吧
Mad.
疯子
Oh, who's turned off the record player?!
谁把唱机关了
I did! I was sick of hearing Pink bloody Floyd.
我关的 他妈Pink Floyd快把我听吐了
Well, I'm never going to finish if you keep turning it off, am I?
你要是总关它 我就永远也搞不完了
You'll never finish by the look of that pile of letters.
从那堆信来看 你本来也不可能搞完
And there's two posts tomorrow.
而且明天还会来两次信
Lucky for you your father's workin' late tonight.
你该庆幸你♥爸♥今天要工作到很晚
So how long's it been, then, since this was last done?
上次有人干这事儿是什么时候
Whoa. It's gotta be 10, 15 years.
嚯 那可得有十年 十五年的了
Archie Clarke was the best at it.
Archie Clarke 以前最拿手这个
Archie Clarke? Didn't he drown or somethin'? Yeah.
Archie Clarke 他不是淹死了吗 是的
Doin' this?
干这个的时候
Indirectly.
间接地
He was on his way home from doing this and he got pissed
他干完了这个 回家的路上酩酊大醉
and fell off the Woolwich ferry.
失足掉下了伍尔维奇渡口
All right, chaps, have I missed it?
各位好啊 我错过了啥吗
Where you been? Sorry, Spud,
你去哪儿了 不好意思 Spud
I can't resist her toad in the 'ole.
我没法抗拒她的香肠烤布丁
What's happenin'?
怎么了
Alfie! Never thought I'd see you back in the docks
Alfie 没想到还能在这儿看到你
I thought you took the money?
我以为你拿了遣散费
He did. That's why he needs the work.
他就是拿了 所以他才需要来干这个
What you been doin' down there?
你在那下面干嘛呢
What do you think I've been...? Playing bleeding golf?
你以为我♥干♥嘛呢 玩儿他妈高尔夫吗
Here you are, I found it all on the bottom ready to bring up.
给 我看见所有货都在水底等着捞呢
Yes, look at this. At last, a chance to earn.
是啊 看看这个 终于有个赚钱的机会了
Go on.
开瓶
So, how's it goin', then, Alf?
你过得怎么样 Alf
Terrible. I just miss everyone.
太不好了 我想死你们了
You don't know how much it's part of your life
你永远意识不到你生活的某一部分有多珍贵
till you're out of it all.
直到你失去它
Fucking hell! It's like vinegar!
我♥操♥ 这尝着像醋
Not only does it taste like vinegar. It is vinegar.
不止尝着像醋 它就是醋
Look -- vinagre -- vinegar.
看 醋(西语) 醋
Right, sherry vinegar? Look at that!
真的 雪利醋 看啊
How are we supposed to shift that?!
这玩意儿我们怎么卖♥♥啊
Oh, what a waste of time!
简直是浪费时间啊
I could have been at home having apple crumble now.
我本来现在可以在家吃烤苹果酥呢
What's goin' on here?
你们在这儿干嘛呢
Night fishin'. Just doin' a spot of night fishin', that's all.
夜钓 就是小小地夜钓一下 没别的了
What was that?
那是什么
That one was too small, threw it back.
那条太小了 放生了
Always conduct yourself as an innocent man, Dad told us.
永远要装无辜 爸爸这么教育我们
Of course, he was an expert at it.
当然 他自己就是这方面的专家
Anyway, you shouldn't be on dock premises after working hours.
无论如何 你们不应该在下班时间出现在码头区域
Er, that's not true.
那可不对
Under the Port of London Charter of 1903,
1903年的伦敦港宪♥章♥规定
dockers are permitted to fish in the waters in which they toil,
码头工有权在他们工作的水域捕鱼
at any time, day or night.
无论何时 无论白天黑夜
I'd like to see that in black and white.
我倒想看看白纸黑字的规定
No need, son. It's filed away, up here.
不必了 孩子 它已经被归档了 就在这儿
Why's he in a wetsuit?
为什么他穿着潜水服
We're after skate.
我们要捉鳐
What?
什么
Skate. Fish. They're bottom feeders, ain't they?
鳐 鱼 它们生活在水底吃泥为生 不是吗
Port of London Charter of 1903 again?
这也是1903伦敦港宪♥章♥规定的
No. 1907, that one, 1907.
不 这次是1907年的 1907年
That's about right for you lot, ain't it, eh?
那宪♥章♥规定了你们的权利 是吧
You're all well out of date.
你们都太过时了
Within two years, there won't be no dockers left round here.
两年之内 这就一个码头工都不会有了
Oh, yeah? Well, what will be here, then, clever bollocks?
哦 是吗 那这儿该有什么呢 聪明蛋
Money. Real money, not your little scams.
钱 真金白银 不是你们这些小计谋
That's all getting bought up for property, innit?
这里都是要全部收♥购♥作房♥地♥产♥的 不是吗
You're round the twist. This is the busiest port in the world.
你疯了吧 这是世界上最繁忙的码头
They'll always need blokes like us, mate. Correct.
他们总会需要我们这样的汉子 对
So why are they offering you 1,200 quid to go away?
那他们为什么要给你1200镑让你滚蛋啊
That's a lot of piss-off money
对于一个他们想留住的人
for someone they want to keep. Come on.
这还真是好多滚蛋钱呢 走吧
Fucking arseholes.
一对傻屌♥
**I shot the sheriff*
*我杀了警长
**But I did not shoot the deputy...*
*但我没杀副警长
How much?
多少钱
See for yourself.
自己看吧
1,500 quid!
1500镑
Oh, my good God, Fred,
天呐 Fred
you've got to at least think about it. 1,500 pounds.
你至少要考虑下吧 1500镑呢
I can earn that in six months, Bet.
我六个月就能挣回来 Bet
What's the point of takin' it, then,
拿了又有什么用
in six months, not havin' a job?
六个月后连工作都没有
Any more mail?
还有别的信吗
Yeah.
有啊
Yeah, one or two bits.
有几封吧
But none of it's for you.
但都不是给你的
What the fuckin' 'ell's that? Here, look at that.
这他妈都是些啥啊 你瞧瞧
Who's moved in, The Beatles? You'd better ask Danny. Look.
谁搬过来了 披头士吗 你得问问Danny 瞧
Danny? Oi, Danny.
Danny 喂 Danny
What you done? Knocked off a mail train? What's this?
你干嘛了 抢邮车去了吗 这怎么回事
Sit down, Ronnie Biggs.
坐下 邮车大盗
And this had better all be straight.
你最好从实招来
Be a first time in this house if it is.
这场景在家里可是头一回见
Well, I was just foraging,
我只是四处打探
trying to get a few quid together, like YOU do.
想挣点儿外快 跟你一样
But I've gone in over me head.
结果却一发不可收拾
I don't know what to do, Dad.
我不知道怎么办了 老爸
What have you been doing?!
你干什么了
Taping LPs and selling 'em.
录唱片然后卖♥♥掉
Which is illegal, by the way, copyright, they call it.
而且这是非法的 告诉你 这叫版权
I've been trying to pay back Joey Churcher for this video recorder thing.
我是为了把钱还给Joey Churcher 就因为这个录像机
Owes him 100 quid, don't he?
欠了他100镑 是吧
He's asked you for 100 quid for that thing,
就那玩意儿 他管你要100镑啊
what, his mate knocked off for nothin'?
他以为可以随便敲诈朋友吗
Right, you leave Joey Churcher to me,
行 你不用管Joey Churcher了
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表