剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
姑娘们完全不介意是吧
No, you paid for the hall, Fred, you can go where you like.
当然 你包下了整个场子 想去哪儿都行
Exactly.
说的是
Thank you, love.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Now, then, let's get this sorted out, Betty Lockwood.
好了 我们现在就把话说明白 Betty Lockwood
I ain't 17 no more. No, but you're acting like it.
我不是17岁了 确实 但你的表现就像17岁
Oh, I don't know why it's hit me so hard today, Fred.
我不知道为什么我今天反应这么激烈 Fred
I've tried to control it but...
我试着克制 但是
.. I just can't see a future.
我真的看不到未来
And when was it any different? In 1949?
现在和当年 和1949年有什么区别呢
Well, I was just a girl then. You could have told me anything.
我当时只是个女孩 你说什么我都会信
Yeah? Well, here's something I didn't tell you.
是吗 接下来的话我从来没对你说过
Wish I didn't have to go.
真希望我不用离开
Would've liked to have heard the end of this.
很想知道这对话的走向
Here's something I didn't tell you.
接下来的话我从来没跟你说过
Getting you up the spout was the best day's work I ever did.
把你肚子搞大是我做过最成功的事
In my mind, that was a miracle.
在我看来 这是个奇迹
And all the people... Stop, stop, stop talking, Fred
而且所有人都 停 停 别说了 Fred
What?
怎么了
I'm still trying to work out if you just said something nice.
我还在琢磨你刚刚是不是说了句好话
Go out there and have a look around at all them couples.
出去看看那些夫妻们
Did any of them have an harder start than what we did?
哪一对的开始比我们更艰难
Do you think half of them would still be together today like we are?
你觉得他们中有一半能熬过我们所经历过的困难吗
You stuck by me, Bet, and I've never, ever forgotten that.
你对我不离不弃 Bet 我从来没忘记过这个
And you acting like this is frightening the life out of me.
而你现在这样快把我魂儿吓没了
If I hadn't met you, girl, if you hadn't had got pregnant,
如果我没有遇见你 姑娘 如果我没让你怀孕
I'd be doing 20 years now
我得在监狱里蹲20年
or I'd be dead at the bottom of the Thames. And that's a fact.
或者沉尸泰晤士河 一点不夸张
You've never said any of this before, Fred.
你从来没说过这些 Fred
I'm three parts pissed but I mean every single word I say.
我喝高了 但我说的每一句话都是真心的
I know I ain't easy.
我知道一切不容易
I know there are many women who wouldn't even put up with me.
我知道很多女人根本没法忍♥受我
You shouldn't have to put up with your husband.
对自己的丈夫不应该用忍♥受这个词
Of course you do. Everyone does, in different ways.
当然要忍♥ 所有人都忍♥ 情况不一样而已
And what about me, Fred?
那我呢 Fred
Do you have to put up with me?
你需要忍♥受我吗
You know, when I first started walking out with you,
你知道吗 我刚开始跟你约会的时候
I thought, "She's too good for me."
我觉得 "我可配不上她啊"
No, you never. I did.
你才不会 是真的
I thought there's not a chance she'll stick with me.
我觉得她肯定不会一直跟我在一起
That first night when we went in the Needle And Gun
我们第一次晚上约去针与枪酒吧的时候
I asked all my mates to be there and they didn't know why.
我把我所有兄弟都叫上了 他们不知道为什么
But as soon as I walked in with you on my arm, they got it.
但是当我挽着你走进来 他们就都懂了
But you could have had any girl you wanted.
但你当时可以得到任何一个女孩
I know. And?
我知道 所以呢
Blimey, Fred...
我的天哪 Fred
You're going to be telling me you love me next.
接下来你要说你爱我了
I do. I love you.
我爱啊 我爱你
Well, I could have done with a more romantic setting, but I'll take it.
情境可以更浪漫一点 不过这也可以接受
Well, that's our marriage, Bet.
这就是我们的婚姻 Bet
Frederick Joseph Baker.
Frederick Joseph Baker
I have taken into account your age
我考虑到了你的年龄
and the fact that you are recently married and expecting a child.
你刚结婚和你将要出世的孩子
However,
然而
I am satisfied you have systematically received goods you knew to be stolen
你系统性地收入你明知是赃物的货品
and enthusiastically sold them on for maximum profit.
并且以获取最大利益为目的出♥售♥它们
Therefore, I think a custodial sentence is in order.
所以 我认为判决监禁是适当的
You will go to prison for one year.
你将在狱中服刑一年
Fucking hell! And I thought we'd had you straightened.
我♥操♥你妈 我以为我们已经搞定你了
Silence in court. All rise.
庭内肃静 起立
Don't worry, Bet.
别担心 Bet
My God.
老天爷
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Sorry, Bet, we have to retrieve any suspect material.
对不起 Bet 我们得没收可疑物品
Look, I hate having to do this.
我真的很讨厌这么做
Then why are you doing it? This is my home.
那你为什么还在做 这是我的家
This... This ain't a home.
这 这根本就不算个家
Look
听着
your old man, I know his type.
你老公 我知道他这种人
He's got his head in the clouds.
不切实际
He don't know what's going to happen next.
对未来没有打算
Can you tell him to stop?
你能让他停下吗
I never really got over you, you know that?
我心里从来没有放下你 你知道吗
Are you sure you want to stay here? What do you mean?
你确定想待在这吗 什么意思
Plenty of room at my mum's. It's just me and her on our own.
我妈妈家只有我和她两个人住
You're welcome to stay there till you get back on your feet.
你经济条件好转之前 可以来跟我们住
What, with a baby?
带着个孩子吗
Baby and all.
孩子 什么都行
It's always about tomorrow with blokes like Fred.
和Fred这类人在一起你永远都在等待明天会更好
Sorry.
对不起
Tomorrow will do for me, Tom.
我可以等明天变好 Tom
We can't go yet. Mum and Dad, where's me mum and dad?
我们还不能走 我爸妈在哪里
Oh, here they are.
噢 他们在这儿
Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
You don't even know where you're going.
你们都不知道要去哪儿呢
Course we do, Jaywick Sands.
我们知道啊 杰威客海滩
Forget about Jaywick Sands. You're off to London Airport.
别想杰威客海滩了 你们要去伦敦机场
You're on the midnight flight to Majorca.
在午夜登上去马略卡岛的航♥班♥
You're going for a fortnight.
整整两星期
You're joking!
开玩笑吧
Honeymoon suite, the lot. All paid for.
蜜月套房♥ 你爹付过钱了
Aww, thanks. Driver's got your passports.
太谢谢了 司机有你们的护照
Thanks, Fred. You're all right, mate, have a good time.
谢谢你 Fred 别客气 玩得开心
Look after her, won't you? I will do.
好好照顾她 我会的
See you later.
再见
**Oh, this year I'm off to sunny Spain*
*噢我今年要去阳光明媚的西班牙
**Viva Espana*
*西班牙万岁
Did this have anything to do with Joey Churcher?
这事儿跟Joey Churcher有关系吗
Why else would I have that horrible ponce at the wedding?
否则我为什么要请那烂人来这儿
I do hope it's not going to be fully booked.
希望这次别再订满了
I do remember the caravan.
我还记得那次房♥车
Ah, Bet, this one's silver service, first class all the way.
Bet 这次可是五星服务 从头到尾顶级配置
And how have you paid for it?
你怎么付得起钱
Car's gone. Looks like we're walking home. Fred.
把车卖♥♥了 我们得走回家了 Fred
And I might have to borrow your watch in future.
还有我以后可能要借你的表
Oh, not your dad's fob watch.
噢不 你爹的怀表
That's the one thing you said you'd never part with. Yeah.
你说你永远不愿离身的东西 是啊
Well, if I can part with me daughter, I can part with a watch.
我都能和我闺女分别 我也可以和一只表分别
Did you see her face? Yeah.
看到她的表情吗 嗯
You're full of surprises today, ain't you?
你今天真是充满惊喜
Oh, yeah.
没错
Yes, I am. Shut up, everyone. Shut up. Shut up.
我确实是 大家闭嘴 安静
Right, ready, look up at the skies.
好 准备好 抬头看看天空
Look at this. Wally!
开开眼 Wally
All right, Spud. When you're ready, go for it!
可以了 Spud 准备好了就开始吧
Ahh!
哇
Well, that's it, I'm not fucking made of money.
好了结束 我他妈又不是印钞票的
That's it. That's your lot.
就这样 烟花就这点儿
What now? I've got nothing left.
还想怎样 我什么都没有了
Who are you? This is for you.
你是谁 这是给你的
And this lot. Where do you want it?
还有这些 你想放在哪儿
Oh, anywhere.
哪儿都行
Where's all this come from?
这些东西是哪来的
He said to say it's from Vic Damone.
他说就说是Vic Damone送来的
A proper couple my mum and dad.
我爸妈是对模范夫妻
Married for 25 years now.
结婚25年了
25 years!
25年啊
Dad still never worries about a thing.
我爸还是什么都不担心
And Mum, well, she tries her best to keep up.
我妈呢 尽量跟上我爸的节奏
Do you want to find somewhere?
你想换个地方吗
What? Like, do you mean...?
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表