剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
你待会会做牛排吗
Yes... I have, as it happens. Why?
嗯 我会啊 刚好有 怎么了
Cos Terry's got a hole in his boot
因为Terry的靴子有个洞
and he needs it soled and heeled.
他需要用你的牛排来补上呀
Oh, bollocks!
胡说八道
In fact, like many old industries,
事实上 像许多旧产业一样
the docks were facing closure,
码头面临着停业
with dockers offered money to quit.
码头工人们得拿钱走人
And now, new faces were appearing.
于是现在 出现了一些新面孔
Who's that?
那是谁
That's the new security firm they got in.
这是他们新聘的保安公♥司♥
Blimey, they only look about 15. Haha. Lovely.
天啦 他们看起来才15岁 哈 挺好
Lovely? What's lovely about that?
挺好 哪里挺好了
They won't have heard about any of the fiddles, will they?
他们应该还没听说过任何招数吧
He's right, we can go right through the book with 'em.
说得没错 我们可以跟他们玩玩三十六计
I reckon we could do Cat In The Box with kids like that.
我觉得可以和这些小屁孩玩玩"盒中猫"计
Cat In The Box was the oldest trick in the dockers' book.
"盒中猫"是码头工诡计中最老的一个
What you got in the box, Spud?
你盒子里装了什么 Spud
Stray cat, Norm, for me daughter.
流浪猫 Norm 给我女儿的
I'm going to have to look inside, I'm afraid.
我恐怕得看看里面
Come on. It's a stray cat. Open her up.
别了吧 这是只流浪猫 打开
Bloody hell!
该死的
Fucking hell! Thanks a lot Thank you
该死 真是谢谢你啊
Dad normally gave it about half an hour.
我爸他一般会等个半小时
Want to see the cat again?
你想再看看那只猫吗
No, no, you're all right, Spud, go on. Cheers, Norm.
不用了 你可以了 Spud 进吧 谢了 Norm
All right, calm down in there.
好了 在里边冷静点
We had ham sandwiches for a month after that.
我们家在这之后吃上了一个月的火腿三明治
Can't do Cat In The Box no more.
不能再玩"盒中猫"了
Reggie tried it the other week over at the East Gate,
Reggie之前在东门那里试过
and they looked in the box the second time.
保安第二次往盒子里看了
They looked in the box the second time? Yeah.
他们第二次还往里看了 是啊
So what? He offered 'em a drink.
那又怎样 他可以请他们喝酒
They weren't interested in a drink. They put Reggie on report.
他们对喝酒不感兴趣 还给Reggie打了报告
They weren't interested in a drink?! No.
他们对酒不感兴趣 可不
They're onto everything, Spud
他们盯得可紧了
and they're not even a little bit approachable.
他们压根儿就不好相处
So maybe it's time to take the money.
也许是时候拿钱走人了
Yeah. You might be right there, Ern,
是啊 也许你是对的 Ern
the offer was up to 1,200 quid in the last letter.
上次的信报价最多有1200英镑了
Don't you wonder why they're so keen to pay us off?
你们就不好奇为啥他们这么急着跟我们结清工资吗
You take that money, might as well cut your own throat.
拿了那钱 基本上就是自寻死路
The old game's changing, Spud. This ain't a job for life no more.
游戏规则变了 Spud 这活不能再做一辈子了
Don't piss about back there, you'll blow us all through the roof.
别在那瞎搞 你会把我们炸飞的
Hold on. Just need to connect it all up.
等一下 只要把这些都连好
Hello?
有人吗
Where is everyone? In here!
人都去哪儿了 在这呢
I've only been given two weeks to come up with the 100 quid,
我要在短短两星期内筹集100英镑
but right now, I was too excited to worry about that.
但此时此刻 我已经兴奋得顾不上那个了
What the fucking hell is that monstrosity?
这他妈是什么怪物
Right. Ladies and gentlemen, our house is now a cinema.
好了 女士们先生们 我们的屋子现在是座影院
What is it?
什么东西
It's a video recorder. It records the television.
这是录像机 可以录下电视节目
What for?
这有什么用
So you can watch programmes again.
这样你就可以重复看以前的节目了
What for? Well, you can keep shows on it.
有什么用 你可以用它保存节目
Keep shows?! You can fucking stage shows on that
保存节目 你♥他♥妈♥能在上面办个节目了
look at the size of it. Where did you get it?
看看这尺寸 你从哪弄来的
Here, ain't Joey Churcher got one of them?
Joey Churcher是不是也有这么个玩意
Joey Churcher? I hope not!
Joey Churcher 希望不是
I'm off out now, see you later. What is that?
我要走了 回头见 那是什么
It's a video recorder.
录像机
Who you meetin' tonight, Gog or Magog?
你今晚要见谁 歌♥革啊还是玛各啊
I'll be in about 11, Mum.
我大概11点回 妈
Be careful.
小心点
Make sure you are. Keep your hand on your ha'penny.
一定要小心 钱不要离手
She's off out with Roger again. Six months now.
她又出去见Roger了 到现在有6个月了
Why does she never she bring him home more often?
她为什么不多带他来家里啊
I wonder
我也在想
Right, there you go. Ready?
好了 来吧 准备好了吗
Born ready.
早就准备好了
This is good, innit
不错嘛 是不
Maybe it needs tuning in? Yeah.
也许要换个频道 说得对
Oi! Don't piss about with that,
喂 别瞎折腾
took us three days to find BBC Two!
我们花了三天才找到BBC二台
Better place than this, too!
比这地方好多了
What's that?
那是什么
That's last week's Rising Damp!
这是上周的<旧楼记>
Yeah, and we watched that last week.
是诶 我们上周看过的
You know what it looks like?
你知道这看起来像什么吗
Like the telly's had a stroke.
像是电视机中风了
It does! How much did you give for that?
是像啊 这玩意花了你多少钱
20 quid.
20镑
A score? 25 more like.
20吗 25还差不多
How are you going to pay for that?
你是怎么付的钱
You've used up all your birthday money on bleeding records?
你生日时收的钱不都花在该死的唱片上了吗
I'm like Dad, aren't I? I can always get hold of a few quid.
我跟老爸一样啊 总能搞到几个钱
Right, here's a tenner, put that with your nans' postal orders
好了 这是10磅 再加上你奶奶邮政汇票
and that's the end of it.
就这么多了
Don't be gettin' involved with the like of Joey Churcher, son.
别再跟Joey Churcher那种人有牵连了 儿子
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢老爸
Well, there we go. Do you want to watch it again?
好了 还想再看一遍吗
No.
不想
Since my dad had threatened to run over her last boyfriend, Colin,
自从我爸威胁要碾死她上个男友Colin
Sharon had been going steady with Roger.
Sharon就找Roger处对象去了
In comes Mr Collier and says,
Collier走进来 说道
"Brilliant, Barbara, go home early if you want."
"真棒 Barbara 早点回家吧 你要想的话"
And I thought, "Hang on, hang on, I did most of that,
而我想的是 "等等 基本上都是我♥干♥的活啊"
" I'm the one with Pitman's shorthand, 120 words a minute."
"我才是那个用皮特曼速记法1分钟记120个词的人"
Drives me mad up there.
我在那都快疯了
How was YOUR week?
你这周过得怎么样
Well, work's work, innit?
就那样 工作就工作样 不是吗
He wasn't exactly the romantic type,
他算不上什么浪漫情种
but she'd had plenty of them.
但她偏偏有的是浪漫
Oh, yeah! That's what I was going to ask ya.
哦对了 想问你件事
Do you want to get married?
你想结婚吗
What?
什么
Do you want to get married?
你想结婚吗
You was talking about it the other week with your mate.
前几周你和你朋友在谈这个
Shall we do it?
我们要结吗
Well, yeah, but... but do it different to that.
当然要 但 你要换个方式
What? Asking me to marry you,
什么 向我求婚啊
you've got to say, "Will you marry me?"
你得说 "你愿意嫁给我吗"
I just did!
我刚问了呀
Proper! You're supposed to get down on one knee.
正经点 你得单膝跪地才行啊
What, in here? You've got some chance!
什么 在这里 你真是会挑时机啊
Do you want to marry me or not?
你到底想不想嫁给我
What about my dad?
我爸怎么办
Sharon was on the verge of gaining a husband
Sharon即将迎来一个丈夫
while I'd already given my heart to a video recorder.
而我已全心投入于录像机
But, like my sister,
但是 和我姐一样
I was to scared to tell Dad the whole truth about our relationship.
我不敢告诉爸爸我们之间关系的全部真♥相♥
Mike.
Mike
Oi?
喂
What?!
干嘛
Mike, I owe more than 20 quid.
Mike 我还欠着20多镑
I knew you did. Go on, how much?
我就知道 说 还欠多少
30?
Yeah.
是的
You idiot. 30 quid just to tape Rising Damp.
傻子 30磅就录个<旧楼记>
It tapes other things, too.
还能录其他东西
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表