剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
嗯 我是该过去
Still no thaw then?
还没和好呢
Thaw? Oh, I'm fine, Lil.
什么和好 我没事 Lil
It's our daughter's wedding day.
我们女儿今天结婚呢
As long as he don't start nothing, I won't.
只要他不主动吵架 我就没事
But I ain't going round putting a show on for everyone.
但我可不会找事让别人看笑话
**Wrap up some red roses for a blue lady*
*包上红玫瑰给忧伤的姑娘
My old man was one of 12 Baker children,
我爸是Baker家十二个孩子之一
the best known family on the Isle Of Dogs.
他们家在道格斯岛鼎鼎有名
Mum was very shy and had convinced herself
妈当年很害羞 一直坚信
that having one of the Baker boys as her fella
和Baker家的孩子谈恋爱
was well out of her league.
自己是配不上的
**I'll hurry back and pick*
*我会赶回来 挑选
**Your best white orchids for her wedding gown*
*最美的白兰花 配她的婚纱
Oh, lovely.
噢 唱得好
Oh, Freddie, you were marvellous. Just like Vic Damone.
Freddie 你实在太厉害了 和Vic Damone一样
Yeah, just like him. There you go, mate.
没错 就像他一样 伙计 这边
Get this one down you. Cheers.
这个给你喝 谢谢
Hello again. Oh, hello, you.
你好 噢 你好 是你啊
What do you think? Yeah, it's all right.
你觉得怎么样 嗯 还行吧
Well, we think he looks like Vic Damone and all.
我们觉得他长得很像Vic Damone
You was out in Germany with him, weren't you, Freddie?
你之前和他一起在德国的吧 Freddie
Yeah, Vic Damone. Yeah. Sing another one for us, Freddie.
对 Vic Damone 对 再给我们唱一首 Freddie
Give us a minute and I will, yeah.
先给我几分钟 行吗
So, how have you been keeping?
嗯 你怎么样
The only people you were singing with in Germany
在德国跟你一起唱歌♥的
were the military police.
就只有宪兵队
All right, all right, keep it down.
好了好了 小声点
So, do you want a drink? No, I won't.
来一杯吗 不了
Thanks for asking me out tonight though.
不过谢谢你今晚邀我出来
I better be off now. Oh, really?
我现在该走了 噢 是吗
Yeah. You've got plenty of admirers to keep you company.
嗯 你还有不少崇拜者陪着你呢
I was only chatting.
我就只是聊聊天
Well, don't let me stop you.
行啦 我不打扰你了
Bye.
再见
And the kid says, "You can do what you like, love."
那小孩说 "你想干什么都行 亲爱的"
"I'm a jockey on me way to New Market."
"我已经别无所求了"
Come on, Bet, love.
好了 Bet 亲爱的
If Roger turns out to be half the bloke Fred is,
如果Roger能有Fred一半好
Sharon won't have done bad for herself.
Sharon就没选错人
Well, maybe Fred ain't quite the bloke you all think he is.
也许Fred不是你们认为的那种人
What you doing out here? Jacking me in, are you? Had enough.
你在这儿干什么呢 偷袭吗 里面呆够了
I'm having a baby.
我有孩子了
What you talking about? "Baby", whose baby?
你在说什么 "孩子" 谁的孩子
Your baby? What, my baby?
你的孩子 什么 我的孩子吗
Well, who else's do you think it is?
那你觉得还能是谁的
I'm not like you, am I?
我又不像你
Well... what about that copper you was going with?
那 那你之前约会的那个警♥察♥呢
Who, Tom? Yeah.
谁 Tom 是的
Fred, we've been split up a year.
Fred 我和他分手一年了
How do you think pregnancy works?
你觉得怀孕是怎么怀的
You sure it's mine?
你确定是我的吗
Any baby I have must be yours. All right?
我的孩子肯定是你的 好吧
Fucking hell. Erm...
操♥他♥妈♥的 呃
Well, there it is. That's it, then.
噢 行吧 那就这样了
What? I'm lumbered.
什么 我有负担了
Oh. Oh, that's nice.
哦 噢 这话说的
Oh, come on, I didn't mean it like that.
别 我不是指这事不好
Freddie, your public needs you.
Freddie 观众们叫你回去
Come on, Baker, there's several sizzling women in there waiting for you.
过来啊 Baker 有好几个兴奋不已的女人等着你呢
Well, Fred?
怎么样啊 Fred
Come back in. Come on.
进来吧 来啊
**I have often walked...*
*我从前经常走在
Your audience needs you.
观众们需要你
**.. on this street before*
*在大街上
**But the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before.*
*但从前人行道总是在我脚下
Mum, go on and talk to Dad.
妈 去跟爸爸说说话
I've been talking to him for 25 years,
我都跟他说了25年的话了
let me have the night off, ey?
让我消停一晚上吧 好吗
Blimey, Bet, Joey Churcher. Hide your jewellery.
天哪 Bet Joey Churcher来了 把你的首饰藏起来
See, that is what I am talking about.
看到了没 我就是说这种事
Who invites one of the Churchers to his own daughter's wedding?
谁会邀请Churcher家的人参加自己女儿的婚礼
Might as well have one of the Kray brothers here.
还不如请黑社会的头子来这儿呢
Yeah, go on, Fred, buy him a drink.
是啊 去吧 Fred 请他喝杯酒
Even today he can't leave it alone,
即使到现在他也不消停
wheeling and bleeding dealing.
就知道投机倒把
Oh, no. Here comes Uncle Frank.
噢 不要啊 Frank叔叔来了
Come on, everyone, join in!
大家过来啊 一起来
In a minute, Frank, I'll have a go in a minute.
等一会 Frank 我过会儿再试试
Can't stand nothing like that.
我可受不了那个
That's one thing me and Fred have got in common.
Fred在这点上跟我一样
Come on, let's go outside before silly balls commandeers us.
来 我们去外面 免得蠢货们开始吆喝
All right, it's true. I am.
好吧 是真的 我是
But now that you know, you've got to understand
现在你知道了 你就得明白
I only share this secret with very close friends.
我只和非常亲密的朋友分享这个秘密
Wow. Can I ask one thing?
哇 我能问件事儿吗
If this is his sister's wedding, how come David Essex ain't here?
如果这是David Essex妹妹的婚礼 他为什么不在呢
Well, success has overtaken him
这个嘛 他太成功了
and David's career has to come first during this hectic period.
繁忙时期 David的事业必须摆在第一位
Can I talk to you?
我能和你聊聊吗
How long have you been there? Long enough.
你站在这儿多久了 够久了
Won't be a minute.
很快回来
I cannot believe you're still pulling this David Essex crap.
难以置信 你还在搞David Essex这套把戏
What? I'm... I'm not. Right.
什么 我 我没有 是啊
So you're wearing a white suit, you're doing that silly smile,
那你穿着白西服 笑得那么傻
and you've got this thing around your neck
脖子上还系着这玩意
for nothing then, have you? I actually can't get this off.
什么目的也没有吗 我解不下来了
Listening to you with them was making my toes curl.
听你跟她们说那些 我都要尴尬死了
OK? It's like you've gone mad.
好吗 你就像疯了一样
I don't know what to do any more.
我不知道还能怎么办
I've told too many girls now, they'll kill me.
我告诉了太多妹子 她们会杀了我的
Why can't you just go back to being yourself?
你为什么不能做回自己呢
It was good enough for me.
你对我来说就够好了
So, have we got a deal? Here, we got a deal.
所以 我们成交了没有 给你 成交
You happy with that?
你开心吗
I've got to be. I've never done anything like this in my life.
必须啊 我这辈子还从没干过这种事
And there's definitely no risk with it?
这真的没有风险吗
Risk? Come on, Spud, it's a straightforward number.
风险 得了吧 Spud 就是个简单数字
You know me.
你知道我的
Yeah, I do indeed, Joey.
是 确实知道 Joey
God knows what Bet will say Come on, everyone! Join in.
天知道Bet会说啥 大家来啊 一起来
Follow me.
跟着我
Frank, there's nobody behind you.
Frank 你后面根本没人
Fuck's sake.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
We're looking for a Reginald Armitage.
我们来找一个叫Reginald Armitage的人
Armitage you say?
Armitage吗
Nah, not here. Also known as Leonard John Whitby.
没 没这人 他还叫Leonard John Whitby
Also known as Frederick Joseph Baker.
还叫Frederick Joseph Baker
Oh, Freddie? Oh, so he does live here.
噢 Freddie 所以他是住在这
Upstairs, first floor.
在楼上 二楼
He's out but his wife's in.
他出去了 但他老婆在屋里
Police, open up.
警♥察♥来了 开门
Hello? Bet?
你好 Bet
Tom? Blimey, how are you?
Tom 天哪 你还好吗
All right. Can we come in?
还行 我们能进来吗
Yeah.
能
So...
所以
You got married then? Yeah.
你这是结婚了 是啊
And a little'un on the way.
孩子就要出生了
You were the one who said you were too young to settle down.
你以前还说自己太年轻 不想安顿下来
Well, maybe I found Mr Right.
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表