剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Totter? Manure?
收废品的 肥料
I was here first!
我先来的
And it didn't take him long to realise
他没用多长时间就意识到了
that the demand for horse manure in the well-to-do neighbourhoods
富裕地区对马粪肥料的需求
far outstripped his old nag's capacity to supply it.
远超过了他的老马的供应能力
For my roses.
给我玫瑰用的
Please! Whoa, steady.
求你了 喔 冷静点儿
What followed was inevitable.
接下来的事情就无可避免了
**Marta, rambling rose of the wild wood*
*Marta 野树林里攀爬的蔷薇
**Marta*
*Marta
Whoa!
喔
**With your fragrance divine*
*带着天赐的芳香
All right, Tony! Spud.
好吗 Tony Spud
Whoa! I've got 14 sheets of corrugated iron on there.
喔 我弄来了14片瓦楞铁皮在车上
Give us me whack before I go, cos I need it.
我走之前把我的那份钱给我 我有用
Spud. What?
Spud 怎么了
There's been a complaint.
有一起投诉
A what? For the first time in the history of this yard,
什么 这个院子里有史以来第一次
somebody has returned a bag of our horse manure.
有人退回了一袋我们的马粪
Because it was packed out with rubble!
因为里面混了碎石子
Now I've worked that area of Eltham all my life.
我都在埃尔特姆区域工作了一辈子
And now you've ruined it on us. They don't want us back there.
现在你把一切都毁了 他们不想让我们再去那了
I was just trying to spin it out a bit further, Tony.
我只想要一泡能多用几次 Tony
He only goes once a day.
它一天只拉一次
It's shit, Spud.
那是粪 Spud
How can you try and swindle people out of shit?
你怎么能为了粪试图欺骗别人
One for the road?
走前最后来一份
It's your fault.
都是你的错
**Mmm, I'm a fool for a cigarette*
*嗯 我是想要一支烟的傻瓜
**Lord, I'm a fool for a cigarette*
*主啊 我是想要一支烟的傻瓜
It don't make no sense.
没道理啊
How can you be fired from being a rag-and-bone man?
你怎么收破烂都能被炒呢
You didn't like me doing it anyway! No, I didn't.
反正你也不喜欢我♥干♥这个 没错 我不喜欢
It's bleeding embarrassing. I've been telling people all sorts.
太他妈尴尬了 我只能跟别人撒各种各样的谎
But why has everything got to be a racket?
但为什么每件事最后都得变成诈骗
I'm surprised you didn't sell the horse.
我很惊讶你没把马卖♥♥了
Can I remind you why I was doin' it in the first place?
能提醒你一下我一开始为什么干这个吗
What about Sharon, the wedding she wanted?
Sharon怎么办 还有她想要的婚礼
What about being proud?
还有要自豪那一套呢
Fred! You were never going to pay for it with
Fred 你可不能用
what came out of an horse's arse, were you?
马屁♥股♥里出来的东西为婚礼付账 不是吗
And this is just what you are like.
这就是你的本性
Everything has got to be bent.
一切都会变得不正派
Well, what d'you want me to be a copper?
那你想让我♥干♥什么 警♥察♥吗
That wouldn't be a bad idea.
那也不是个坏主意啊
You're losing your self-control.
你在失去自控
And you are losin' your self-respect.
而你在失去自尊
Don't you look at me like that.
别那样看着我
I'd take a tenner for you right now.
现在有人给我十镑我都能卖♥♥了你
I've only ever seen Yvonne cry once, at the end of Butch Cassidy.
我只见Yvonne哭过一次 在<虎豹小霸王>结局的时候
You've been going out with her for ages.
你们交往了好几年了
What you going to say to her?
你准备怎么跟她说
Well, it's not easy to break a girl's heart, Tom,
要伤一个女孩儿的心可不容易 Tom
but I think, in the long run,
但我觉得 长远看来
she'll see I'm actually just being kind.
她会明白我只是想表现得友善点
Have you got a plan? I'm going to go round,
你有计划了吗 我准备四处走走
see if she fancies going up the Wimpy,
看她想不想去温皮快餐厅吃一顿
and have one last great night together before I tell her.
在告诉她之前度过最后一个精彩的夜晚
She'll be upset but Yvonne's just a girl.
她会伤心的 但是Yvonne只是个小女孩儿
I need a woman now, I'm not...
我现在需要的是女人 我不
Danny! Hello, darling.
Danny 好啊 亲爱的
Don't "Darling" Me.
别叫我"亲爱的"
So you're going out with this school teacher, then?
你要和那个学校老师约会了是吧
Where d'you hear that? Only from about 100 differnt people
你从哪儿听说的 也就从100个不同的人那吧
cos you've been telling everyone you're having it off with her.
因为你一直在告诉所有人说你跟她上♥床♥了
I haven't. You have. It's what you told everyone about me.
我没有 你有 你跟所有人就是这么说我的
Just make sure you remember to take your school cap off while you're doing it, yeah?
只想说做那事的时候你记得把校帽脱了 行吧
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Tommy, you know about this, don't ya? About what?
Tommy 你知道这件事吗 什么事
Go away. You're useless, you are
滚蛋 一点儿用也没有
Anyway, I'm finishing with you.
不管怎么样 我和你玩完了
Tony Gooch asked me out. He's from the co-op.
Tony Gooch约我出去玩儿 他合作社的
I really fancy him. So...
我挺喜欢他的 所以
Tony Gooch. I don't know him.
Tony Gooch 我不认识他
You don't have to, do you, darling?
你没必要认识他 对吧 亲爱的
D'you want to go up the Wimpy?
你想去温皮吃一顿吗
No. No, I don't.
不 不 我不想
And I don't want you to talk to me or even look at me ever again,
我不希望你再和我说话 甚至再看着我
do you understand? Good! See you, then!
明白了吗 好的 再见
She's brilliant, ain't she?
她真拽 不是吗
Mind if I go out with her?
介意我跟她约会吗
Fuck off, Tom!
滚你的 Tom
Unemployed again, Dad was missing the old gang.
再次失业后 爸开始想念他的老朋友们
That's all she was bothered about.
她就在担心这个
Hey, we miss ya, Spud, straight we do.
嘿 Spud 我们可想死你了 真的
Did I ever tell you the totter's story? Listen to this.
我跟你们讲过那个混♥蛋♥的故事吗 你们听着啊
Ere, we've got to get back. It's quarter to three.
我们要回去了 已经二点四十五了
No, it'll only take a minute. It'll only take a minute. See you later, Spud
别啊 马上讲完 马上讲完 再见 Spud
Save it, Spud, save it. We'll be back at six. See ya later.
先留着 Spud 先留着 我们六点回来 待会见
Tara. Tell you what, Spud. You've got nothing else to do
再见 知道吗 Spud 如果你没事干的话
you might as well have a kip in here.
干脆在这儿小眯一会算了
Another year behind us...
又一年过去了
As for me, I was still wrestling with myself.
至于我 我还在犹豫不决
Should I stay or should I go?
我到底是去是留
So a big thank you to Mr Glover and the football team.
非常感谢Glover先生和足球队
Sorry we couldn't organise the open-top bus, Mr Glover.
可惜我们当时没租辆敞篷大巴啊 Glover先生
But now before Jeremy Langford reads us his specially written poem
现在在Jeremy Langford朗诵他特意写的诗
"The Term of My Life"
"我人生的阶段"之前
Wanker!
垃圾
Oh, poem!
天啊 诗
Fine, settle, settle down.
好了 安静 安静
I would ask any remaining boys who will be leaving us this week
请所有决定终止学业的学生
to come forward and place their release forms,
上前提交退学申请表
which must be signed by their parents, on the desk here.
上面一定要有父母签字 放在这张桌子上
**Midnight*
*午夜
**on the water*
*水面之上
**I saw*
*我看见
Oh, you frightened the life out of me
你吓死我了
I thought you was a ghost.
我还以为是只鬼呢
Yeah. I think I am!
是 我觉得我就是
Murder, innit, Spud? Being out.
挺不好受吧 Spud 离开这里
Worst day's work I've ever done in my life.
是我这辈子干过最差劲的事
What was I thinking?
我当时在想什么啊
Fancy a pint?
来一杯
Nah, I can't
不 不行啊
I got too much to do preparing for tomorrow morning.
明早开业还有一大堆活要准备呢
Not you and all.
别连你都这样
You'll sort something out, Spud.
总有办法的 Spud
I'm struggling. Straight up, I'm struggling.
我就是挣扎度日 说真的 挣扎度日
And the real... Oh, bloody hell.
再说真正的 哦 该死
All right, old type, what you lot doing hiding in here?
同志们朋友们 你们俩在这里干什么呢
Here, Wally, who have you come as?
你好 Wally 你在演谁呢
I'm the killer gorilla in a Perspex hat, who says so?
我是亚克力帽杀人猩 谁说的
I say so, and that's that.
我说的 听我的
What, you doorman down the Regal now?
怎么 你现在给皇室看门了
No, the Royal Division Of Commissionaires, Spud.
不对 是叫皇家门卫分部 Spud
The official custodian for a magnificent new executive establishment
我是个正式管♥理♥员♥ 负责一栋崭新宏伟的行政大楼
now standing on the site formerly known as
它就坐落在以前被称为
the old Tobacco Dock.
"烟草码头"的旧址之上
You used to work at Tobacco Dock.
你以前就在烟草码头工作啊
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表