剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm just going, you can have him all to yourself.
是的 我要走了 他是你一个人的了
Bye, darling. See you next week. See you later, darling.
再见 亲爱的 下周见 再见 亲爱的
See you, Barbara. Yeah, bye, darling.
再见 Babara 拜 亲爱的
Mind how you go.
路上小心
So, have you settled in?
所以 你适应这儿了吗
I'm struggling to get used to all this open space, Spud.
我在努力地习惯这里开阔的空间 Spud
Have to get yourself a dog, take it for walks round E Wing.
你有没有给自己弄只狗 到五号♥楼遛一遛
Did you collect the reward money yet?
你去领赏金了吗
Yeah, picked it up this morning.
领了 今天早上领的
They were fucking furious!
他们气炸了
Nothing they can do, though
但他们也无计可施
I was the one that brought you in.
确实是我把你带进来的
Two and a half grand round to Jeanie's
两千五给Jeanie
I kept a monkey for meself, right?
我自己留五百 对吧
And you're happy with that?
这么分你接受么
I was happy with the war record.
只要有参军记录我就心满意足了
Thanks very much for that, by the way.
对了 多谢你给我参军记录
So, you and Barbara, you're... you're back on, are you?
所以 你和Babara 你们 你们重新开始了是吗
Oh, she's an angel. That's nice.
噢 她是个天使 那不错
What you got -- three months left, is it?
你还剩 三个月了对吗
Three days.
三天
What do you mean, "Three days"?
什么意思 "三天"
I'm having it on me toes again.
我又准备好了
What?
什么
Well, this reward money stroke.
好吧 赏金这件事
If it works once, it can work again and again.
如果一次能成功 那我可以照这个套路接着来啊
But you can't go back up Jeanie's attic!
但你也没法再去Jeanie的阁楼了吧
Never you mind about Jeanie's attic.
不用担心Jeanie的阁楼
Barbara, she's got a cellar!
Barbara 她还有个地下室呢
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**Cos it all goes whizzing by*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
**To the mistakes that I made*
*被旧日的错误所困
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表