剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
什么 你是说
It's a wedding night, ain't it?
这是新婚之夜嘛
Yeah.
是噢
Hey, this will do.
嘿 这儿就行
Hello? Who's that? Danny.
你好 谁啊 Danny
Dad? It's me, Danny.
爸 是我 Danny
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I... was just wondering where Mum is.
我就在想 我妈去哪儿了
Yeah? Well, she's in here with me.
是吗 她跟我在一起
Is she? Yeah.
她在啊 对
She can't come out.
她现在抽不开身
She's helping me look for something.
她在帮我找东西
**But I will ignore the best of me*
*但我愿意放下最好的自己
**For the future of what used to be*
*只为曾经所期盼的未来
**Cos I'm willing for the best of me*
*我愿意成为最好的自己
**With a picture of what used to be*
*带着对美好往昔的回忆
**And I will live all the best of me*
*我一定要活成最好的自己
**With a picture of what used to be.*
*带着对美好往昔的回忆
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表