剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
You coming down?
你下来吗
Fuck off.
这他妈逗我呢
Go on.
去吧
What, you...?
什么 你是说
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
You all right?
你还行不
Help me, help me! Come on...
帮我一把 帮我一把 加油
Shaky, meet me halfway!
Shaky 到半路来接我
You want to try doing it with a plate of food in your hand!
你想试试手上拿盘吃的爬这个是什么体验吗
**When are you going to come down?*
*你何时才会下来
**When are you going to land?*
*何时才会降落
**I should have stayed on the farm*
*我应该待在农场里
**Should have listened to my old man.*
*应该听我父亲的话
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You what? Who gave me up? Was it Bill Drake?
你说啥 谁出♥卖♥♥♥的我 是Bill Drake吗
What? Jimmy Martin? Eric Hannon?
啥 Jimmy Martin 还是 Eric Hannon?
No. Micky Benacki?
不是 Micky Benacki吗
Gary Wiltshire?
Gary Wiltshire
Frankie Wilkinson?
Frankie Wilkinson
Terry Butt?
Terry Butt
Bertie Burkett?
Bertie Burkett
Fucking hell, Shaky. Who don't know you're up here?
该死的 Shaky 还有谁不知道你躲在这
It's a select band, Spud.
那是我挑选出来的一群人 Spud
Only those who need to know.
只有需要知道的人才知道
Come on, who was it? Noone told me!
快告诉我 到底是谁 没人告诉我
Spud, I need a name, or you can go home right now.
Spud 我只要一个名字 不然你干脆就回家吧
Was it Freddie Jones? No, it was...
是Freddie Jones吗 不是 是
Teddy Williams. Teddy Williams!
Teddy Williams Teddy Williams
That grass! I knew it.
那个告密小人 我就知道
That no-good, bean-spilling bast...
那个肮脏的 卑鄙的畜
Hang on, who's Teddy Williams?
等一下 谁是Teddy Williams
I don't know, I just made the name up.
我也不知道 我瞎编的
It don't matter, Shaky, honest. Your secret's safe with me.
没关系 Shaky 说真的 我会为你保密的
I just come up here to talk to you about something.
我就是过来跟你商量点事
You tell that Teddy Williams I don't like grasses.
你告诉那个Teddy Williams 我不喜欢告密小人
I may be stuck up here, but my reach is long.
我人可能困在这里 但是我的影响力还在
I just came to say
我只是过来跟你说
I'm sorry to hear about your Billy passing away.
我很遗憾你哥哥Billy去世了
Billy...Broke my heart.
Billy 他伤透了我的心
We was close, up until our twenties,
我们很亲密的 到二十多岁时都还是
and then all of a sudden, he's gone straight.
然后突然间 他就改过自新了
Got a job on the cards -- moved to a big house in Cockfosters.
找到了一份工作 搬到了考福斯特区一栋大房♥子里
None of us could understand what went wrong.
我们都不明白到底哪里出了问题
Yeah, well... That's what money does to some people, Shake.
是的 这就是金钱对人的影响 Shake
Oh, for fuck's sake. What's that?
噢 见鬼了 这是什么
That's me wash bucket. Oh, right. Thank God for that.
这是我的洗漱桶 哦 还好 谢天谢地
Where's the... other one?
那你的 另一只桶呢
It's up there.
在那上边
What's it doing up there?
你为啥把它挂在这上面
I kept kicking it over -- and Jeanie sleeps underneath.
我总会踢翻它 而Jeanie还睡在下边
How can you live like this? Like what?
你是怎么能忍♥受这种生活的 哪种生活
Stuck up here in the pitch-black, 14 months?
困在这么个黑咕隆咚的地方14个月
Can't go nowhere, can't see no-one, do anything?
哪也不能去 谁也见不到 啥也不能干
Banging your head on a bucket of shit every ten minutes?
脑袋每十几分钟就会撞在一桶屎上
Spud, I value my freedom.
Spud 我珍视我的自♥由♥
So, will you be going to Billy's funeral?
所以 你要去参加Billy的葬礼吗
No, I can't risk it.
不 我不能冒这个险
It was my birthday last week, I never even come down for that.
上周是我生日 就这样我都没下去
Your birthday? It's the same as mine, February.
你的生日 你不是跟我一样吗 二月啊
Eh? Where are we now, then? June!
呃 那现在是几月 六月
March, April, May, June...
三月 四月 五月 六月
Oh, right. It's a leap year.
噢 对啊 这是个闰年
Well, it's going to be hard then,
好吧 这就很难办了
putting Billy in the ground without me being there.
在我不在场的情况下给Billy下葬
But what can I do?
但我能做什么呢
There's reward money out for me, Spud. Did you know that?
外面正在悬赏捉拿我 Spud 你知道吗
You tell that Teddy Williams
你去告诉那个Teddy Williams
if anything happens to me, I know who to come looking for.
如果我出了什么事 我知道该找谁
Look, if you could go to Billy's funeral, would you go?
这样 如果你能参加Billy的葬礼 你会去吗
Oh, I'd give anything to go. Anything.
我愿为此付出任何代价 什么都行
Yeah? Well, there might be something we can do here, Shaky.
是吗 那我们或许还真能做点什么 Shaky
Your Billy -- he fought in Aden, didn't he?
你的Billy 他在亚丁打过仗 是吧
Yeah. He's got medals and everything.
没错 他还获得了勋章和别的什么的
He was mentioned in dispatches twice.
新闻报道过他两次
It had been a week since I'd left school
我退学已经一周了
to start a hot romance with my teacher
为的就是和我的老师谱写一段火热的恋情
the amazing Miss Blondel
迷人的Blondel老师
but she'd made no attempt to contact me.
但是她根本没来联♥系♥我
It was as if I'd imagined the whole thing.
好像整件事都是我臆想出来的一样
Now, this is a photo.
这倒是张有意思的照片
"Young man at a crossroads".
"十字路口前的少年"
Still interested in photography, Danny?
对摄影还感兴趣吗 Danny
Oh, yes, miss.
噢 是啊 老师
I was just walking about, taking some shots.
我正好在附近走走 拍几张照片
That was awkward, last week.
上周真是尴尬
What?
怎么了
You turning up at school
你突然出现在学校
and asking me to lunch in front of my class.
当着全班的面邀请我去吃午饭
I didn't mean nothing by it.
我没别的意思
I told you before, Danny, school is out of bounds.
我之前告诉过你 Danny 学校是禁区
Out here, of course, things are different.
当然 出了学校 事情就不一样了
Oh, are they, miss?
噢 是吗 老师
Yes. For a start I'm not "Miss".
是的 首先我不是"老师"
I'm Louise, OK? Hey, Danny.
我是Louise 明白吗 嗨 Danny
Hello, Louise. How do you do?
你好啊 Louise 你好吗
Yeah, good.
不错 挺好的
Your parents don't know you have left school, do they?
你父母不知道你已经退学了 是吗
Yeah.
知道啊
No.
不知道
Did you come into school especially to see me?
你去学校是专门为了见我吗
No.
不是啊
Yeah.
是的
Well, now that you're your own man...
好吧 既然你是自♥由♥身
What are you doing on Saturday?
你星期六准备干点什么
Saturday? Er... Nothing.
星期六 呃 没什么安排
Why don't you come over?
你要不要去我那
We can look through some of my photo albums.
我们可以翻翻我的相册
Stay over, if you like.
留下过夜 如果你想的话
Stay over, where? My place.
过夜 在哪 我家啊
Mark used to.
Mark也这么干过
Oh... Yeah, yeah.
噢 是啊 是啊
Yeah... Er, that would be...
没错 呃 那么就
I'll take that as a "Yes". See you there.
我就把这个当成"是"了 到时候见啦
**A man conceived a moment's answers to the dream*
*那一刻男人找到了梦境的答案
I've got three rather interesting items to show you
我有三样很有意思的东西要给你们看
from the stolen goods list this week,
它们都来自本周的失窃物品清单
starting off with the break-in in Bethnal Green three weeks ago...
咱们从三周前贝思南格林区的非法闯入案开始
Dad, there's someone here to see you.
爸 有人要见你
Yeah? It's a policeman.
是吗 是个警♥察♥
All right, Kenny son? All right, Spud.
怎么样啊 小Kenny 挺好的 Spud
She was panicking, then.
那她就是瞎惊慌了
Sit down, I just want to see what he's saying here.
坐吧 我就想听听他要说点什么
Do you watch this? Yeah.
你看这个节目吗 看
So if anyone offers you cheap bottles of Chanel perfumein the Croydon area,
所以若有人要在克里登区卖♥♥给你廉价的香奈儿香水
do please get in touch...
请和我们联♥系♥
Do you know anything about that? Croydon?
你知道那件事吗 克里登区
No, it's news to me.
不 我也刚听说
We've just had some of that "Taboo" Come in --
我们刚收了一批那种"违♥禁♥品♥"
you know, the old "Parfume De Toilet".
你知道的 老式的"淡香水"
Oh, yeah? That's a bit of a drop-off from Chanel, innit?
哦 是吗 那就是丢失的香奈儿的一小部分 对不对
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表