剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Still do, Spud. Still do, but now it's known as Ottawa House,
现在也是 Spud 只不过现在那叫渥太华之家了
headquarters of the Royal Bank of Canada.
是加拿大皇家银行的总部
And my job is to keep out riff-raff like you.
我的工作 就是赶走你们这种贱民
Now that's a turncoat.
这个才叫叛徒
I'm only playing -- what's the matter with you?
我这是随大流 你怎么回事
All the lads are at it, all the chaps are down here.
所有人都干这个了 所有人都在
You've got Geoff Kelly. Danny Marney. Keefy Pace
有Geoff Kelly Danny Marney还有Keefy Pace
I mean,
我说
half the West India Dock have joined the RDC now.
以前西印度码头的人现在一半都来银行了
So, what do you do?
你们都干什么
Well, we're 50% security, 50% messenger boy,
一半时间是警卫 一半时间送信
and 50% right at it.
还有一半嘛干老本行
Now, Alfie, I've got six gross of skinless chipolatas,
好了 Alfie 我这有72打去皮香肠
generously if unwittingly donated by my esteemed employer.
我尊敬的老板慷慨而又迷糊地捐给你了
Lovely, I'll sort you out later down the pub.
太棒了 待会去酒吧再跟你算钱
What, there's scope?
怎么 你那有商机
Scope, Spud? Scope?
商机 Spud 何止商机
It's like the wild fucking west, my old son.
这他妈就是狂野西部啊 老朋友
Next best thing to the docks, this is.
这可是除了码头外最好的活计
Yeah, how d'you get in the swim?
你怎么掺和进来的
All you need is a clean Army record.
只要你有良好的参军记录
Well, that's me out of it.
那我没戏了
Spent all my National Service on the run.
我没服兵役光逃役了
Spud.
Spud
Let me put it another way, my old son.
让我换种说法 小伙子
All you need is to get hold of a clean Army record.
你只需要拿到一张良好的参军记录
I've got a good Army record -- Vera Lynn, White Cliffs Of Dover.
我有张♥军♥队唱片啊 Vera Lynn的 <多佛白崖>
Not now, Alfie. Not now.
别打岔 Alfie 不是时候
Not now, Alf. What if I could get hold of one, then?
不是时候 Alf 假设我能搞到一张 那然后呢
Well, then, I would propose you,
然后我就可以举荐你
one of the chaps would second you,
再来个人附议
I'll take you down to get measured up for the old, er, uniform.
我就能带你去量尺寸 做一套体面的制♥服♥了
I think that could be arranged, Woody.
我觉得这行得通啊 Woody
I think that could be arranged.
我觉得行得通啊
Well, in that case, Frederick, my old China,
如此说来 Frederick 我的老朋友
welcome to the RDC, sire.
欢迎加入加拿大皇家银行 陛下
**We are the soldiers of the Queen, my lads*
*我们是女王的士兵 小伙子们
**Who've been, my lads, and seen, my lads*
*行万里路 见多识广 小伙子们
**We'll fight for England's glory*
*我们为英格兰的荣誉而战
**And we'll show them what we mean.*
*我们要给他们瞧瞧咱的本事
Whoaho! Where you going, Spud?
噢吼 你要去哪儿 Spud
To war, Alfie. To war! Come on
上战场 Alfie 上战场 快来
And so, fellow pupils. As we race to finish
正如此般 同学们 我们企盼结束之时
We are strengthened by knowing we were schooled
同时也因西格林威治的教育而强大
In fair West Greenwich.
在其美丽的羽翼下
Oh, fair!
哦 美丽
Boo!
嘘
Thank you. Thank you, Jeremy.
谢谢 谢谢你 Jeremy
Well, I'm, I'm sure that has all of you asking
嗯 我 我相信你们都很想知道
just what will the next year bring? I'm not.
下学年会怎么样 我不想
Yes, right, settle.
好了 行 安静
Right, so members of staff will also be leaving us at term's end,
好了 下学期也有一些职工要离开
eight of them all told and I'm sure we all wish them well
一共八个人 让我们祝他们生活顺利
with the various professions that they've chosen.
前程似锦
And for many of you,
你们很多人
Baker, where you goin'? there will be challenges to meet
Baker 你去哪儿 都将会面临一些挑战
new mountains to...
会攀登新的高峰
Baker, will you sit down? I haven't finished yet. I have.
Baker 快坐下 我还没结束呢 我结束了
Right, Baker. Baker? Baker, come back here!
行了 Baker Baker Baker 回来
You are still a pupil at this school. No, I'm not.
你还是这所学校的学生 不 我不是了
All, right, quiet. Quiet! No, quiet. Sit down! Quiet!
肃静 全体肃静 肃静 坐下 肃静
Come on, lads! Quiet!
加油 小伙子们 肃静
Quiet, please.
请肃静
This was great. I felt liberated.
这感觉很棒 我感到解放了
Then it occurred to me -- what was I going to tell him indoors?
然后问题来了 我要怎么回家跟他说
Shit!
妈的
My solution was simple -- I wouldn't tell them anything.
我的方法很简单 什么都不说
See you.
再见
Oh, hold on. Nearly forgot. What?
哦 等一下 差点忘了 什么
It's Friday. You've got woodwork. Nearly forgot your apron.
今天周五 你有木工 差点忘带你的围裙了
Of course. Forget your head if it weren't screwed on.
啊对 总是丢三落四
Yeah. Bye.
嗯 再见
Today at last, I was going to show Miss Blondel
终于到了今天 我要向Blondel小姐表明
I was not a little schoolboy any more.
我不再是个上学的小屁孩了
But before I could see her in class,
但在去课上见她之前
I first had to go to church.
我得先去趟教堂
Baker, where's your uniform?
Baker 你的校服呢
I... left. Remember? Oh, yes. What are you doing here?
我 退学了 还记得吗 哦 对 那你在这儿干什么
I've come back again, you know -- just stay in touch, Ronald.
我又回来了 你懂的 就保持下联♥系♥ Ronald
Seems to me a lot of you boys leave one day and return the next
在我看来 你们这帮学生昨天走了今天又回来
just for the simple thrill of calling my staff and I by our Christian name
就是为了体验一下直呼教职员工和我大名的快♥感♥
am I right? No...
是这样吧 才不是呢
Ronald.
Ronald
On your way, Baker.
干♥你♥的事去 Baker
You can call me Danny!
你可以叫我Danny
Where's Louise?
Louise在哪儿
Who?
谁
Miss Blondel. In the dark room.
Blondel老师 在暗房♥
Oh. Hi, er... Miss Blondel.
哦 你好 Blondel老师
Hello, Danny.
你好 Danny
So -- is there anything you want?
所以 你找我有事情吗
Er, yeah.
呃 有
I was just wondering, er...
我就是在想 呃
what you were doing at lunchtime?
你午餐时间都在干什么
Having my lunch, I expect.
吃午饭啊 我会
Er, yeah. Yeah. Of course.
呃 对 对 肯定的
Now if you don't mind, I do have a class to take, Danny.
现在如果你不介意 我还有课要上 Danny
Merci.
谢谢
Oh, very nice, Louis.
哦 很不错 Louis
You need some green, right?
要加绿色 对吧
You do know I have left school now?
你知道我现在已经退学了对吧
Yes. I know.
对 我知道
Let me see, because this green is a bit...
我来看一下 这个绿色有点
this colour is a bit fading.
这个颜色有点淡
Do you want to use the yellow? Yeah? OK.
用这黄色怎么样 这样 好
**All the young dudes. Hey dudes carry the news*
*所有年轻人啊 嘿兄弟们 带着各自的消息
What had I done?
我都干了些什么啊
**Boogaloo dudes carry the news*
*跳着波加洛 带着各自的消息
Hello, Baker. Hello, Neil.
你好 Baker 你好 Neil
**They say time will wait for no man*
*他们说时间不等人
**They say time is on my side*
*他们说时间还多得很
**I can never make my mind up*
*我永远来不及做决定
**As it all goes whizzing by from the cradle to the grave*
*因为光阴似箭了无痕 从摇篮到坟墓
**From the cradle to the grave*
*从摇篮到坟墓
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
**I know I won't be a slave*
*我知道我不会屈服
*To the mistakes that I've made*
*被旧日的错误所困
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表