剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Hello.
好啊
Wasn't expecting you back so early. How'd it go?
没想到你这么早就回来了 怎么样
Want a bacon sandwich?
来个培根三明治吗
I run into Smithfield Smutty down the market, got a pile of bacon.
我去市场遇到了肉老板 带回来一堆培根
No, thanks.
不用 谢谢
- I'll have one. - Here you are.
我要一块 给你
Here, haven't you got a wedding dress to be fitting in to?
你不是还有件婚纱得穿上吗
I'm not havin' sauce on it.
我又不会沾酱吃
Oh, well that's all right, then.
哦 那就没问题了
So, how did it go?
所以 怎么样
I jacked it in.
我不干了
Eh?
啊
Nah, just windin' you up. You should see your face.
没 吓唬你呢 看你那表情
Ohhh!
噢
No, I was, er, just being shown the ropes today.
没 今天我就是被领着转了转
Half day, you know, first day and that.
半天时间 你知道的 第一天嘛
God, I thought you were serious.
老天 还以为你说真的
Don't do that to me again, you rotten sod.
别再对我做这种事了 你个坏蛋
No, it's going all right.
没事 一切都还不错
Take a bit of getting used to, though.
只是需要花时间适应
Good, where's Danny?
很好 Danny在哪呢
Don't think he's home yet.
应该还没回家吧
Too busy tryin' to convince some poor cow down the cafe
忙着让一个咖啡店的可怜姑娘相信
that he's David Essex's brother.
他是David Essex的弟弟
Is that why he's started dressing like a pikey?
所以他才开始穿得像个吉普赛人吗
This Donny Essex, does he work up at the fairground?
这个Donny Essex 他是在游乐场工作吗
He's a pop star, Dad.
他是个流行歌♥手 爸爸
He's got an earring.
他戴了个耳环
I think Danny's going to get one.
我觉得Danny也会去整一个
Oh, is he? His mother'll help him pack.
哦是吗 他妈妈会帮他打包行李的
Right, come on then, you, get 'em off. What?
是哦 你 快点脱衣服吧 什么
I'll press it for tomorrow.
我要把它熨了 明天穿
Oh, I thought my luck was in then.
哦 我还以为我走大运了
Where's your cap?
你的帽子呢
I threw it at some bloke when I walked out.
我辞职出门后扔给某个家伙了
Here, Sissy Painter says if you do well in a job like this,
Sissy Painter说如果你能好好干这类工作
they keep you on for life.
一辈子都不愁了
Yeah, well, let's just see how it goes, eh.
是啊 等着看之后进展如何吧
Living a double life wasn't easy for Dad.
双重生活对爸爸来说着实不容易
Whereas by now, I was an old hand.
反之 我现在已是轻车熟路
See you, Dad. Yeah! Yeah!
再见 爸爸 好 好
Back in his civvies, with a good breakfast inside him,
换回日常的穿着 饱吃一顿早餐
Dad headed straight for his favourite bookies in Rotherhithe New Road.
爸爸直接前往罗德海特新路上他最爱的赌场
Unfortunately, his route took him down Silwood Street,
不幸的是 他的路线要经过斯尔沃德路
where he ran into the only other person in the world, apart from my mum,
在那里他撞见了世界上除我妈之外唯一一个
that he definitely did not want to see that day.
他那天绝对不想见到的人
Spud! Oi, Spud!
Spud 喂 Spud
Buckle Eyed Bill Pitts.
斗鸡眼Bill Pitts
Dad was firmly of the opinion that if you looked
爸爸坚信如果你
a boss-eyed bloke in the face before a bet,
下注前正视了斗鸡眼的人
it brought you bad luck.
那会给你带来霉运
Well, look, I just want a quick word with you. No, not now!
嘿 我只想和你很快说几句 不 现在不行
I'm sure you can see two of me. Have a word with the other one.
我相信你能看到两个我 和另一个我说吧
I can get hold of some Hoovers
我能搞到些吸尘器
and some hairdryers, you interested?
还有些吹风机 你感兴趣吗
No, I'm not. Stay indoors!
不 不感兴趣 待屋里去
Dad and Buckle went through the same pantomime every time they saw each other.
每次见到对方 爸爸和斗鸡眼都会搞这套
Oi! Oi! Oi! What you doin'? How come you're not at school?
喂 喂 喂 你在做什么 怎么没去学校
The, erm, the fire alarm went off.
啊 火警警报响了
Fire alarms? I'll give you fire alarms.
火警警报啊 我给你警报
You're hoppin' it, ain't ya? And I've caught you.
你逃课了是吧 而且我逮到你了
When you go in tomorrow,
明天你再去学校
don't ask for a note from me or your mother.
不许向我或者你妈要一分钱
Oh! Dad...
噢 爸爸
I've left school.
我已经退学了
Left school? When?
退学 什么时候
Ages ago. I been too scared to tell you.
好久之前了 我一直害怕告诉你
So what you been doin' with yourself? Walking the streets?
那你一直在干嘛 在街上游荡吗
Your mother is going to go potty. Where's your uniform?
你妈妈会疯了的 你校服呢
In here. In there? That's deception, that is.
这里面 在那儿 这是欺瞒 绝对的
That's against the law -- failure to maintain yourself.
这是违法行为 无法养活自己
What you going to do?
你将来要做什么
Photography?
摄影
Fuckin' photography. Huh!
去你♥妈♥的♥摄影
I don't know what's happening to you, I really don't!
真不知道你是怎么回事 我真不明白
I have nightmares,
我会做噩梦
nightmares you're going to wind up workin' in a women's shoe shop.
梦见你最后跑到女鞋店里工作
Dad? What?
爸爸 干嘛
Where's your uniform?
你的制♥服♥呢
Oh, bollocks.
哦 我去
Come on, let's go and have a drink.
来吧 我们去喝一杯
A drink. What, like in a pub?
一杯什么 是在酒吧吗
Yeah. Well you've left school now, ain't ya?
对 你已经退学了 不是吗
You're a funny kid, you are, God knows where you get it.
你是个有趣的小伙 天知道你遗传谁的
Spud! Fuck off, Buckle,
Spud 滚开 斗鸡眼
don't look at him, son. Don't look at him!
别去看他 儿子 别看他
Stay indoors!
待屋里去
Come on, Micky, how long you going to stare at them boxes?
拜托 Micky 你还要盯着这些盒子看多久
Woman here wants two dozen golden plums.
这位女士想要两打黄李子
All right, all right.
好的 好的
Golden plums.
黄李子
Jesus Christ!
天啊
He'll be all right. Whoa, it's his eye!
他会没事的 喔 他的眼睛
All right, good day at school. History was good.
你好啊 今天在学校挺开心的 历史课不错
And geography.
地理课也是
I've got some homework to do, so...
我还有功课要做 那我就
**Rock and roll me all night long, babe.*
*整夜一起摇摆 宝贝
All right!
你好啊
Well, I've not had a bad day,
我今天还不算太糟
got to know a few of 'em a bit better.
又跟他们其中一些人更熟了
The guv'nor seems like a nice bloke.
老板看起来是个不错的家伙
This guv'nor -- did he give you any good tips?
这个老板 他给你什么好建议了吗
Eh?
啥
For the horses?
关于押哪匹马的
Cos the only person you've seen today
因为你今天见的唯一一个人
is Buckle-Eyed Bill Pitts on the way to the betting shop.
是去赌马路上遇到的斗鸡眼Bill Pitts
He told me.
他告诉我了
Nah. I've... I've... I've been at work all day.
不是啊 我 我 我一整天都在工作
Yeah?
真的吗
So what do you need a change of clothes for?
那你拿一套换的衣服干嘛
I knew it, boss-eyed blokes -- always poxy bad luck!
我就知道 斗鸡眼的家伙永远都是扫把星
This has got nothing to do with luck, Fred.
这跟运气可没关系 Fred
I wasn't even there ten minutes
我在那还没到十分钟
and I knew I wasn't cut out for it.
我就知道我不适合那儿了
They said I was a glorified doorman. The lowest of the low.
他们说我是个虚有其表的门卫 底层中的底层
Me, a doorman!
我 一个看门的
So why all this pantomime today?
那为什么今天要演这一出
I tried to tell you last night, but...
我昨晚试着告诉你的 可是
You just looked... heartbroken.
你看着就像心碎了一样
I am heartbroken. Now.
我现在是很心碎
The way you lied to me. And creeping around behind my back?
你对我撒谎 还背着我搞小动作
And now we're back at square one.
现在我们又回到原点了
All your dock money's gone on this...
你从码头那赚的钱都花在这个
this wedding we've got hurtling towards us,
这个即将到来的婚礼上
and then what are we going to do?
接下来我们该怎么办
This was our chance to get straight.
这是我们过上好生活的机会
Proper job, Fred.
正经工作 Fred
You had a proper job.
你有份正经工作
Let me tell you about that proper...
让我跟你说那个正经
No, don't tell me nothin'
不 什么也别跟我说
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表