剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表
Bill got quite legless the other night. How dare you!
Bill之前一天晚上喝得酩酊大醉 你竟敢说这个
I was simply looking under the sofa for a small piece of string.
我只是在沙发底下找一小截绳子而已
Now, we must be off, Mary.
我们这会得走了 Mary
Well, have a lovely time. Thank you!
好的 玩的愉快 谢谢
Tara! Tata.
拜拜 拜拜
Bye.
再见
Now that we were hardened drinkers,
我们现在既然已经是久经酒场的人了
school suddenly seemed
学校生活对我和我的伙伴们来说
a bit slow and childish for me and my mates.
突然显得有点漫长幼稚起来
There was the occasional bright spot, though.
不过偶尔也会有亮点
OK, please be seated.
好了 请坐下
Yes? Sir, we already are seated, sir.
怎么 老师 我们已经坐下了
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
OK, I'm well aware, as I'm sure you are,
好了 我很清楚 并且知道你们也很清楚
what the subject of today's lesson is.
今天这堂课我们要讲什么
And it's a lesson that I'm sure most of you think you don't need.
我相信这是一节你们大多数人认为没有必要上的课
Langford does.
Langford需要
Human reproduction.
人类生殖过程
Now, I take it you all know what reproduction means.
好的 我猜你们大概都已经知道什么是生殖了
Having it off.
干一炮
OK, all right. All right!
还好 好吧 注意
Let's get this over and done with then.
让我们一次性把这个话题说清说透
Any more you'd like to add?
还有人要补充吗
Knobbing. Get in!
操♥逼♥ 插♥进♥去
We can do better than that, surely. What your mum did.
我们的品味应该没这么低的 你妈妈做过的事
Chapman, see me afterwards.
Chapman 下课来找我
OK, in front of you, you'll find some small bits of paper.
好吧 在你们面前有几张小纸片
I'd like you to write down any questions you might have.
希望大家能写下你们的问题
And please, don't put your name on them.
请注意 不要写上你们的名字
This is entirely anonymous.
这完全是匿名的
Thank you. All right, let's see what we've got, shall we?
谢谢 好了 来看看都有什么问题吧
"What happens when a sperm hits another sperm?"
"如果一个精♥子♥撞向另一个精♥子♥ 会发生什么"
There is a... substance,
有一种物质
which is called seminal fluid, in which sperms will float around
叫精♥液♥ 精♥子♥在里面可以自♥由♥浮动
and slide passed each other very easily.
并且可以轻松地滑过彼此
Next one. "Why is Langford a queer?"
下一个 "为什么Langford是个基佬"
Well, I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.
嗯 我不屑于回答这种无聊的问题
Just going to straight press on, thank you.
咱们直接说重点好么 谢谢
"What is a fart?"
"放屁是什么"
Well, you've shot yourselves in the foot there, haven't you?
好吧 你们一定要搬石砸脚 是吧
You've shot yourselves in the foot,
这是你们自找的
because now I'm going to ask you all
因为现在我要让你们所有人
to write the following phrase five... hundred... times.
抄写接下来的这个短语 五 百 遍
"The human body is a wonderful instrument"
"人体是一台绝妙的仪器"
".. that deserves my respect."
"值得我尊重"
Sir, I can't see your writing.
老师 我看不见你写的字
Can you stand to the left a bit, sir?
你可以往左边站一点吗
Bit more, sir. Can't see the first bit.
再挪一点 老师 看不见开头一部分
What's so funny?
什么事这么开心
Ignorance, boys.
无知愚昧的想法 孩子们
It is a terrible thing to have hanging over you head.
让它悬在你头顶是件很糟糕的事
Mum was determined to continue with
妈妈决定要继续
her own form of adult education.
她自己的成年教育
Do you ever drink wine, Maur?
你喝过葡萄酒吗 Maur
What do you mean, wine?
什么意思 葡萄酒
Well, you know. With your dinner and that.
你懂的 配正餐之类喝的那种
What, corn beef and chips?
怎么 配咸牛肉罐头和薯条吗
I don't mean now.
我又不是说现在
No. Indoors. Oh, no, wine ain't for indoors.
不 在室内喝的那种 不是吧 红酒不是在屋里喝吧
It's for when you go up West, ain't it?
是去西区的时候喝不是吗
And holidays. They had some in the hotel we was in last year.
还有假期时候 我去年住的那个宾馆里面有
Where was that? Bournemouth.
那是在哪 伯恩茅斯
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Well, we never had none of it. But they had it there.
我可从来没喝过 但是他们那里会喝
I'm sure you can get it from the off-licence.
你肯定能从黑店里买♥♥到
Why? Fred got hold of a load of grapes?
怎么 Fred搞到一大堆葡萄了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Hello!
我回家了
Is this supposed to be this far-fetched.
这剧真要这么扯吗
It's called The Prisoner,
这剧叫<囚徒>
Dad. You just go with it. Go with it?
爸 你就顺着剧情看吧 顺着它
The only prisoner here's the poor bastard stuck watching it.
这里唯一的囚徒是必须要看它的倒霉蛋
Wine? What you bought wine for?
红酒 你买♥♥红酒回来干什么
Just thought it was time for a change.
我觉得是时候做个改变了
Is this about that bastard washing machine?
是因为那个破烂洗衣机的事吗
I've told you, I'll get hold of another one for you.
我跟你说了 我会给你再搞一个
I got a few things on the bubble right now, all right?
我有些事还没落实呢 好吧
I don't want things on the bubble.
我不喜欢事情落实不了的感觉
I want them...un-bubbled. Here. Permanent.
我想要踏实的东西 当下的 永久的
Get your feet off my settee.
把你的脚从我的沙发上拿下来
It's the only decent thing I've got.
这是我唯一一件拿得出手的东西
Bet, you don't want to start drinking wine. It's not for us.
Bet 你还是别喝红酒了吧 这不是我们这种人喝的
Just try some with me, will you?
一起喝点吧 行不行
Do you reckon this is how they do it up Claridge's?
你猜他们在克拉里奇酒店是不是也这样开瓶的
Careful.
小心点
Oh, bollocks! Gone inside.
哦 操 掉进去了
Oh, it's The Prisoner.
噢 是<囚徒>
Getting a drink was hard enough,
找杯酒喝已经够难了
but pretending you hadn't had one was nearly has hard.
但是假装没喝过酒其实是差不多难的
What you doing?
你们干嘛呢
Living the high life.
享受上流生活
Like yourself.
跟你一样
Here you go. Go easy. It's got to last.
给你的 少倒点 得省着喝
Go on, get stuck in.
来 一醉方休
You'll be talking like the Queen Mother after that.
喝完你就该像王太后那样说话了
What do you reckon?
觉得怎么样
It's lovely. Yeah?
很不错 是吗
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I don't think that screwdriver helped.
我觉得用螺丝起子开瓶可能对味道没什么帮助
Oh, well, I like it. Makes a nice change.
哦 我喜欢 改变一下挺好的
Here, have you trod in something?
这 你是踩了什么吗
He has! Oh, Danny! Danny!
是 噢 Danny Danny
Dirty bastard. Get out. Get out.
脏死了 出去 出去
Go on. Animal. Don't put it down.
出去 小畜牲 别踩地
Hop! Hop! Ugh. God's sake!
跳 跳 老天啊
What's that? Fish batter?
那是什么 鱼面糊吗
It's his keys, ain't it?
这不是他的钥匙吗
Yeah. They fell off the counter at the chip shop!
对 它掉进薯条店的柜台了
Get a couple of gherkins with them?
没一起拿几个小黄瓜呀
Well, this is a mad house! It's a mad house! Careful!
这真是个疯人院 疯人院 小心点
This is what I'm talking about, Fred.
我说的就是这种事 Fred
The sofa's ruined.
沙发毁了
I can't have nothing nice, can I?
我就不能有点好东西吗我
Fred, I need a word.
Fred 我要跟你谈谈
'I am a free man!'
"我是个自♥由♥人"
What?
怎么了
I... I feel like I...
我 我觉得我
I feel like we're on a roundabout...at a fairground,
咱们的生活像是坐在旋转木马上 在游乐场里
grabbing at things as they go by,
伸出手抓经过的东西
dropping them and grabbing at other things as they come by.
丢下又抓别的经过的东西
We're trying hard but we're not getting anywhere.
我们很努力但是哪里都没能到达
Where do you want to go? No!
你想到哪 不是
No, what I mean is...
不是 我的意思是
don't you think we're missing out on things?
你不觉得我们错过了一些事吗
No. I don't.
我不觉得啊
Well, sometimes I do, Fred.
有时候我觉得有 Fred
Don't you ever think of trying something new? Another thing, say?
你就没想过试试新鲜事吗 别的事情
Like what?
比如什么
I don't know. Like...
我不知道 比如
Like... like going away... to Portugal.
比如 比如去旅行 去葡萄牙
剧集 | 生活琐逝(2015) | 导航列表